Ongoing Wish Swap Round 4 January 2022 GALLERY/DISCUSSION

Claims are closed for January. :blush:

My poor brain is soooo not ready for it to be February already! :joy:

2 Likes

I received from @MollyGoRound yesterday and got such a thoughtful package! Everything was wrapped up in a cute little pouch that will definitely be hoarded for future use. Inside were two chapsticks and small tubs of lip scrub. I have already sampled both and love them! They’re definitely living up to their purpose. Also included was the RIT dye, of which I already have plans for the black dye (love recycling old ugly fabrics into something new by overdyeing). You may see some stickers as well which are a sweet extra…and ummmm there may have been some chocolate but that didn’t last long between me and my partner :wink:

Thank you so much Molly! This was fantastic to come home to after a long day at work.

5 Likes

look at this fantastic foxy, sweary goodness that i picked up from the mailbox last night!! check out that gorgeous stitching that @MelissaLeeDesigns made me!!! and i love that she loved it so much she had to make one for herself!!! same name, same hoops. i LOVE it!!
thank you so much!!!

3 Likes

Nice stitching!

Such fun wishes being granted!

OH. MY.

You guys. No. I’m dead. @endymion 's package has arrived and it is WONDERFUL!!

First, the gift was presented in a crafty themed reusable tote (and I assume I am not alone in my addiction to cute totes)

Inside I found this magic! Look:
It is a gray and foggy day so I will have to take better pics this weekend when it is sunny, but look at these fabric choices!

It is beautiful!

BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE!?

GAAAAAAH! AMAZING! This has been on my wish list for literally 3+ years and I am so excited!

In all seriousness (and fewer caps and exclamations), this arrived at the perfect time. We had a terrible, no good, very bad day yesterday. You may know the kind: you’re your least favorite version of yourself, people aren’t working together, you drop an angry “F” bomb and little mouths repeat it, everybody cries, you eat all the snacks in a Bad Mom Hangover after people go to bed… (maybe that last part is just me haha)

I woke up with a “Today is a new day, let’s be better” motto and this package (with secret chocolate no one will know of but me!) is the ticket for the best of days. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

9 Likes

Oh my goodness! Everything is so fabulous! What fun!

1 Like

Yay! I’m glad it arrived safely! (Hopefully @kittykill’s package, which was mailed considerably earlier, will eventually arrive as well…)

I was originally going to just make the birthday bunting, but the Spoonflower Fill-a-Yard fabric I ordered arrived quite late. (Have never had an issue with Spoonflower shipments before; I’m assuming it’s the hobbled US Postal system to blame.) I’d kind of given up on it and was halfway through with the campfire play set when the fabric finally showed up. So I basically ended up sending double goodies.

Very glad your daughter seems to like the play set!

3 Likes

Everything is just awesome so far. I will post pics of the amazing goodies I have received later today. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I received from @endymion and boy did she spoil me!
First up, some adorable vintage stationery with my name. It is so great because I collect vintage dog stuff.

Next up this beautiful heart made from a vintage hankie and some wonderful whimsies

The best piece of jewelry ever! It is made from a vintage compact and the inside has a picture and rhinestone flowers. I love this so much! It is just the coolest.

Last, I collect Snow White things also so she sent me a great coloring book, some cards and more little knick knacks for my collection.

Thank you so much! I love everything and will cherish all of it.

5 Likes

So glad it finally arrived and that you like everything!

The cute and awesome goodies I got from Erin❤️

3 Likes

Love the pockets and waistband on that apron! And the little crocheted flowers and hearts are very cute, too. Wonderful package!

1 Like

Here the huge bunch of fiber to play with and some sweary goodness from sheepblue. Thank you sooo much

5 Likes

So much wool! Love those colors. The embroidery looks like perfection in a hoop. And I love the merit badge ribbon also. Very cool package!

1 Like

It really is. :heart::heart:

1 Like

I am so delighted that you enjoyed your package, Melissa! :cherry_blossom: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I very much enjoyed crafting for you, and it definitely helped get me out of a craft-less rut from after the holidays. :two_hearts: Looking forward to the next round!

Also, I’m making really good progress on kittykill’s final present! I am coming up with certain things from scratch, and also working way more overtime than I would have expected (hopefully only an issue for another week or so, though!), so I’ve been slower than I hoped to be, but I’m super excited about how things are turning out so far! :smiling_face:

1 Like

I received from @Kwality570 this afternoon, and her package was such a treat on a rather gray blah day. She sent a bunch of fun craft supplies off my wish list which will definitely come in handy! With her signature monster card, so cute, I might have to frame the little guy :blush:

She also made me a mask that fits so well, and is so impeccably sewn!! Puts my own to shame. I love the print she chose too. This is coming with me to work tomorrow.

Thank you so much Kwality! I really appreciate the thought you put into this. :heart:

5 Likes

I received an amazing pile of washi tape from @kittykill today! I love all of the fun patterns and designs!!!

5 Likes