COMPLETE - OWS Round 3 Spring Edition

I claim @mel . I don’t know what to make yet because I have 1000 ideas. I’ll probably sew something with a fox but don’t hold me to that yet!

claims: 3
in transit: 2
received: 0

About me:

I’m Shannon. I live in the USA on the border of the California San Francisco Bay Area and Central Valley with my family.

I don’t have pets or smoke.

I am TOTALLY up to surprises. If you are really good at a certain craft that isn’t on here please GO FOR IT! I’m sure I’d like it! In fact, this is my first choice!

Craft ideas for me:

• I never figured out how to crochet and I love getting crocheted goodies! Especially cozies, slings and the like.
  • Book marks
  • Hand Made Paper
  • Anything leather-worked
  • Hand made little baskets – any medium, natural materials, recycled goods, anything
  • Anything to do with herbology, dried herbs or flowers, incense, natural oils, salves, soaps, lip balm, that sort of thing
  • Etched or colored glass
  • Things made out of wood.
  • Anything sewn. Especially cozies, slings and the like.

Supplies I could use:

• Anything for epoxy resin casting
  • Colored wood stain (like Unicorn Spit Brand). I could use Blue.
  • Fun patterned bias tape
  • Fat Quarters of interesting fabric (You’re always safe with black and white and maybe purple!)
  • A new rotary cutter
  • I seem to go through exacto knives very quickly and can always use those in any size.
  • I go through a great deal of sand paper in all grades/grit and can always use more.
  • All of my sharpies seem to have dried out at the same time too and would love one of those.
  • Black, or Gray aida cloth since I think I’m going to take up cross stitch after a long break.
  • Any selection/ shades of DMC brand Floss

Misc:

• I like the goth-industrial aesthetic (NOT HORROR though ) Black and white and silver are my favorite. Maybe a little purple = dope.
• I know it doesn’t seem compatible with above but I also like fantasy-foresty things. LOTR, Labyrinth, dragons, witchy things, renn fair, etc… so Browns and Greens, wood, leather, the 4 elements type stuff is also great!
• I know it doesn’t go with either of the above but I also like Kawaii - super duper duper crazy cute stuff. Crafted images of household stuff but with faces is my particular jam.
•Regional or unusual Gluten Free Snacks that won’t melt or spoil in the mail (It’s already hot here! and yes, Gluten-Free because that’s my life now.)
•Fat fuzzy bumblebees. Bumblebees are too fat to fly but they fly anyway. I identify with that.
•Things that change color always delight me
•Anything naturally floral, herbal or spice scented
•I love visual illusions or crazy hypnotic patterns. My favorite color is black and white checkerboard or argyle.

Here’s my Pinterest for ideas. There is a Lettuce Craft board there. Please do not feel the need make exact copies since these are just ideas of things I need/want.

Please note:
I am a fat woman. Even my feet and head are plus size! Clothing related items are always problematic and it may be safer to avoid that category altogether for me.

Here are my dislikes:
•Horror
•Disney stuff (yes, there are a few exceptions. But in general it’s just not my cup of tea)
•Anything with Gluten because my kiddo just got diagnosed with celiac disease and gluten doesn’t enter this house anymore.
• Inspiring quotes

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

I claim @Fonduie for a surprise!

claims: 5
in transit: 3

Kia ora! I’m Kirsten, I live in Aotearoa / New Zealand, in the beautiful Bay of Islands. I’m married and have no pets or children. No allergens or allergies here. I love writing fiction and making art, as well as sewing, knitting, and random crafting. My house is mostly plain white and grey, so black/white/grey/neutral or brightly coloured things can all work well.

Random List of Things I Like:-
art, pandas, frogs, retro sci-fi, chameleons, natural unbleached linen, Godzilla, wolves, aqua blues, handwritten letters, silver, handmade pottery, Japanese textiles and ceramics, mid-century modern, literary ephemera, indigo, polka dots, watercolours, birds, books and writing.

Things I’d rather not receive:-
Some things that are just not my cup of tea – please no gory/scary/horror, glitter, I do like cute and pretty things, but not anything too kiddie cutesy or very froufrou/girly/lacy (a bit of pink is A-OK though).

Also please don’t send natural/untreated materials (e.g. natural feathers, seeds, something made of driftwood), as biosecurity will destroy it at the border.

Crafted items
There’s loads of ideas on my pinterest, but feel free to make whatever you like your way and put your own creative spin on it. I love handmade things from my Lettuce friends!

• cushion/throw pillow – send unstuffed and I can fill it – I have a few ideas here, but feel free to make whatever you like, any size or shape https://www.pinterest.nz/kirstenlgriffiths/wishlist-for-swap-friends/cushion-covers/
  • table runner/long placemat – colour suggestions: black/grey or blue and white (to go with blue willow) or green/blue/purple. I am relaxed about dimensions (it’s an average 6 seater rectangular table)
  • set of napkins – colour suggestions: blue and white, or red gingham, or green/leafy design, or something else you think I’d like.
  • a kitchen thing (apron, potholder, teatowel) – Some ideas for themes – red and retro, or blue willow/blue and white pattern, or arty black and white graphic, or turquoise with red accents (gingham? cherries?), or something fun
  • crafted organising things for art supplies and stationery etc. – fabric folders, pouches, tins, cups, boxes, things with compartments
  • handmade/handprinted stationery – letters, cards, notepads, I use it all
  • v-neck or scoop neck t-shirt, size L, black or medium to dark colour, decorated by you in some way (stencil, applique, embroidery, paint, whatever you like! doesn’t have to be elaborate)
  • something Godzilla, esp. retro, Japanese
  • something inspired by the Frog and Toad books
  • do something with a quote about art, creativity, writing, inspiration, etc.
    https://www.pinterest.nz/kirstenlgriffiths/inspiration-and-quotes/
  • an embroidered/cross stitched piece – please send unframed/hoopless as I like to turn these into things I can use and enjoy, like cushion covers and tote bags
  • wallet/coin purse/small bag, there’s a variety of styles in my pinterest
  • any surprise inspired by my pinterest https://www.pinterest.nz/kirstenlgriffiths/

Special wish
Something for my hubby, he is having a big birthday in a few months. He’s a gamer and loves Morrisey (his music, not his opinions), Star Wars, LOTR.
Things he’d like – size L t-shirt (fave colours dark grey, red), mug rug, cushion cover, desk accessory (pen jar, notepad)
Themes he’d like – classic Star Wars, Death Star; Morrisey; They Might Be Giants; LOTR, esp. the books; Final Fantasy, chocobos, moogles, tonberrys; New York (we had a wonderful holiday there); classic black Doc Martens.
If you want to make him something, I’m happy to supply more ideas.

Most of all – make something that gives you joy to make!! For me, that is the most important thing about swapping here.

Supplies

• fabric – natural linen, Echino prints, something cool and arty, pretty FQs
  • vintage haberdashery – buttons (esp. glass), trims, velvet ribbons, old wooden spools
  • stationery/things for Happy Mail – I like fancy paper, letterpress, retro, stickers, vintage
  • Japanese pattern books for little sewn/quilted items or embroidery – modern or vintage. (I don’t mind if they’re not translated, diagrams/drawings are enough.) Things like Yoko Saito, Ondori (quirky, arty, cute or modern things rather than traditional florals, as I have a lot of traditional floral patterns already).
  • My Small World Jen Kingwell Quilt Pattern
  • e-gift vouchers:-
    Fishpond.co.nz - https://www.fishpond.co.nz/gift-vouchers
    Stitchbird fabric shop - https://stitchbird.co.nz/products/gift-vouchers
    amazon.com
  • cool paper ephemera, foreign language book pages, postage stamps, vintage ads, etc.
  • stencils and stamps for mixed media art, e.g. letters and numbers, organic textures, raindrops, handwriting, vintage. Not so much motifs, more backgrounds and textures. I would love a stamp with swallows/birds in flight.

Art supplies wishes …

• a tube or two of Daniel Smith watercolours, any colour you like
    watercolor tubes
    (pick a colour you like and I’ll paint you a little picture with it)
  • Derwent Paint Pens
  • Sakura Micron pens, black, in different sizes, especially the smaller sizes
  • Sakura or Uniball Signo white gel pens

NB. Unfortunately, I have now discovered that Blick charges exorbitant prices to ship internationally, so if you wanted to gift art supplies via a voucher, amazon.com or Fishpond.co.nz would be the most cost effective. Or, the biggest NZ art supplies dealer is Gordon Harris - you can order something from them to be delivered. https://www.gordonharris.co.nz

Misc extras

• leftovers/partial skeins of wool or wool blend sock/sport weight yarn in green, purple, blue, or grey. I’m making a granny square blanket, I can use anything longer than about 3 metres (10 feet)
  • no snacks, no sugar please
  • I do enjoy all kinds of tea

10 flat things that I would love that you could mail as a letter or large envelope :love_letter:

• piece of embroidery or cross stitch (unframed)
  • mug rug, pair of coasters
  • some nice stationery, little notebooks
  • supplies for mixed media art - vintage ephemera, tags, postage stamps, foreign language book pages, vintage book illustrations
  • flat fabric pouch, small fabric folder/notebook cover
  • embroidery iron-on transfers in a theme you think I’d like
  • handmade wrist cuff
  • an embroidered or painted fabric patch I could use to embellish clothing
  • an embroidered or painted brooch/pin (I can add the pin to the back to keep it flatter)
  • funky earrings (on a hook rather than stud)

Thank you!!

1 Like

I claim @jemimah for a sewn organizer of some sort.

Claims: 3
Intransit:2
Received: 0

Hello, my name is Linda. I am retired and living in the beach community of Wilmington, NC, USA. I am married to a wonderful man who loves to shop and cook, and he even likes to do laundry! He loves to play music and is proficient in guitar and drums. This is great because it leaves me time to spend a lot of time doing what I love: craft and garden!

I downsized a lot when I moved. It is a wonderful feeling when you realize how few things you really need to be comfortable and happy. I am so glad that I have my craft room full of supplies, because I don’t have to brave the outside world to get a project done.

I love this swap because it is low pressure, and I am often inspired to make things that I don’t need or want, but that others might love!

My list is going to be short compared to others.

My themes : Halloween, winter holiday (reindeer, trees, snowmen), gardening, insects, snakes and reptiles, mushrooms, cactus or any plant, sea life/beach

I want pieces that express you in some way…do your thing!

Things I love:

Bookmarkers—I am reading a lot while in retirement, so these are handy as well as anything book related, like covers for paperbacks so I can carry them to the beach!

4x6 art in any medium

Fabric journal pages, 4x6 size

TM patches

Slow stitch pieces

Hoops…felt, stitched, even cool fabrics! I would like pieces that fit my themes, you know, like birds, plants, bugs…or even my favorite fandoms: Dr. Who, Star Trek, Stranger Things,

Tags, tickets, or stuff to decorate my journals

Master boards to use as backgrounds for my stuff

Tree ornaments

Bird anything

Notecards

Felt magnets, badges, hoops…I love felt!

Shrines or little decorative pieces I can put on my desk–even supplies to decorate my own…I like odd little trinkets to inspire me to make a display, so if you have a weird object, one sheep, etc. I will love it!

ATC triples…I love the 3 piece sets!

Dotees, prayer flags, and Ninni monsters are always welcome!

I do knit and crochet but always appreciate handmade items.

Miniature items to fill my new cubby or my long term project, my doll house…no bigger than 2 inches, please…smaller is better.

Child art (I have four pieces and have begun a wall to showcase them!)

Supplies I could use:
Small amounts of roving to use in art and weaving
Washi tapes
Poly or paper clay to try (not much!) Received some and will be trying it!
Beads to use for wind chimes, art embellishments…I want a mix, not lots of the same
Unusual buttons
Blank notecards
Gift cards to Etsy

Other:

Your favorite dessert or main dish recipe-printed or in a link…
(I am overwhelmed when I go looking on line!)

Postcards or everyday paper junk–tickets, bus fares, adverts, etc. – from where you live—for International Swappers, this is what I want the most! Foreign book pages for journals!

Coffee sleeves from around your area…no Starbucks, please…I have a ton of those.

My Pinterest is so disorganized, but then, maybe it will give you an idea of how chaotic my life is!

1 Like

I claim @AIMR for something inspired by one of her themes

I am Edel and I live in Ireland and so happy to be back in the OWS world. We have just moved house and so everything resembles a building site, but it is exciting to see things take shape. Fortunately I am married to a fellow nerd who also is good at DIY. My disney obsessed daughter also lives with us and she is about to qualify as a high school science teacher. Currently I am deprived of access to most of my craft stash, but I have kept a box of emergency supplies accessible. I am hoping to start a part time degree in art in September. I love to swap and love happy mail.
Wish list

Themes and things I like

Tentacles, Harry Potter, Dr Who, caravans, bunting, sparkly stuff
Terry Pratchett, https://www.pinterest.ie/edelc/terry-pratchett-crafts/
Lawn flamingos https://www.pinterest.ie/edelc/pink-flamingo/,
Any colour in the greeny blue range. https://www.pinterest.ie/edelc/turquoise-things/

Wishes

Mostly I love when people love to make stuff, so if you liked making it, I will love it, feel free to surprise me.
Orphan patchwork blocks/squares etc, have you started something and didn’t finish it, send it on to me.
Teal/ turquoise coloured jewellery. Or any jewellery really (I have pierced ears and fat wrists and like long necklaces)
Mug rugs. Any like this https://www.pinterest.ie/edelc/mug-rug/
Notecards-I never have enough
Printed/stencilled teeshirt (XL) https://www.pinterest.ie/edelc/tee-shirts/
Zippered pouches, can never have enough of them.
Shrines https://www.pinterest.ie/edelc/shrines/
Christmas tree ornaments (yes I know it is too early, but we have a Harry Potter tree and I am thinking this year that I want a pink flamingo tree)

Supplies

Scrapbooking papers of any kind. I love paper
FQ or any quilting cottons, I love all kinds of fabric.
FIMO, I want to experiment
Moulds that I can use with fimo or other air dry clay (fondant and epoxy moulds would work for this)
Pigments or alcohol inks
Stamp pads
Clear cling stamps
Stencils
Teal/turquoise beads or sparkly beads,

For my daughter
Cricut vinyl
Disney pins
And french onion soup mix, apparently we need it to make dip.

I have a pinterest for inspiration www.pinterest.com/edelc

I claim @Edel for a surprise!

claims: 6
in transit: 4

Kia ora! I’m Kirsten, I live in Aotearoa / New Zealand, in the beautiful Bay of Islands. I’m married and have no pets or children. No allergens or allergies here. I love writing fiction and making art, as well as sewing, knitting, and random crafting. My house is mostly plain white and grey, so black/white/grey/neutral or brightly coloured things can all work well.

Random List of Things I Like:-
art, pandas, frogs, retro sci-fi, chameleons, natural unbleached linen, Godzilla, wolves, aqua blues, handwritten letters, silver, handmade pottery, Japanese textiles and ceramics, mid-century modern, literary ephemera, indigo, polka dots, watercolours, birds, books and writing.

Things I’d rather not receive:-
Some things that are just not my cup of tea – please no gory/scary/horror, glitter, I do like cute and pretty things, but not anything too kiddie cutesy or very froufrou/girly/lacy (a bit of pink is A-OK though).

Also please don’t send natural/untreated materials (e.g. natural feathers, seeds, something made of driftwood), as biosecurity will destroy it at the border.

Crafted items
There’s loads of ideas on my pinterest, but feel free to make whatever you like your way and put your own creative spin on it. I love handmade things from my Lettuce friends!

• cushion/throw pillow – send unstuffed and I can fill it – I have a few ideas here, but feel free to make whatever you like, any size or shape https://www.pinterest.nz/kirstenlgriffiths/wishlist-for-swap-friends/cushion-covers/
  • table runner/long placemat – colour suggestions: black/grey or blue and white (to go with blue willow) or green/blue/purple. I am relaxed about dimensions (it’s an average 6 seater rectangular table)
  • set of napkins – colour suggestions: blue and white, or red gingham, or green/leafy design, or something else you think I’d like.
  • a kitchen thing (apron, potholder, teatowel) – Some ideas for themes – red and retro, or blue willow/blue and white pattern, or arty black and white graphic, or turquoise with red accents (gingham? cherries?), or something fun
  • crafted organising things for art supplies and stationery etc. – fabric folders, pouches, tins, cups, boxes, things with compartments
  • handmade/handprinted stationery – letters, cards, notepads, I use it all
  • v-neck or scoop neck t-shirt, size L, black or medium to dark colour, decorated by you in some way (stencil, applique, embroidery, paint, whatever you like! doesn’t have to be elaborate)
  • something Godzilla, esp. retro, Japanese
  • something inspired by the Frog and Toad books
  • do something with a quote about art, creativity, writing, inspiration, etc.
    https://www.pinterest.nz/kirstenlgriffiths/inspiration-and-quotes/
  • an embroidered/cross stitched piece – please send unframed/hoopless as I like to turn these into things I can use and enjoy, like cushion covers and tote bags
  • wallet/coin purse/small bag, there’s a variety of styles in my pinterest
  • any surprise inspired by my pinterest https://www.pinterest.nz/kirstenlgriffiths/

Special wish
Something for my hubby, he is having a big birthday in a few months. He’s a gamer and loves Morrisey (his music, not his opinions), Star Wars, LOTR.
Things he’d like – size L t-shirt (fave colours dark grey, red), mug rug, cushion cover, desk accessory (pen jar, notepad)
Themes he’d like – classic Star Wars, Death Star; Morrisey; They Might Be Giants; LOTR, esp. the books; Final Fantasy, chocobos, moogles, tonberrys; New York (we had a wonderful holiday there); classic black Doc Martens.
If you want to make him something, I’m happy to supply more ideas.

Most of all – make something that gives you joy to make!! For me, that is the most important thing about swapping here.

Supplies

• fabric – natural linen, Echino prints, something cool and arty, pretty FQs
  • vintage haberdashery – buttons (esp. glass), trims, velvet ribbons, old wooden spools
  • stationery/things for Happy Mail – I like fancy paper, letterpress, retro, stickers, vintage
  • Japanese pattern books for little sewn/quilted items or embroidery – modern or vintage. (I don’t mind if they’re not translated, diagrams/drawings are enough.) Things like Yoko Saito, Ondori (quirky, arty, cute or modern things rather than traditional florals, as I have a lot of traditional floral patterns already).
  • My Small World Jen Kingwell Quilt Pattern
  • e-gift vouchers:-
    Fishpond.co.nz - https://www.fishpond.co.nz/gift-vouchers
    Stitchbird fabric shop - https://stitchbird.co.nz/products/gift-vouchers
    amazon.com
  • cool paper ephemera, foreign language book pages, postage stamps, vintage ads, etc.
  • stencils and stamps for mixed media art, e.g. letters and numbers, organic textures, handwriting, vintage. Not so much motifs, more backgrounds and textures. I would love a stamp with swallows/birds in flight.

Art supplies wishes …

• a tube or two of Daniel Smith watercolours, any colour you like
    watercolor tubes
    (pick a colour you like and I’ll paint you a little picture with it)
  • Derwent Paint Pens
  • Sakura Micron pens, black, in different sizes, especially the smaller sizes
  • Sakura or Uniball Signo white gel pens

NB. Unfortunately, I have now discovered that Blick charges exorbitant prices to ship internationally, so if you wanted to gift art supplies via a voucher, amazon.com or Fishpond.co.nz would be the most cost effective. Or, the biggest NZ art supplies dealer is Gordon Harris - you can order something from them to be delivered. https://www.gordonharris.co.nz

Misc extras

• leftovers/partial skeins of wool or wool blend sock/sport weight yarn in green, purple, blue, or grey. I’m making a granny square blanket, I can use anything longer than about 3 metres (10 feet)
  • no snacks, no sugar please
  • I do enjoy all kinds of tea

10 flat things that I would love that you could mail as a letter or large envelope :love_letter:

• mug rug, pair of coasters
  • some nice stationery, little notebooks
  • supplies for mixed media art - vintage ephemera, tags, postage stamps, foreign language book pages, vintage book illustrations
  • flat fabric pouch, small fabric folder/notebook cover
  • embroidery iron-on transfers in a theme you think I’d like
  • handmade wrist cuff
  • an embroidered or painted fabric patch I could use to embellish clothing
  • an embroidered or painted brooch/pin (I can add the pin to the back to keep it flatter)

Thank you!!

2 Likes

I claim @jemimah for a ”birds in flight”-stamp, and hopefully a death star for your husband… Craft method to be determined…

Claims: 2
In transit: 1

Hi, my name is Ann and I live in Sweden with my husband and two cats, Chilla and Chaplin. I live in a newly developed suburb south of Stockholm and we recently bought our first house. It has a garden! And a cliff with forest that’s just a beautiful backdrop to the garden.

Some of my hobbies are knitting, crocheting, letterboxing (or geocaching when I can’t find letterboxes), videogames (mostly on ps4 and switch) and snorgling the cats. This year I think I might do a bit more gardening. I’ve planted carrots so far… we’ll see if we get to eat them or if the deer will help themselves.

Pre-loved supplies and re-used/repurposed parts of a craft is welcome. Heavy scents can set off my husbands migraines, but there are no allergies in the household. I don’t drink coffee, but it smells kind of nice.

Pinterest if that gets your creative juices flowing: http://www.pinterest.com/annchen82/ Warning! It’s pretty massive, and some boards are mostly for my own inspiration. I don’t expect copies of the pins, but hopefully something on it can inspire.

Colors I like: http://www.pinterest.com/annchen82/colour-texture-scents/

Crafted items

A surprise! If you love making it I’m sure I’ll love receiving it.

Lavender bag decorated by you. I can fill it myself for a flatter package.

Microwaveable heat bag filled with rice or other grains (again, I can do the filling to save on postage). Perhaps a longer skinny one for my neck or smaller handwarmers. Any size really. Heat me up!

Stationery set. Letter paper + envelope or notecards. I write a lot so I tend to get envelopes left when I’ve used up a set. 2 sheets to an envelope would probably fit my writing style.

A mug rug

A bag for carrying around cloth pads. I use a simple drawstring one at the moment but it’s starting to look a bit ratty. I’d like it to fit 4-5 pads at least. Bonus if it’s got some kind of built in wet bag for used ones, but I do have a separate wet bag so that part is optional.

Something for the garden

I’m a sucker for project bags. And I’m not a monogamous knitter/crocheter so I use a bunch.

Socks. (I know, usually not really a medium item but someone might want to make them…)

Small decorative dish for setting down my used tea bag or tea strainer.

Something tiny.

Embroidery needle storage thingy. Needle book?

A cat toy if you don’t mind your lovingly crafted item being kicked around by furry hooligans. They like catnip but are unimpressed by valerian.

Kitty place mat for Chaplin, he’s a messy eater so having a placemat that’s washable or wipeable saves on mopping the floor. He will ”help” by licking the floor, but a placemat is nicer.

Potholders. Bonus point if they’re on the larger side since my husband has big hands.

Reusable mesh bags for veggie shopping (sewn, knitted, crocheted, whatever works).

Hoop or artwork for the embroidery wall in the tv room (bonus points for something Fallout themed).

Something soothing to occupy my hands during meetings.

A mouse pad for the home office. My mouse doesn’t work consistently on my desk… annoying.

Supplies

Colorful mercerized cotton, partial skeins are ok. I like Catania from Schachenmayr SMC and Catona from Scheepjes. One is listed as sport and the other as fingering on ravelry but I could swear they’re the same thickness… Anyhow, that’s what I’ll use it together with so similar thickness and shine would be nice.

Embroidery needles. (Starting to dabble and I’m not sure what’s good)

Needle felting things. I keep breaking the hardware, he he.

Small amounts of wool for needle felting. I mostly use it to mend smaller holes in wool clothes so a little goes a long way.

Extras

Local to you candy/treat

Tea is always welcome

2 Likes

I claim @Annchen for a hoop, she has an awesomely inspired pinterest board and our shops are opening on Monday so I will be able to buy hoops! yay

In transit: 0

My name is Edel, I live in Ireland with my husband and daughter Mollie. We are a family of engineers and scientists AKA nerds. I am so happy to be back in the OWS world. We have just moved house and so everything resembles a building site, but it is exciting to see things take shape. Fortunately I am married to a fellow nerd who also is good at DIY. My disney obsessed daughter also lives with us and she is about to qualify as a high school science teacher. I am hoping to start a part time degree in art in September. I love to swap and love happy mail.

Wish list

Themes and things I like

Tentacles, Harry Potter, Dr Who, caravans, bunting, sparkly stuff, bees, crows

Lawn flamingos https://www.pinterest.ie/edelc/pink-flamingo/, and small vintagey ceramic flamingos.

Any colour in the greeny blue range. https://www.pinterest.ie/edelc/turquoise-things/

Wishes

Mostly I love when people love to make stuff, so if you liked making it, I will love it, feel free to surprise me. I particularly like functional things, I will have a new craftroom, so organisation supplies/ideas would be good.

Orphan patchwork blocks, have you started something and didn’t finish it, send it on to me.

Teal/ turquoise coloured jewellery. Or any jewellery really (I have pierced ears and fat wrists)

Miniatures

Christmas tree ornaments (yes I know it is too early,)
-we have a Harry Potter tree
-I am thinking this year that I want a pink flamingo tree)

bath bombs, soaps, lipbalm. (i like most scents except coffee, licorice, patchouli)

Stealing this category from @jemimah

10 flat things that I would love that you could mail as a letter or large envelope :

• Mug rugs. Any like this https://www.pinterest.ie/edelc/mug-rug/
  • supplies for mixed media art - vintage ephemera, tags, vintage book illustrations
  • Zippered pouches, can never have enough of them.
  • Fat quarters

Supplies
If you wanted an instant online wish, this is an Irish online art/craft supply shop https://www.vibesandscribes.ie/

FQ or any quilting cottons
pink china plates/saucers. I want a dolores umbridge (harry potter) wall of pink plates but with flamingos instead of kittens.

Moulds that I can use with fimo or other air dry clay (fondant and epoxy moulds would work for this)

Pigments or alcohol inks

Stamp pads

Clear cling stamps

Stencils

Teal/turquoise beads

Cricut vinyl part used stuff is fine

Disney pins

4 Likes

I claim @Edel for zippered pouches.

Claims: 1

I’m Eva and I live in Cologne, Germany, with my husband and our two lovely kids, Emma (7) and Ole (5). Our very little flat is chock-full of craft supplies, especially fabric since I’m an out and out sewist. Besides I’m a high school teacher. Whenever I have some spare time though I find myself crafting. Last year I also started gardening a little – we’ve leased an arable plot for the season since we don’t have our own garden. I’m still learning a lot but it really does me good. Crafting and gardening are my yoga :smiley:

We don’t smoke and have no pets (my son and I are allergic to cat hair).

What I like

Bright natural and deep jewel tone colours, boho, tea time, autumn and spring, reading, Harry Potter, board games, hiking, the woods, cooking and baking, red accessorizes, fairies, flowers, birds, beetroots, pears, functional things, upcycling, diversity

What I dislike

neon and pastel colours, tangy scents, kawaii, princesses, unicorns, super cutesy, coffee, vintage, shabby chic

My Pinterest

My wish list

Crafts

boho (pendant) necklace (long and not to heavy loaded)
beaded avocado necklace
(morse code) seed bead bracelet
beaded wrap bracelet
ankle bracelets
macrame earrings
macrame plant hanger
crochet or knit headband
crochet sloth planter (check my pinterest board)
knit socks for me and the kiddos
crochet cup cozy
crochet appliques
crochet soap saver
crochet dishcloth
embroidered tea towels or handkerchiefs
hooplas
freeze pop holders for the kiddos
prayer flags for our small balcony (a theme could be family, time, creativity, dream)
outdoor bunting for our balcony
wooden plant markers for our veggie field
anything Frida Kahlo or Harry Potter
any piece of art (small, I can frame it)
anything inspired by my pinterest boards

Supplies
anything embroidery/cross-stitch (I want to learn how to cross-stitch, so I’d be super happy about supplies or maybe even a little easy-peasy beginner kit)
scrapbooking paper
stickers
decoupage paper
Harry Potter fabric (fat quarters)
Sharpies
gel pens
heat transfer vinyl
buttons
gift tags

I claim @Ewulotta for a headband

Claims:3
In transit: 0

My name is Edel, I live in Ireland with my husband and daughter Mollie. We are a family of engineers and scientists AKA nerds. I am so happy to be back in the OWS world. We have just moved house and so everything resembles a building site, but it is exciting to see things take shape. Fortunately I am married to a fellow nerd who also is good at DIY. My disney obsessed daughter also lives with us and she is about to qualify as a high school science teacher. I am hoping to start a part time degree in art in September. I love to swap and love happy mail.

Wish list

Themes and things I like

Tentacles, Harry Potter, Dr Who, caravans, bunting, sparkly stuff, bees, crows

Lawn flamingos https://www.pinterest.ie/edelc/pink-flamingo/, and small vintagey ceramic flamingos.

Wishes

Mostly I love when people love to make stuff, so if you liked making it, I will love it, feel free to surprise me. I particularly like functional things, I will have a new craftroom, so organisation supplies/ideas would be good.

Orphan patchwork blocks, have you started something and didn’t finish it, send it on to me.

Teal/ turquoise coloured jewellery. Or any jewellery really (I have pierced ears and fat wrists)

Miniatures

Christmas tree ornaments (yes I know it is too early,)
-we have a Harry Potter tree
-I am thinking this year that I want a pink flamingo tree)

bath bombs, soaps, lipbalm. (i like most scents except coffee, licorice, patchouli)

Stealing this category from @jemimah

10 flat things that I would love that you could mail as a letter or large envelope :

• Mug rugs. Any like this https://www.pinterest.ie/edelc/mug-rug/
  • supplies for mixed media art - vintage ephemera, tags, vintage book illustrations
  • Zippered pouches, can never have enough of them.
  • Fat quarters

Supplies
If you wanted an instant online wish, this is an Irish online art/craft supply shop https://www.vibesandscribes.ie/

FQ or any quilting cottons
pink china plates/saucers. I want a dolores umbridge (harry potter) wall of pink plates but with flamingos instead of kittens.

Pigments or alcohol inks

Stamp pads

Clear cling stamps

Stencils

Teal/turquoise beads

Cricut vinyl part used stuff is fine

Disney pins

I claim Edel for something with flamingos.

I’m Pam. I live in the Pacific Northwest with my husband who owns a vintage collectible toy store and my three dogs: Maisy, Iggy and Monty. I work part-time as an assistant for a forensic psychologist and I’m am in school for computer science/cyber security. I love everything vintage up to the 1950’s. Now that the weather is nice, I am living in my tiki themed backyard. I love every type of music, really bad 1950’s B horror movies, Disney’s Haunted Mansion, dolls, crows, Halloween, Christmas and summer (flowers!).

Crafty items:
Sun visor
Standard pillowcases
A crafted item(painting, collage) of my dogs
Any surprise from my pinterest board (https://www.pinterest.com/kittykill/ )
Anything with crows (painting, print, collage, stuffed animal)
Anything with Snow White
Bath bombs, bath salts
curtains for my tiny kitchen window
Barrettes for my hair
Home Sweet Home items. I am doing an entire wall of Home Sweet Home theme.
Amigurumi anything! LOL! I have several pinned on my crochet board
Anything garden related. I have a lot of little fairy gardens in the backyard and also a lot of tropical plants-tiki stuff.
vintage Halloween crafty stuff
vintage Christmas crafty stuff
Felt dolls
pincushion
handmade twine (see pinterest for ideas)
Soap (it can be made by you or someone else)
windchimes
banner/bunting
sun catcher

Anything from or inspired by my favorites on Etsy:
(https://www.etsy.com/people/kittykill?ref=hdr&tab=items )

Jewelry:
Jewelry from my pinterest board: https://www.pinterest.com/kittykill/jewelry/
Brooches
Locket
Rings

Clothing
Painted flats or sneakers with wonder woman, hearts, or crows
bloomers

Misc:
Vintage tea cups
Enamel pins
Etsy or Amazon gift cards
Any books from my pinterest list
Jigsaw puzzles! I love them!
Scented wax melts
Something special from your hometown (candy, tea, whatever your hometown is known for)
Old letters and diaries. I collect them.
Something sweet or snacky from your home town/area

Supplies:
Aunt Martha tea towels
Vintage linens (table clothes, napkins, hankies, tea towels)
needle minders
Blank cards
Fairy garden items
blank standard pillowcases
coloring books or coloring postcards

MINIATURES!!! I have a tea cabinet and love to make little miniature scenes so any miniatures would be fun.

Claims: 1
Received:1

I claim @kittkill for something…

Claims: 4
Intransit:2

Hello, my name is Linda. I am retired and living in the beach community of Wilmington, NC, USA. I am married to a wonderful man who loves to shop and cook, and he even likes to do laundry! He loves to play music and is proficient in guitar and drums. This is great because it leaves me time to spend a lot of time doing what I love: craft and garden!

I downsized a lot when I moved. It is a wonderful feeling when you realize how few things you really need to be comfortable and happy. I am so glad that I have my craft room full of supplies, because I don’t have to brave the outside world to get a project done.

I love this swap because it is low pressure, and I am often inspired to make things that I don’t need or want, but that others might love!

My list is going to be short compared to others.

My themes : Halloween, winter holiday (reindeer, trees, snowmen), gardening, insects, snakes and reptiles, mushrooms, cactus or any plant, sea life/beach. I am an absolute Star Trek fan, mostly Captain Picard era, but I have watched it all! I also love British crime stories and Dr. Who and geek out on the X-files. Those themes are always good.

I want pieces that express you in some way…do your thing!

Things I love:

Bookmarkers—I am reading a lot while in retirement, so these are handy as well as anything book related, like covers for paperbacks so I can carry them to the beach!

4x6 art in any medium

Fabric journal pages, 4x6 size

TM patches

Slow stitch pieces

Hoops…felt, stitched, even cool fabrics! I would like pieces that fit my themes, you know, like birds, plants, bugs…or even my favorite fandoms: Dr. Who, Star Trek, Stranger Things,

Tags, tickets, or stuff to decorate my journals

Master boards to use as backgrounds for my stuff

Tree ornaments

Bird anything

Notecards

Felt magnets, badges, hoops…I love felt!

Shrines or little decorative pieces I can put on my desk–even supplies to decorate my own…I like odd little trinkets to inspire me to make a display, so if you have a weird object, one sheep, etc. I will love it!

ATC triples…I love the 3 piece sets!

Dotees, prayer flags, and Ninni monsters are always welcome!

I do knit and crochet but always appreciate handmade items.

Miniature items to fill my new cubby or my long term project, my doll house…no bigger than 2 inches, please…smaller is better.

Child art (I have four pieces and have begun a wall to showcase them!)

Sewn items I always plan to make but never get around to:
simple, over the seat trash bag for my car
thread catcher for sewing machine area…the kind that hangs down and you can scoop trash into
very simple project bags…I hate keeping them in a box…I would rather put everything in a tote so I can grab and go
Bunting…I like shorter, colorful, and themed bunting…like Halloween, all flowers, etc.

Supplies I could use:
Small amounts of roving to use in art and weaving
Washi tapes
Poly or paper clay to try (not much!) Received some and will be trying it!
Beads to use for wind chimes, art embellishments…I want a mix, not lots of the same
Unusual buttons
Blank notecards
Gift cards to Etsy

Other:

Your favorite dessert or main dish recipe-printed or in a link…
(I am overwhelmed when I go looking on line!)

Postcards or everyday paper junk–tickets, bus fares, adverts, etc. – from where you live—for International Swappers, this is what I want the most! Foreign book pages for journals!

Coffee sleeves from around your area…no Starbucks, please…I have a ton of those.

My Pinterest is so disorganized, but then, maybe it will give you an idea of how chaotic my life is!

1 Like

I claim AIMR for a bookmark and some notecards.

In Transit: 0

I’m Leann from Michigan in the US. I’m married and have a furry dog, Hazel. I am allergic to nickel in jewelry, but otherwise have no allergens. I have a whole pinterest board dedicated to swapping and would love to see any interpretation you see of the items! https://www.pinterest.com/leannavananna/crafties-id-love/ Most of the items on my list are represented there somehow.

Themes/Things I like: monochromatic, black and white combined with pops of color, polka dots, ombre, woodland creatures, rainbows, positive affirmations, cute monsters, whimsical/cute items, kawaii, abstract art, happy mail, ATCoins, small amigurumi, dogs, birds, sloths, cacti, happy mail

Things I prefer not to receive: Items made with recycled jeans or bed sheets (it creeps me out to think of anything made with something that may have touched someone’s naked cha-cha), jewelry (I don’t really wear any on a daily basis and I’d hate for something made with love to sit in a jewelry box), coffee mugs or drinking glasses (cupboard is already overflowing), all embroidery or cross stitch items preferred hoopless so I can frame instead, no snacks although tea bags are always fun!

Colors I like: rich jewel tones, black and white mixed with color, greens, magenta, mustard yellow, and robin’s egg blue

Some things I would love to receive:

• Colorful prayer flags with positive affirmations
  • Adult Merit Badges
  • Crochet or knit slippers – My feet are size 8.5ish. I love these, but wouldn’t need the leather bottom http://smpcraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/slipper-boots.pdf Anything similar would be great also. I have some others listed on my pinterest in the crafties I’d love board.
  • Anything specified from my Undercover Fandom board on pinterest. Items specified in each entry. T-shirts would need to be women’s M.
  • Handmade soaps or lotions, just no floral scents, please
  • A resin pendant with the letter L in it. No chain, just the pendant due to the nickel allergy. If the little attacher part that the chain goes into is nickel, that’s okay…a little bit shouldn’t be an issue.
  • Microwave bowl holders
  • A loaded pocket or other happy mail item
  • Fun, colorful rainbow stuff
  • Fun dinosaur items
  • Brooches inspired by those on my pinterest
  • A nice needlebook that closes somehow. I have one I got years ago in a swap, but it’s just flaps of felt and I always seem to stab myself looking for it in my bag since it opens so easily.
  • Suncatcher
  • A few large wool dryer balls