COMPLETE: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 2 (October)

LC member who is organizing this swap: kittykill
Sign-up date range: 10/1/20-10/31/20
Claim date range 10/1/20-10/31/20(some claims made near the end of the month will have a ship by date in the following month)
Date to send item by: 2 weeks after the date of the claim

Limited to a certain number of people? Nope! Bring it on!

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? Everyone is welcome!

Swap Organizer herself meets these conditions:

• Has fully read the swap Info Guide: YES
  • Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
  • Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
  • Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
  • Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:

• Has been a member for at least one month: YES
  • Has posted at least 15 times: YES
  • Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
  • Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
  • Does not have any negative comments: YES
  • Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
  • If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
  • If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap:

This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month.

The size of the claim should be a medium item. This means 2 or more crafting hours (this is not cooking time, drying time, etcā€¦ waiting around for something to set upā€¦it is craft time for the average crafter) or supplies worth at least $20.

ABOUT SENDING AND RECEIVINGā€¦

1. When you send to the person you have claimed, you MUST PM the organizer with the delivery confirmation # or if you are outside the US, you need to either PM the customs number on your receipt from the post office or upload a copy of your post office receipt.
  2. When you receive a claim, you MUST PM the organizer so she can update the main list.
  3. We are asking that everyone post once a week in the discussion/gallery boardā€“so that we know youā€™re still here with us. Obviously, if you join mid month, you would only need to post for the weeks you are in the swap (the last 2 weeks cuz you werenā€™t in the swap during the first 2 weeks).
  4. Feedback will be given once all of your packages have been received.
  5. Please include craft, supplies and misc items on your list-just in case the swap slows down. The more on the list, the more the swap will keep going.

You can make 3 claims at one time. Once you have sent and shown proof it was sent, you can claim again.

If you want to participate, information to send to: kittykill

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Ongoing Wish Round 1 (August 2020)
LettuceCraft username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:

1. Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (If not, please read carefully to be sure you do not claim someone outside your country)

2. Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)

3. Do you understand that you are claiming for at least a medium sized item? For this swap a medium sized item means 2 or more crafting hours or over $20 worth of supplies.

4. Do you agree that you will PM the organizer when you send and when you receive, and if sending, PM the delivery confirmation # or a pic of the receipt if you are outside the US?

5. Do you understand that you should post once a week in the discussion thread?

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZER (kittykill) VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Do not post in this thread until you are ready to make a claim. All discussion needs to be kept in the discussion/gallery thread. Please post at least once a week in the discussion thread.

When you PM the organizer for sending and receiving please include the name of the swap (including the round) and the due date of the claim.
I.E. Sally ----> Suzy for a pink pony saddle due out Jan 1

Please pay close attention to your partners hope list and allergies, likes, dislikes etc. Make sure your own allergy information and your country are prominently displayed in your post.

Do not claim someone while waiting for approval. You may claim as soon as you get approval confirmation.

Have your list including 10 medium crafted items AND 10 supply items ready before making your swap claim (the more you have, the better your chance of getting claimed quickly). Add misc items such as tea, candyā€¦

Please include your claims status: How many claims you have made in total, how many are in transit and how many have been received by their intended recipients.
You can do it the old way 3/2/1 or this way:
Claims: 3
In Transit: 2
Received (the recipient received-not how many you have received): 1

Please keep in mind that DC#'s are required for all US to US claims and receipts are required for all international claims. If you can not provide a receipt and the item does not arrive you will need to resend the claim.

If you have questions, please PM kittykill.

Discussion Thread: OWS Round 2 (October) Gallery and Discussion

Participants:
@kittykill
@Rlynn
@Fonduie
@Raury
@jemimah
@fishstix43
@jillybeans
@PrincessP
@Ewulotta
@Riechan
@Teachergirl
@irid3sc3nt

Claims:
Fonduie-Annchen (letterboxing materials) Due 10/15 shipped 10.15
Raury-Fonduie(doily) Due10/16 shipped 10.15
Jemimah-Raury(painting) Due 10/16 shipped 10/8
Rlynn-Jemimah (pinterest supply) Due 10/16 shipped 10.15
jemimah-Rlynn (surprise) 10/17
PrincessP-jemimah (fabric basket) Due 10/17 shipped 11/2
kittykill-PrincessP (giftcard) Due 10/18 sent 10/8
jillybeans-kittykill (home sweet home) due 10/19 Sent 10/15
Rlynn -jillybeans (plushie) due 10/19 Sent 10/15
PrincessP-Rlynn (fabric bunting) due 10/20
Riechan-PrincessP (felt badge) due 10/21 Sent 10/21
kittykill-Riechan(supplies) due 10/22 Sent 10/8
PrincessP-kittykill (snow white theme surprise) due 10/23 shipped 11/2>
rlynn-PrincessP (garden themed prayer flag) due 10/25 shipped 10.27
Teachergirl-rlynn (small bag, facemask) due 10/25
jillybeans-teachergirl(HP ornament) due 10/28 shipped 11/4
kittykill-jillybeans (bathsalts and tea) due 10/28 sent 10.25
Ewulotta-kittykill (slippers) due 10/29 shipped 1
1/09*
Reichan-Ewulotta (surprise) due 10/29
Ewulotta-Reichan (masks, cloth pads) due 10/29 shipped 10/29
PrincessP-Ewulotta (HP surprise) due 10/29
rlynn-PrincessP (bag) due 10/31 shipped 10.27
fishstix43-rlynn (fabric paint) due 11/1
kittykill-fishstix43 (needleminder/supplies) 11/6
irid3sc3nt-kittykill (blank cards) due 11/9

1 Like

This is the last claim for OWS Round 1

Hi, my name is Ann and I live in Sweden with my husband and two cats, Chilla and Chaplin. I live in a newly developed suburb south of Stockholm and we recently bought our first house. It has a garden! And a cliff with forest thatā€™s just a beautiful backdrop to the garden.

Some of my hobbies are knitting, crocheting, letterboxing (or geocaching when I canā€™t find letterboxes), videogames (mostly on ps4 and switch) and snorgling the cats. Iā€™ve started to appreciate knitting in ā€sheepyā€ yarn that shows the character of the sheep but now in the summer I pick up the hook and crochet in cooler cotton yarns. (I insist that itā€™s still summer for a little while longerā€¦)

Pre-loved supplies and re-used/repurposed parts of a craft is welcome. Heavy scents can set off my husbands migraines, but there are no allergies in the household. I donā€™t drink coffee.

Pinterest if that gets your creative juices flowing: http://www.pinterest.com/annchen82/ Warning! Itā€™s pretty massive, and some boards are mostly for my own inspiration. I donā€™t expect copies of the pins, but hopefully something on it can inspire.

Colors I like: http://www.pinterest.com/annchen82/colour-texture-scents/

Crafted items

A surprise! If you love making it Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll love receiving it.

Lavender bag decorated by you. I can fill it myself for a flatter package.

Microwaveable heat bag filled with rice or other grains (again, I can do the filling to save on postage). Perhaps a longer skinny one for my neck or smaller handwarmers. Any size really. Heat me up!

Stationery set. Letter paper + envelope or notecards. I write a lot so I tend to get envelopes left when Ikve used up a set. 2 sheets to an envelope would probably fitmy writing style.

A mug rug

A bag for carrying around cloth pads. I use a simple drawstring one at the moment but itā€™s starting to look a bit ratty. Iā€™d like it to fit 4-5 pads at least. Bonus if itā€™s got some kind of built in wet bag for used ones, but I do have a separate wet bag so that one is optional.

Something for the garden

Iā€™m a sucker for project bags. And Iā€™m not a monogamous knitter/crocheter so I use a bunch.

Socks. (I know, usually not really a medium item but someone might want to make themā€¦)

Small decorative dish for setting down my used tea bag or tea strainer.

Something tiny.

Embroidery needle storage thingy. Needle book?

A cat toy if you donā€™t mind your lovingly crafted item being kicked around by furry hooligans. They like catnip but are unimpressed by valerian.

Kitty place mat for Chaplin, heā€™s a messy eater so having a placemat thatā€™s washable or wipeable saves on mopping the floor. He will ā€helpā€ by licking the floor, but a placemat is nicer.

Potholders. Bonus point if theyā€™re on the larger side since my husband has big hands.

Supplies

Colorful mercerized cotton, partial skeins are ok. I like Catania from Schachenmayr SMC and Catona from Scheepjes. One is listed as sport and the other as fingering on ravelry but I could swear theyā€™re the same thicknessā€¦ Anyhow, thatā€™s what Iā€™ll use it together with so similar thickness and shine would be nice.

Embroidery needles. (Starting to dabble and Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s good)

Needle felting things. I keep breaking the hardware, he he.

Shrinky dink-plastic. My craftroom ate the sheet Iā€™ve gotā€¦ Partial sheet(s) is fine, I use quite small pieces.

Carving material for stamps. I have a hard time finding material thatā€™s made for stamp making locally.

Extras

Local to you candy/treat
Tea is always welcome

3 Likes

Ok, I gotcha Ann for letterboxing materials and a few other little surprises!

Hereā€™s my info:
Fonduie
Claims: 1
In Transit: 0
Received: 0
ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”-
About me:

Iā€™m Shannon. I live in the USA on the border of the CA San Francisco Bay Area and Central Valley with my husband and 11 year old kid.

I donā€™t have pets or smoke.

I am TOTALLY up to surprises. If you are really good at a certain craft that isnā€™t on here please GO FOR IT! Iā€™m sure Iā€™d like it!

Craft ideas for me
ā€¢A Doily
ā€¢Office supplies that have had a crafty, clever or decorative upgrade somehow.
ā€¢Crafty Kitchen stuff (pot holders, spoon rests, hand towels, scrubbersā€¦)
ā€¢Cozies, containers or wraps of all sorts. Just in general (like hand crafted tissue box slip, wine bottle cozy, hand sanitizer sling, lip balm cozyā€¦) or for food (waxed reusable food wraps, painted washable bento box, sewn lunch sackā€¦) or for things in my purse (eyeglass/sunglasses case, container for my cloth face masks, earbud case, coin purse, little makeup bagā€¦)

Supplies I could use:
ā€¢Fancy or novelty sprinkles for baking
ā€¢Molds for epoxy resin casting
ā€¢Colored wood stain (like Unicorn Spit Brand)
ā€¢Fun patterned bias tape
ā€¢Bright colored roving wool
ā€¢Cute/interesting doll/plushie eyes and noses
ā€¢A new rotary cutter

Misc:
ā€¢Stuff that is Rainbow Metallic
ā€¢Stuff that is opalescent somehow
ā€¢Stuff that is ā€œholographicā€
ā€¢Hard candy (that wonā€™t melt in the mail)
ā€¢Snacks
ā€¢Things that express my deep appreciation for booze or caffeine.
ā€¢Fat fuzzy bumblebees
ā€¢Things that change color always delight me
ā€¢Anything rose scented
ā€¢I love visual illusions or crazy hypnotic patterns. My favorite color is black and white checkerboard or argyle.

ā€¢Hereā€™s my Pinterest for ideas:

Please note:
I am a fat woman. Even my feet and head are plus size! Clothing related items are always problematic and it may be safer to avoid that category altogether for me.

Hereā€™s my dislikes:
ā€¢Most stuff that is meant to be inspiring.
ā€¢Disney stuff (yes, there are a few exceptions. But in general itā€™s just not my cup of tea)
ā€¢Religious stuff (I just donā€™t want to involve that here)

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

I claim @Fonduie for a doily.

Here is my info:
Raury
Claims:1
In Transit:0

About Me:
I am Paula, residing in Atlantic Canada with my husband and 16 year old. I also have a 23 and 26 year old and 2 cats.

I love beachy things and cherry blossoms. I love the colors pink or navy paired with gold. I do not like purple.

My pinterest is https://www.pinterest.ca/luckenbooth/_saved/ and there is a board titled Things Iā€™d like someone to make me and anything inspired from there would be great,

Craft ideas for me:
Hooplaā€™s
Paintings
Pillow covers
cross body bag
HP ornaments for my 2 oldest
face masks

Supplies I could use:
Aida cloth, any color
embroidery thread, any color, but prefer DMC brand
needles for cross stitch
yarn, prefer sock weight, wool and nylon
supplies for resin pouring
cookie cutters

Extras:
candy, preferably something local to you
things that are cucumber or orange scented

1 Like

I claim @Raury for a painting :art:

claims: 1
in transit: 0
received: 0

Kia ora! Iā€™m Kirsten, I live in Aotearoa / New Zealand, in the beautiful Bay of Islands. Iā€™m married and have no pets or children. No allergens or allergies here. I am writing fiction full-time (or at least trying to in between sewing, knitting, and art projects). I love art and I like to do drawing, painting and printmaking. My house is mostly plain white and grey, so black/white/grey/neutral or brightly coloured things can all work well.

Random List of Things I Like:-
art, pandas, frogs, retro sci-fi, chameleons, natural unbleached linen, Godzilla, wolves, aqua blues, handwritten letters, silver, handmade pottery, Japanese textiles and ceramics, mid-century modern, indigo, polka dots, watercolours, birds, books and writing.

Things Iā€™d rather not receive:-
Some things that are just not my cup of tea ā€“ please no gory/scary/horror, glitter, anything very cutesy or very froufrou/girly (a bit of pink is A-OK though).
Also please donā€™t send natural/untreated materials (e.g. natural feathers, seeds, something made of driftwood), as biosecurity will destroy it at the border.

Crafted items

Thereā€™s loads of ideas on my pinterest, but feel free to make whatever you like your way and put your own creative spin on it. I love handmade things from my Lettuce friends!

• fabric basket
  • pretty organising things for art and craft supplies ā€“ fabric folders, pouches, tins, cups, boxes, things with compartments
  • cushion ā€“ send unstuffed and I can fill it
  • mini wallet/coin purse with a couple of compartments e.g. with a zip pouch for cards and separate coin pouch ā€“ just big enough for a few cards
  • mug rug
  • table runner/long placemat ā€“ either black/grey or blue/white (to go with blue willow)
  • kitchen stuff (apron, potholder, teatowel) ā€“ Some ideas for themes ā€“ red gingham, or blue willow pattern, or arty black and white graphic, or turquoise with red accents (gingham? cherries? retro?)
  • handmade/handprinted stationery ā€“ letters, cards, notepads, I use it all
  • something inspired by the Frog and Toad books
  • do something with one of my favourite quotes
    https://www.pinterest.nz/kirstenlgriffiths/inspiration-and-quotes/
  • an embroidered/cross stitched piece ā€“ please send unframed/hoopless as I like to turn these into things I can use and enjoy, like cushion covers and tote bags
  • any surprise inspired by my pinterest https://www.pinterest.nz/kirstenlgriffiths/

Most of all ā€“ something that gives you joy to make!!

Supplies

• cool paper ephemera, postage stamps, foreign language, vintage, etc.
  • stencils and stamps for mixed media work, e.g. letters and numbers, organic textures, raindrops, handwriting, vintage. Not so much motifs, more backgrounds/textures. Or letter stamps.
  • fabric ā€“ natural linen, Echino prints, something cool and arty, handprinted fabric
  • vintage haberdashery ā€“ buttons (esp. glass), trims, velvet ribbons, old wooden spools
  • stationery ā€“ I like fancy paper, letterpress, retro, stickers, vintage
  • iron on embroidery transfers in a theme you think Iā€™d like (retro sci-fi? vintage fashion? nature?)
  • Japanese pattern books for little sewn/quilted items or embroidery ā€“ modern or vintage. (I donā€™t mind if theyā€™re not translated, diagrams/drawings are enough.) Things like Yoko Saito, Ondori (quirky, arty, cute or modern things rather than v. traditional florals, as I have a lot of trad floral patterns).
  • My Small World Jen Kingwell Quilt Pattern
  • Sublime Stitching fine tip iron transfer pens
    https://sublimestitching.com/products/transfer-pen?variant=2017360324
  • fancy yarn, mainly sock, DK, lace weight. Noro yarn esp. Taiyo, or sock weight. Malabrigo. Madeline Tosh. Zauberball. I donā€™t really need yarn because I live in a warm-ish subtropical place now and have plenty of knitted items. And I have too much stash. BUT I do love fancy yarn so even though I am banned from buying any, I wouldnā€™t be sad to receive some.
  • e-gift vouchers:-
    Fishpond.co.nz - https://www.fishpond.co.nz/gift-vouchers
    Stitchbird fabric shop - https://stitchbird.co.nz/products/gift-vouchers

Some supply things from the art shop, such as ā€¦

Or, if you wanted to do an instant online art supplies gift, that would be welcome too ā€“ the biggest NZ art supplies dealer is Gordon Harris. I donā€™t think they do an e-gift card, but you can order something from them to be delivered.
https://www.gordonharris.co.nz

Postage is expensive! When it comes to art supplies, yarn, and fabric, it makes more sense to send one or two items that are hard to get and/or super expensive in NZ, than a larger amount of cheaper items. Keep it small and easy to mail :grinning:

Thank you!!

I claim @jemimah for a mug rug and Pinterest surprise.

Iā€™m Robin. I live in Portland Oregon, USA with my partner Phillip, my son Elliott, 2 dogs (Nebula and Tootsie), and 2 tarantulas (Pancake & Syrup). We are not allergic to anything. Iā€™m an assistant professor of Public Health and I do research on substance use disorders, harm reduction, and stigma.

Things I like include:
Insects, cats, spiders, bats, skulls, buttons, jewel tone colors, necklaces, social justice, my favorite color is teal but I wear mostly black, Iā€™m a total dog person but my personality is more like a cat :cat2:

Things Iā€™m not fond of (for me at least):
Neon or pastel colors, Disney or really anything cartoony, religious items, anything super cutesy

My Pinterest board and Etsy wishlist are up to date. They both include supply dreams as well. Anything inspired by items on either would be loved. Exact replicas not necessary.

Crafted items

• Necklaces, at least 18ā€ chain please (lots of inspiration on my Pinterest)
  • A simple small bag that I can loop on my wrist when I take the dogs for a walk (ahemā€¦something I can temporarily stash the bags of :poop: until the end of the walk)
  • Handmade dog stuffies/toys (please know that Nebula will destroy it)
  • Artwork or patches (for my jacket) that incorporate social justice themes particularly BLM, transgender rights/trans joy, harm reduction
  • Infinity scarves
  • Pot holders
  • Fabric placemats
  • Face masks - all black, floral, or small prints
  • Homemade scented bath salts
  • Homemade bath bombs
  • Homemade solid perfumes (prefer scents like bergamot, sandalwoodā€¦so-called masculine scents)
  • Cloth pads

Supplies

• wool felt
  • Fat quarters of cotton fabric with small prints (floral, polka dots, stripes, animals)
  • Pretty faceted glass, crystal, semi precious beads in blues, greens, purples, yellows, reds, moonstone (all sizes)
  • Das air dry clay in white or terra cotta
  • Polymer clay in white
  • Metallic wax finish in any of the metallic colors
  • coin purse metal clasps
  • small 3-4 inch zippers
  • fabric paint (tulip soft brand is fine, I only have black and white)
  • Sponge brushes

Extra:

• I love coffee and caffeinated tea.
  • The child and Phillip love candy and snacks in general.
  • Fun stickers
  • LED fairy lights
  • sidewalk chalk
  • love Art Nouveau jewelry, particularly the pieces with flora and fauna
  • Fancy ornate frames
  • salvaged old metal faucet handles

I claim @Rlynn for a surprise! (deciding between a couple of things ā€¦)

claims: 2

Kia ora! Iā€™m Kirsten, I live in Aotearoa / New Zealand, in the beautiful Bay of Islands. Iā€™m married and have no pets or children. No allergens or allergies here. I am writing fiction full-time (or at least trying to in between sewing, knitting, and art projects). I love art and I like to do drawing, painting and printmaking. My house is mostly plain white and grey, so black/white/grey/neutral or brightly coloured things can all work well.

Random List of Things I Like:-
art, pandas, frogs, retro sci-fi, chameleons, natural unbleached linen, Godzilla, wolves, aqua blues, handwritten letters, silver, handmade pottery, Japanese textiles and ceramics, mid-century modern, indigo, polka dots, watercolours, birds, books and writing.

Things Iā€™d rather not receive:-
Some things that are just not my cup of tea ā€“ please no gory/scary/horror, glitter, anything very cutesy or very froufrou/girly (a bit of pink is A-OK though).
Also please donā€™t send natural/untreated materials (e.g. natural feathers, seeds, something made of driftwood), as biosecurity will destroy it at the border.

Crafted items

Thereā€™s loads of ideas on my pinterest, but feel free to make whatever you like your way and put your own creative spin on it. I love handmade things from my Lettuce friends!

• fabric basket
  • pretty organising things for art and craft supplies ā€“ fabric folders, pouches, tins, cups, boxes, things with compartments
  • cushion ā€“ send unstuffed and I can fill it
  • mini wallet/coin purse with a couple of compartments e.g. with a zip pouch for cards and separate coin pouch ā€“ just big enough for a few cards
  • mug rug
  • table runner/long placemat ā€“ either black/grey or blue/white (to go with blue willow)
  • kitchen stuff (apron, potholder, teatowel) ā€“ Some ideas for themes ā€“ red gingham, or blue willow pattern, or arty black and white graphic, or turquoise with red accents (gingham? cherries? retro?)
  • handmade/handprinted stationery ā€“ letters, cards, notepads, I use it all
  • something inspired by the Frog and Toad books
  • do something with one of my favourite quotes
    https://www.pinterest.nz/kirstenlgriffiths/inspiration-and-quotes/
  • an embroidered/cross stitched piece ā€“ please send unframed/hoopless as I like to turn these into things I can use and enjoy, like cushion covers and tote bags
  • any surprise inspired by my pinterest https://www.pinterest.nz/kirstenlgriffiths/

Most of all ā€“ something that gives you joy to make!!

Supplies

• cool paper ephemera, postage stamps, foreign language, vintage, etc.
  • stencils and stamps for mixed media work, e.g. letters and numbers, organic textures, raindrops, handwriting, vintage. Not so much motifs, more backgrounds/textures. Or letter stamps.
  • fabric ā€“ natural linen, Echino prints, something cool and arty, handprinted fabric
  • vintage haberdashery ā€“ buttons (esp. glass), trims, velvet ribbons, old wooden spools
  • stationery ā€“ I like fancy paper, letterpress, retro, stickers, vintage
  • iron on embroidery transfers in a theme you think Iā€™d like (retro sci-fi? vintage fashion? nature?)
  • Japanese pattern books for little sewn/quilted items or embroidery ā€“ modern or vintage. (I donā€™t mind if theyā€™re not translated, diagrams/drawings are enough.) Things like Yoko Saito, Ondori (quirky, arty, cute or modern things rather than v. traditional florals, as I have a lot of trad floral patterns).
  • My Small World Jen Kingwell Quilt Pattern
  • Sublime Stitching fine tip iron transfer pens
    https://sublimestitching.com/products/transfer-pen?variant=2017360324
  • fancy yarn, mainly sock, DK, lace weight. Noro yarn esp. Taiyo, or sock weight. Malabrigo. Madeline Tosh. Zauberball. I donā€™t really need yarn because I live in a warm-ish subtropical place now and have plenty of knitted items. And I have too much stash. BUT I do love fancy yarn so even though I am banned from buying any, I wouldnā€™t be sad to receive some.
  • e-gift vouchers:-
    Fishpond.co.nz - https://www.fishpond.co.nz/gift-vouchers
    Stitchbird fabric shop - https://stitchbird.co.nz/products/gift-vouchers

Some supply things from the art shop, such as ā€¦

Or, if you wanted to do an instant online art supplies gift, that would be welcome too ā€“ the biggest NZ art supplies dealer is Gordon Harris. I donā€™t think they do an e-gift card, but you can order something from them to be delivered.
https://www.gordonharris.co.nz

Postage is expensive! When it comes to art supplies, yarn, and fabric, it makes more sense to send one or two items that are hard to get and/or super expensive in NZ, than a larger amount of cheaper items. Keep it small and easy to mail :grinning:

Thank you!!

1 Like

I claim @jemimah for a fabric basket!

Hi! Iā€™m Lauren, from Melbourne, Australia. I have been creating like crazy these last few weeks, and it has been the best!! Iā€™m very happy to be back for Round 2 of the OWS and have been spying fun things on all of your lists!

I have a Yorkshire Terrier named Hound who is now 2 years old. He is the most spoiled and cheeky dog every, and we love him to bits!

To get to know meā€¦ ā€œThese are a few of my favourite thingsā€:
Fairy Lights
Superb Fairy Wrens
Harry Potter
Wonder Woman
Mushrooms
My birthstone ā€“ Garnet
Coffee & Tea
Sparkling Wine/Champagne
My Yorkie - Hound dog
NASA, Space & Galaxies
Keto
Bees
Japan
San Francisco
Watercolour Painting
Colours

My Craft Interests:
Sewing
Modern Quilting
Art Journaling
Happy Mail

My Instagram is:
@laurencrafts

Supply Wishlist:
Etsy Patterns

I would be thrilled to receive from my etsy pattern wishlist (and it might be easy as you could just email through the pattern ā€“ ā€œinstant shippingā€)
Otherwiseā€¦

• Etsy gift card
  • Urban Threads gift card
  • Amazon gift card
    ā€¦ these would be greatly appreciated

Lunchtime Quilt Pattern
Stamps for Art Journal backgrounds
Q-snap embroidery frame
Snap press
Stamps and Dies (I love Waffle Flower and Lawn Fawn stamps [to get to know my style])
Nuovo Drops
DMC Embroidery Thread
Bag/Purse Hardware
Trims and Ribbons (for making tags and little projects)
Wool, wool blend or acrylic felt
Polymer Clay/Fimo
Daniel Smith Watercolours

Crafted Items: (Please click through to Pinterest on each item for examples of what Iā€™d love to receive - I hope this format is easy enough for everyone. Also please note, the Pinterest links are for more of an ā€˜inspired by vibeā€™ rather than exact replicas)
Bag or Pouch
Knitted Socks / Legwarmers (size 8.5)
Fingerless Gloves / Mittens
Quilted Tote Bag
Mini Quilt for my studio
Garden themed prayer flags
Apron
Beeswax Wraps
Reusable sandwich & snack bags
Handmade Soap
Embroidered linen napkins (2)
Potholder
Handmade Journal for Art Journalling (watercolour paper on the inside would be brilliant)
Quilted Cushion Cover (sent with no actual cushion inside to save on postage)
Harry Potter themed TM Patches
Brooches
Felt Badges based on my interests
Unhooped Hoopla based on my interests
Harry Potter Ornaments
Halloween Surprise inspired by this board
Non-slip sewing machine pedal footrest
Or another crafty surprise based on my interests :slight_smile:

Extras Thingys:
Local Postcards
Packaged Tea
Botannical Book Pages
Joker Playing Cards ā€“ I collect them

Thank you so much for claiming me xx

I claim @princessP for an etsy card.

Iā€™m Pam. I live in the Pacific Northwest with my husband who owns a vintage collectible toy store and my three dogs: Maisy, Iggy and Monty. I work part-time as an assistant for a forensic psychologist and Iā€™m going back to school in September for Computer Science. I turned 50 this year although Iā€™m sure Iā€™m still 25 and it is just a typo on my birth certificate. I love everything vintage up to the 1950ā€™s. I am ready for fall and winter! I love every type of music, really bad 1950ā€™s B horror movies, Disneyā€™s Haunted Mansion, dolls, crows, Halloween and Christmas

Crafty items:
A wallet
A crafted item(painting, collage) of my dogs
Any surprise from my pinterest board (https://www.pinterest.com/kittykill/ )
Anything with crows (painting, print, collage, stuffed animal)
Anything with Snow White
Bath bombs, bath salts
curtains for my tiny kitchen window
Barrettes for my hair
Home Sweet Home items. I am doing an entire wall of Home Sweet Home theme.
Amigurumi anything! LOL! I have several pinned on my crochet board
blank cards (to use in swap packages and penpals)
vintage Halloween crafty stuff
vintage Christmas crafty stuff
Felt dolls
pincushion
handmade twine (see pinterest for ideas)

Anything from or inspired by my favorites on Etsy:

Etsy

Getting Awesome since 1970 by kittykill on Etsy

Find the perfect handmade gift, vintage & on-trend clothes, unique jewelry, and moreā€¦ lots more.

Jewelry:
Jewelry from my pinterest board: https://www.pinterest.com/kittykill/jewelry/
Brooches
Locket
Rings

Clothing
Painted flats or sneakers with wonder woman, hearts, or crows
Socks
Slippers (size 7.5)
bloomers

Misc:
Vintage tea cups
Enamel pins
Etsy or Amazon gift cards
Any books from my pinterest list
Jigsaw puzzles! I love them!
Scented wax melts
Something special from your hometown (candy, tea, whatever your hometown is known for)

Supplies:
Aunt Martha tea towels
Vintage linens (table clothes, napkins, hankies, tea towels)
needle minders

MINIATURES!!! I have a tea cabinet and love to make little miniature scenes so any miniatures would be fun.

I claim @kittykill for ā€œHome Sweet Homeā€

sent: 0

Hi!!! Iā€™m Jill and Iā€™m a SAHM! I live in Spokane WA with my two kiddos, almost 7 and 4, and my husband. Hubby and I are a couple of nerds. We play d&d, board games, and play video games. I love Harry Potter, Star Wars, LOTR, Critical Role, NADDPOD, reading, gardening, bees, wine/cider, Halloween, super soft stuff, canning, and baking/cooking. Iā€™m going to embark on a new adventure this fall: homeschooling! So far, so good! My girls also love Star Wars, too as well as Gravity Falls, Disney, reading, super soft stuff. My oldest also loves Mario Kart and Mario in general.

Crafting hobbies: cross-stitching, sewing (beginner), painting shoes, paper crafts, altered art . . .

No allergies here, though Iā€™m not a fan of cigarette smoke. Scents donā€™t bother me. I love the colors of nature, not much of a fan of neons. Our homeschooling room is going to be decorated in bright colors, once Iā€™m done! We arenā€™t fans of coconut flavoring and none of us have pierced ears.

Craft Ideas:
-Nerdy shirts for the family (XL for both hubby and I, girls size 6/7 or 4T) (I especially love loose fitting tops)
-Dice bags for hubby and I
-Hobbit/LOTR or D&D dƩcor
-Something Critical Role inspired
-Plushies (both my girls and I love them!)
-dish scrubbies
-Harry Potter ornaments or tree skirt (I really want to do a HP tree this year!)
-bath bombs & bath salts (prefer natural scents)
-Badges/Merit Badges! (Star Wars, Gravity Falls, D&D or just adulting)
-knit/crocheted beanies or slouchy hats
-scarf/cowl
-knit/crocheted hats or cowls/scarfs for my girls
-bumble bee anything
-Gravity Falls whatever for my oldest

-Or send my something inspired from my pinterest!
(https://www.pinterest.com/jkingcompogno/)

Supplies:
-Embroidery floss
-Cross-stitching supplies (hoops, fabric, needles)
-Canning jars/lids
-buttons (I love them)
-nerdy fabric
-sparkly gel pens/markers
-gift card to etsy to buy cross stitch patterns

Other:
-local treats
-chocolate
-tea
-pretty dice
-socks

I claim @jillybeans for a plushie

Iā€™m Robin. I live in Portland Oregon, USA with my partner Phillip, my son Elliott, 2 dogs (Nebula and Tootsie), and 2 tarantulas (Pancake & Syrup). We are not allergic to anything. Iā€™m an assistant professor of Public Health and I do research on substance use disorders, harm reduction, and stigma.

Things I like include:
Insects, cats, spiders, bats, skulls, buttons, jewel tone colors, necklaces, social justice, my favorite color is teal but I wear mostly black, Iā€™m a total dog person but my personality is more like a cat :cat2:

Neon or pastel colors, Disney or really anything cartoony, religious items, anything super cutesy

My Pinterest board and Etsy wishlist are up to date. They both include supply dreams as well. Anything inspired by items on either would be loved. Exact replicas not necessary.

Crafted items

• Necklaces, at least 18ā€ chain please (lots of inspiration on my Pinterest)
  • A simple small bag that I can loop on my wrist when I take the dogs for a walk (ahemā€¦something I can temporarily stash the bags of :poop: until the end of the walk)
  • Artwork or patches (for my jacket) that incorporate social justice themes particularly BLM, transgender rights/trans joy, harm reduction
  • Infinity scarves
  • Pot holders
  • Fabric placemats
  • pillowcases
  • fabric bunting
  • Homemade bath bombs
  • Homemade solid perfumes (prefer scents like bergamot, sandalwoodā€¦so-called masculine scents)
  • fun fridge magnets
  • Cloth pads

Supplies

• wool felt
  • 1/4 yard - 1 yard fleece (solid colors)
  • iron-on interfacing
  • Fat quarters and eighths of cotton fabric with small prints (floral, polka dots, stripes, animals)
  • Pretty faceted glass, crystal, semi precious beads in blues, greens, purples, yellows, reds, moonstone (all sizes)
  • La Doll air dry clay
  • Polymer clay in white
  • small 3-4 and/or 5-6 inch zippers
  • Sponge brushes

Extra:

• Fun stickers
  • LED fairy lights
  • sidewalk chalk
  • Fancy ornate frames
  • Etsy or Amazon gift cards are welcome too
1 Like

I claim @Rlynn for a fabric bunting :wink: hehehe

Claims: 2

Hi! Iā€™m Lauren, from Melbourne, Australia. I have been creating like crazy these last few weeks, and it has been the best!! Iā€™m very happy to be back for Round 2 of the OWS and have been spying fun things on all of your lists!

I have a Yorkshire Terrier named Hound who is now 2 years old. He is the most spoiled and cheeky dog every, and we love him to bits!

Fairy Lights
Superb Fairy Wrens
Harry Potter
Little Red Riding Hood
Wonder Woman
Mushrooms
My birthstone ā€“ Garnet
Coffee & Tea
Sparkling Wine/Champagne
My Yorkie - Hound dog
NASA, Space & Galaxies
Keto
Bees
Japan
San Francisco
Watercolour Painting
Colours

My Craft Interests:
Sewing
Modern Quilting
Art Journaling
Happy Mail

My Instagram is:
@laurencrafts

Supply Wishlist:
Etsy Patterns

I would be thrilled to receive from my etsy pattern wishlist (and it might be easy as you could just email through the pattern ā€“ ā€œinstant shippingā€)
Otherwiseā€¦

• Etsy gift card
  • Amazon gift card

Lunchtime Quilt Pattern
Q-snap embroidery frame
Snap press
Stamps and Dies (I love Waffle Flower and Lawn Fawn stamps [to get to know my style])
Nuovo Drops
DMC Embroidery Thread
Bag/Purse Hardware
Polymer Clay/Fimo

Crafted Items: (Please click through to Pinterest on each item for examples of what Iā€™d love to receive - I hope this format is easy enough for everyone. Also please note, the Pinterest links are for more of an ā€˜inspired by vibeā€™ rather than exact replicas)
Bag or Pouch
Quilted Tote Bag
Mini Quilt for my studio
Apron
Beeswax Wraps
Handmade Soap
Potholder
Handmade Journal for Art Journalling (watercolour paper on the inside would be brilliant)
Brooches
Harry Potter Ornaments

Extras Thingys:
Local Postcards
Packaged Tea
Botannical Book Pages

I claim PrincessP for felt badges based on her interest!

Hi everyone! Iā€™m Valerie from Belgium. I live together with my boyfriend and our 3 guinea pigs Toedels, Toshi and Hub in our new home! We recently moved and I finally have a room for me and my craft stuff! Unfortunately it is also my desk now as I am working from home since March, so I got no table space :disappointed:
But I am so glad I can start crafting again after almost 2 years not having the energy.

My crafting hobbies: clay, sewing (Ā± beginner), hat making (beginner), drawing/painting, glass etching, wood burning (beginner), ā€œI could make thatā€, etc.

Themes I like:
- Puns
- Migraine (well, I donā€™t like it, but it would be nice to receive something that helps or makes fun of it?)
- Teal, ruby red, emerald (jewel tones), black, ā€¦ colour comboā€™s I like
- Roses, Dahliaā€™s, Cherry blossoms
- Music, I sing and teach kids to sing as well
- Musical
- guinea piggies
- Zero Waste (no fruit carrying bags, I have enough of them! ^^)
- Curly hair
- Series/Film: Crazy ex girlfriend, Ru Paulā€™s Drag Race, Sherlock, Pitch Perfect, When Calls the
Heart, Anne with an E, Harry Potter ā€¦
- Girl Power
- Thrifting! Antique markets, ā€¦
- Plants!

Things I donā€™t like:
Neon colours, religious items, ā€¦

Craft items
- Mask with a music(al) theme. I prefer not the rectangle shape but the other one :smiley:
- Cloth pads (the all in one kind please)
- Wet bag
- Mug rug ( I didnā€™t understand why, but since I work on a wooden desk, I do)
- Homemade bath bombs (we finally got a bath!!!)
- Scrubbers for the kitchen
- Handmade soap (I love peach, fresh smells, fruit smells, ā€¦)
- A decal for a water bottle: with a funny saying or a pun or to keep track of my water drinking.
- embroidered quote, I am someone who has quite some anxiety so a quote to help me with this would be lovely (this can be a decor item!)
- TM patches: which shows things I like but in a subtle way. Jewel tones would be awesome! I would love to make an elegant bag.
- A decor item that fits my tiny window sill (must be no deeper than 9,5 cm, it can be wider)
- I want to make a wall of things I love so something I can hang with a theme I like would be awesome! This can be as small as the OTT stuff
- a bowl holder for the microwave. We always burn our fingers ^^ā€™

Clothing
- Socks (size 39 European). No scratchy yarn please
- Slippers (size 39 European). I have difficult feet so one with a thicker sole would be very nice!

Etsy wish list
Etsy list digital patterns : Not much on there yet!

Supplies
Used supplies are fine!
-Acrylic paints: Iā€™m getting into acrylic pouring lately

• Pentel fude tough side pen
  • Posca pen (every colour except white and silver)
  • leather fabric (small pieces are okay)
  • A leather tool kit! Iā€™d love to make a leather wallet for my boyfriend.
  • Guinea pig theme fabric
  • Polymer clay
  • Leather paint (I have a pair of shoes that walk pretty good but has seen better days)
  • Hat pin or supplies to make a hat pin!
  • an old felt hat that you donā€™t want anymore (size 58 would be awesome)
  • online gift card (It has to be for a shop that sents from inside of Europe, otherwise customs will be huge)

Extras
- Always curious to try out candy and tea!
- Big fan of hot chocolate (has to be the milk chocolate kind though, because of migraines)

1 Like

I claim Riechan for some supplies
claims-2
In Transit-0
Received-0

Iā€™m Pam. I live in the Pacific Northwest with my husband who owns a vintage collectible toy store and my three dogs: Maisy, Iggy and Monty. I work part-time as an assistant for a forensic psychologist and Iā€™m going back to school in September for Computer Science. I turned 50 this year although Iā€™m sure Iā€™m still 25 and it is just a typo on my birth certificate. I love everything vintage up to the 1950ā€™s. I am ready for fall and winter! I love every type of music, really bad 1950ā€™s B horror movies, Disneyā€™s Haunted Mansion, dolls, crows, Halloween and Christmas

Crafty items:
A wallet
Anything with Snow White
Bath bombs, bath salts
Barrettes for my hair
Felt dolls
pincushion

Etsy

Find the perfect handmade gift, vintage & on-trend clothes, unique jewelry, and moreā€¦ lots more.

Jewelry:
Brooches
Locket
Rings

Clothing
Socks
Slippers (size 7.5)
bloomers

Misc:
Vintage tea cups
Enamel pins
Scented wax melts
Something special from your hometown (candy, tea, whatever your hometown is known for)

Supplies:
Aunt Martha tea towels
needle minders

MINIATURES!!! I have a tea cabinet and love to make little miniature scenes so any miniatures would be fun.

1 Like

I claim @kittykill for a Snow White surprise :white_heart:

Claims: 3

Fairy Lights
Superb Fairy Wrens
Harry Potter
Little Red Riding Hood
Wonder Woman
Mushrooms
My birthstone ā€“ Garnet
Coffee & Tea
Sparkling Wine/Champagne
My Yorkie - Hound dog
NASA, Space & Galaxies
Keto
Bees
Japan
San Francisco
Watercolour Painting
Colours

My Craft Interests:
Sewing
Modern Quilting
Art Journaling
Happy Mail

My Instagram is:
@laurencrafts

Supply Wishlist:
Etsy Patterns

Otherwiseā€¦

• Etsy gift card
  • Amazon gift card

Lunchtime Quilt Pattern
Q-snap embroidery frame
Snap press
Nuovo Drops
DMC Embroidery Thread
Bag/Purse Hardware
Polymer Clay/Fimo

Bag or Pouch
Quilted Tote Bag
Mini Quilt for my studio
Apron
Beeswax Wraps
Handmade Soap
Potholder
Brooches
Harry Potter Ornaments

Extras Thingys:
Local Postcards
Packaged Tea
Botannical Book Pages

I claim @PrincessP for a garden themed prayer flag

claims: 3

Things I like include:

Crafted items

• Necklaces, at least 18ā€ chain please (lots of inspiration on my Pinterest jewelry board)
  • Infinity scarves
  • Pot holders
  • Fabric placemats
  • pillowcases
  • fabric bunting
  • Homemade bath bombs
  • fun fridge magnets
  • Cloth pads

Supplies

• wool felt
  • 1/4 yard - 1 yard fleece (solid colors)
  • iron-on interfacing
  • Fat quarters and eighths of cotton fabric with small prints (floral, polka dots, stripes, animals)
  • La Doll air dry clay
  • Polymer clay in any colors
  • small 3-4 and/or 5-6 inch zippers
  • Sponge brushes

Extra:

• Fun stickers
  • LED fairy lights
  • sidewalk chalk
  • Fancy ornate frames
  • Etsy or Amazon gift cards are welcome too

I will claim @Rlynn for a simple small bag and face mask.

My wish list

Crafts

1. HP themed infusable ink transfers (8"-12" for t-shirts) Iā€™m Hufflepuff
  2. Scrunchies and face masks
    3.lanyard in puple/black/silver
  3. HP Christmas ornament
  4. Husky Christmas ornament
  5. Christmas theme earrings
  6. Miss. De-Kieviet sign
  7. Grey seat belt cover
  8. HP village accessories
  9. Size 10 slipper boots that can go in the laundry

Supplies

1. Heat transfer vinyl
  2. Plastic Christmas bulbs that open into 1/2 spheres
  3. 1.5 meter Cotton lycra fabric
  4. Laminating sheets
  5. Supplies for silhouette portrait
  6. Set of 15 log slices for painting 3"-4" round, 1/2" thick
  7. 14 beaded snowflake frames
  8. Christmas quilters cotton
  9. Charm packs
  10. Window cling materials

Extras
Fancy flavour k cups
Things to use in my kindergarten class
Local treats

I claim @teachergirl for HP Ornament

sent: 0

Hi!!! Iā€™m Jill and Iā€™m a SAHM! I live in Spokane WA, USA with my two kiddos, 7 and 4, and my husband. Hubby and I are a couple of nerds. We play d&d, board games, and play video games. I love Harry Potter, Star Wars, LOTR, Critical Role, NADDPOD, reading, gardening, bees, wine/cider, Halloween, super soft stuff, canning, and baking/cooking. Iā€™m going to embark on a new adventure this fall: homeschooling! So far, so good! My girls also love Star Wars, too as well as Gravity Falls, Disney, reading, super soft stuff. My oldest also loves Mario Kart and Mario in general.

Crafting hobbies: cross-stitching, sewing (beginner), painting shoes, paper crafts, altered art . . .

No allergies here, though Iā€™m not a fan of cigarette smoke. Scents donā€™t bother me. I love the colors of nature, not much of a fan of neons. Our homeschooling room is going to be decorated in bright colors, once Iā€™m done! We arenā€™t fans of coconut flavoring and none of us have pierced ears.

Craft Ideas:
-Nerdy shirts for the family (XL for both hubby and I, girls size 6/7 or 4T) (I especially love loose fitting tops)
-Dice bags for hubby and I
-Hobbit/LOTR or D&D dƩcor
-Something Critical Role inspired
-Plushies (both my girls and I love them!)
-dish scrubbies
-Harry Potter ornaments or tree skirt (I really want to do a HP tree this year!)
-bath bombs & bath salts (prefer natural scents)
-Badges/Merit Badges! (Star Wars, Gravity Falls, D&D or just adulting)
-knit/crocheted beanies or slouchy hats
-scarf/cowl
-knit/crocheted hats or cowls/scarfs for my girls
-bumble bee anything
-Gravity Falls whatever for my oldest

-Or send my something inspired from my Pinterest!
(https://www.pinterest.com/jkingcompogno/ )

Supplies:
-Embroidery floss
-Cross-stitching supplies (hoops, fabric, needles)
-Canning jars/lids
-buttons (I love them)
-nerdy fabric
-sparkly gel pens/markers
-gift card to Etsy to buy cross stitch patterns

Other:
-local treats
-chocolate
-tea
-pretty dice
-socks

claims-1
In transit-0
Received-2

I claim jillybeans for some bath salts and tea.

Crafty items:
A wallet
Anything with Snow White
Bath bombs, bath salts
Barrettes for my hair
Felt dolls
pincushion
Blank journals to write in

Etsy

Jewelry:
Brooches
Locket
Rings

Clothing
Socks
Slippers (size 7.5)
bloomers

Misc:
Vintage tea cups
Enamel pins
Scented wax melts

Supplies:
Aunt Martha tea towels
needle minders

I claim kittykill for some slippers

Iā€™m Eva and I live in Cologne, Germany, with my husband and our two lovely kids, Emma (7) and Ole (5). Our very little flat is chock-full of craft supplies, especially fabric since Iā€™m an out and out sewist. Besides Iā€™m a high school teacher. Whenever I have some spare time though I find myself crafting. This year Iā€™ve also started gardening a little ā€“ weā€™ve leased an arable plot for the season since we donā€™t have our own garden. Iā€™m still learning a lot but it really does me good. Crafting and gardening are my yoga :smiley:
We donā€™t smoke and have no pets (my son and I are allergic to cat hair).

What I like
Bright natural and deep jewel tone colours, boho, tea time, autumn and spring, reading, Harry Potter, board games, hiking, the woods, cooking and baking, red accessorizes, fairies, flowers, birds, beetroots, functional things, upcycling, diversity

What I dislike
neon and pastel colours, tangy scents, kawaii, princesses, unicorns, super cutesy, coffee, vintage, shabby chic

My Pinterest

My wish list

Crafts
plant markers for our veggie garden (no plastic - itā€™s not allowed on the plot)
boho (pendant) necklace (long and not to heavy loaded)
(morse code) seed bead bracelet
beaded wrap bracelet
ankle bracelet
macrame earrings
macrame plant hanger
felt or wooden Christmas ornaments (especially with a polar bear for Emma)
Christmas cards
crochet or knit headband
crochet or knit gloves for me and the kiddos
crochet sloth planter (check my pinterest board)
knit socks for me and the kiddos
crochet cup cozy
crochet appliques
crochet soap saver
crochet dishcloth
embroidered tea towels or handkerchiefs
hoopla
freeze pop holders for the kiddos
prayer flag
anything Frida Kahlo or Harry Potter
any piece of art (small, I can frame it)
anything inspired by my pinterest boards

Supplies
scrapbooking paper
stickers
decoupage paper
Harry Potter fabric (fat quarters)
Sharpies
heat transfer vinyl
buttons
gift tags

1 Like