COMPLETE-Ongoing Wish Swap Round 4 January 2022

LC member who is organizing this swap: kittykill
Sign-up date range: 1/3/2022-1/31/2022
Claim date range 1/3/2022-1/31/2022(some claims made near the end of the month will have a ship by date in the following month)
Date to send item by: 2 weeks after the date of the claim
Details of swap:

This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month.

The size of the claim should be a medium item. This means 2 or more crafting hours (this is not cooking time, drying time, etc… waiting around for something to set up…it is craft time for the average crafter) or supplies worth at least $20.

ABOUT SENDING AND RECEIVING…

1. When you send to the person you have claimed, you MUST PM the organizer with the delivery confirmation # or if you are outside the US, you need to either PM the customs number on your receipt from the post office or upload a copy of your post office receipt.
  2. When you receive a claim, you MUST PM the organizer so she can update the main list.
  3. We are asking that everyone post once a week in the discussion/gallery board–so that we know you’re still here with us. Obviously, if you join mid month, you would only need to post for the weeks you are in the swap (the last 2 weeks cuz you weren’t in the swap during the first 2 weeks).
  4. Feedback will be given once all of your packages have been received.
  5. Please include craft, supplies and misc items on your list-just in case the swap slows down. The more on the list, the more the swap will keep going.

You can make 3 claims at one time. Once you have sent and shown proof it was sent, you can claim again.

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Ongoing Wish Round 4 January 20022
LettuceCraft username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:

1. Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (If not, please read carefully to be sure you do not claim someone outside your country)

2. Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)

3. Do you understand that you are claiming for at least a medium sized item? For this swap a medium sized item means 2 or more crafting hours or over $20 worth of supplies.

4. Do you agree that you will PM the organizer when you send and when you receive, and if sending, PM the delivery confirmation # or a pic of the receipt if you are outside the US?

5. Do you understand that you should post once a week in the discussion thread?

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZER (kittykill) VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Do not post in this thread until you are ready to make a claim. All discussion needs to be kept in the discussion/gallery thread. Please post at least once a week in the discussion thread.

When you PM the organizer for sending and receiving please include the name of the swap (including the round) and the due date of the claim.
I.E. Sally ----> Suzy for a pink pony saddle due out Jan 1

Please pay close attention to your partners hope list and allergies, likes, dislikes etc. Make sure your own allergy information and your country are prominently displayed in your post.

Do not claim someone while waiting for approval. You may claim as soon as you get approval confirmation.

Have your list including 10 medium crafted items AND 10 supply items ready before making your swap claim (the more you have, the better your chance of getting claimed quickly). Add misc items such as tea, candy…

Please include your claims status: How many claims you have made in total, how many are in transit and how many have been received by their intended recipients.
You can do it the old way 3/2/1 or this way:
Claims: 3
In Transit: 2
Received (the recipient received-not how many you have received): 1

Please keep in mind that DC#'s are required for all US to US claims and receipts are required for all international claims. If you can not provide a receipt and the item does not arrive you will need to resend the claim.

Gallery/Discussion Thread:

Participants:
kittykill
sheepblue
MelissaLeeDesigns
endymion
Ant Bee
EriChanHime
Mel
Kwality570
Annchen
MollyGoRound

:mailbox: sent
Strikethrough: received

Claims:
kittykill to Grabacoffee: Starbucks and a few extras Due 1/20 :mailbox:
endymion to kittykill: pinterest surprise and a few extras Due 1/20 :mailbox:
sheepblue to endymion: pinterest surprise: Due 1/21
Antbee to sheepblue: alcohol ink: Due 1/21 :mailbox:
endymion to Antbee: TBD Due 1/22 :mailbox:
mel to endymion: tissue holder Due 1/22 :mailbox:
MelissaLeeDesigns to Mel: Sweary Goodness Due 1/26 :mailbox:
EriChanHime to MelissaLeeDesigns: tiny crochet goodness: Due 1/26 :mailbox:
sheepBlue to EriChanHime: a curio to add to her collection: Due 1/1/26 :mailbox:
MollyGoRound to sheepBlue: lip balm and rit dye Due 1/27 :mailbox:
kittykill to MollyGoRound: acrylic paint set Due 1/28 :mailbox:
Annchen to kittykill: amigurumi something, and possibly a miniature. Due 1/29 :mailbox:
MelissaLeeDesigns to Annchen: Stationery related Due 2/3 :mailbox:
Sheepblue to MelissaLeeDesigns: Sweary and felting wool Due 2/3 :mailbox:
Kwality570 to sheepBlue: 1 mask and fun supplies: Due 2.7
kittykill to Kwality570: washi tape: Due 2/9 :mailbox:
EriChanHime to kittykill: pinterest surprise doll Due 2/10 (Angel was needed)

2 Likes

@grabacoffee @kittykill
Just as an FYI, a lot of the links (especially to Craftsy and Pinterest) in the above list are no longer working.

Thanks @EriChanHime - I’ll check it. It was my list from previous round, so probably some of those are not available anymore.

1 Like

Hello Guys,

My name is Eszter from Hungary - Europe. I’m 42 years old, living with my husband and with 2 boys (a 10 years old, and a 3 years old) I am a marketing/data analyst – working from home, and I am running a felt decor shop on Etsy.
Dislikes: strong scents, retro design, religious things
my sons’ favorites:

• older: LOTR, Harry Potter
  • smaller: Winnie the Pooh, Cars (Lightning McQueen)

I added a few more things to this list, which can fly in a flat envelope in case you want to save some shipping costs, and refreshed the list with new link as well.

My wishlist:

Sewing

Others:

Woodworking

Jewelries

… if you can draw / paint …

Supplies

• Cricut supplies. I bought a Cricut Maker, but in Hungary we are short on supplies. We have amazing paper things, but not much colors on Vinyl, or iron-on things, etc. Even the smallest scraps could make my day. If you have some leftovers, blades, mats, pens and adapters, etc, I am happy to take them
  • Sizzix cutout templates. I am using these for felt, so I need a bit special things, but small flowers, leaves, small animals would work best.
  • Distress Ink (any color)
  • Anything from Starbucks - I am a big fan. Even if we have some Starbucks already in Budapest, I am collecting mugs, bags, coffee, tea, cookies from anywhere in the world.
  • A mailbox - that simple american mailbox like this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/136515432428649752/ 2 - you can paint it for me, or I am totally okay with any garbage one. We don’t have it in Hungary, and I love it!
  • Fabric jelly rolls (no retro style, anything else is welcomed): http://www.quiltersangel.com.au/uploads/im/Fabric/jelly-rolls.jpg
  • stamps (no religious ones pls, and with less text) – I am journaling, so days/months would be the best

Extras
2 kids are waiting for the packages, so you can surprise them. I am coffee lover, trying to be more organized… so surprises around these are also making me happy​.

Thanks for claiming me!

1 Like

I claim @grabacoffee for something from Starbucks and a few little extras.

claims-1
In transit-0
Received-0

I’m Pam. I live in the Pacific Northwest with my husband who owns a vintage collectible toy store and my three dogs: Maisy, Iggy and Monty. I work part-time as an assistant for a forensic psychologist, as a SOC engineer/Threat Hunter for Portland Community College and I’m am in school for computer science/cyber security. I love everything vintage up to the 1950’s. I love indoor plants and my garden (in the summer time). Right now I am all about thinking or warmer weather, spring and bright colors. I love silly horror movies from the 1950-1980’s.

Crafty items:
A crafted item(painting, collage) of my dogs
Any surprise from my pinterest board (https://www.pinterest.com/kittykill/ )
Anything with crows (painting, print, collage, stuffed animal)
Anything with Snow White
Bath bombs, bath salts
An embroidery or cross stitch with cuss words or sassy saying. I think I want to do a wall of swear words. LOL!
Barrettes for my hair
Home Sweet Home items. I am doing an entire wall of Home Sweet Home theme.
Amigurumi anything! LOL! I have several pinned on my crochet board
Anything garden related. I have a lot of little fairy gardens in the backyard and also a lot of tropical plants-tiki stuff.
vintage Halloween crafty stuff
Felt dolls
pincushion
handmade twine (see pinterest for ideas)
journals
wrist warmers/fingerless gloves
leg warmers
pinup girl headband: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/235242780523610914/
Anything Valentine. I do a display for my mantle.

Anything from or inspired by my favorites on Etsy: Please check first, I just bought a ton of new patterns.

Jewelry:
Jewelry from my pinterest board: https://www.pinterest.com/kittykill/jewelry/
Brooches
Locket
Rings

Clothing
Painted flats or sneakers with wonder woman, hearts, or crows
bloomers
PJ bottoms

Misc:
Vintage tea cups
Enamel pins
Etsy or Amazon gift cards
Any books from my pinterest list
Jigsaw puzzles! I love them!
Scented wax melts
Something special from your hometown (candy, tea, whatever your hometown is known for)

Supplies:
Aunt Martha tea towels
Vintage linens (table clothes, napkins, hankies, tea towels)
needle minders

MINIATURES!!! I have a tea cabinet and love to make little miniature scenes so any miniatures would be fun.

2 Likes

I claim @kittykill for a Pinterest surprise and a few little extras.
1 claim
0 sent
0 received

I am also Pam. Currently living in Illinois, with plans to relocate to the east coast by 2023. Allergic to latex (rubber bands, balloons). No shedding glitter, please; it makes DH go insane. I’m trying to cut down on sugar, so please don’t send me chocolate or candy. Ooops! Forgot to mention that my ears are not pierced. Otherwise, have fun! Many thanks in advance for claiming me.

Wishes include:
Masterboards
Pillow— I can stuff it to save postage for you (either yellow/sage green/pale pink colors or maroon/taupe/olive)
Decor, hoops or wall art for my craft room, celebrating embroidery, crochet, or wood tinkering
Crafter patches
Old-fashioned crocheted potholders; geometrical or fruits/veggies are better than florals
Clothes hanger covers
Thread catcher
Bedside (held between mattress and box spring) remote control holder
Small trash bin for my car
Coin purse
Tissue holder for my purse
Handcrafted stamps
ATCs- see my list on the ongoing swap page for theme ideas
Set of blank art cards
Table runner or placemats
Scissors case
Some kind of holder to set on the kitchen table to hold vitamins, S&P shakers, etc.
Vintage-Valentine decor
Blank journal (lots of lined space for writing)
Cheery ironing board cover; I love yellow, but anything cheery would do.
Surprise from my Pinterest (BEWARE…I am a mad pinner; my boards go on and on endlessly! I’m magnifisweets there.

Non-crafted items
Ephemera for paper crafting
Wool (or mostly wool) felt scraps
Glue dots or roller-style adhesive
Black or white Signo Uni-Ball pens
Vintage children’s books (bad condition no problem)
Blank greeting cards/envelopes
Jigsaw puzzles
Crochet or Craft magazines or vintage (non-clothing) crochet patterns

I claim @endymion for a Pinterest surprise.
1 claim
0 sent
0 received

I’m Emma and I live in Michigan with my partner where it is currently way too cold. I tend to gravitate towards neutral color palettes with a poppy accent color (think black and white with a red accent), love grays too. For the color accents I love deep jewel tones typically, mustard yellow, yellow-orange, leaf green, I could go on. I dabble in a lot of different crafts but have been knitting most recently. My pinterest can be used for a style/taste guide. I have a pretty strong sensitivity to scents so unless it’s of the mint family, please do not include. Also I am full on soaps, lotions, and candles so no need there.

Here are some ideas of things I’d like - feel free to use them as inspiration

CRAFTS

SUPPLIES

• RIT (or similar) fabric dye (any colors, but prefer black, blue, red)
  • collapsible yarn swift
  • circular knitting needles size US 2/3, 16 inch length
  • Easy Cast resin
  • Pinata alcohol inks (rainbow colors)
  • rotary blades for a fiskar cutter, standard size
  • sewing machine thread, any colors
  • basic sewing machine needles
  • white or off white plain cotton fabric (at least a yard)
  • gift card to etsy, knitpicks

I also enjoy your local treats, chocolate, hot sauce, etc if you feel like sending :slight_smile:

I claim @sheepBlue for Alcohol inks

Claims: 1
Transit: 0
Received: 0:

I’m Jen and I live in New England, USA with my husband, 3 year old daughter, and 11 year old boxer/yorkie mix Teddie. As a SAHM in a pandemic I spend a lot of quality time in our backyard and at outdoor activities/events with the kid and dog. We love our library (outdoor storytimes! In New England! In Winter!) and reading in general. My daughter is in that nearly universal kiddo “dinosaur stage” (The show Gigantasaurus) and also loves Puffin Rock and Minnie/Mickey, et al. My husband is a Star Wars fella through and through. We all love Harry Potter. My birthday is in January.

Crafty Items:
~ Reusable seasonal, holiday and party decorations. Things like triangle flag banner/buntings fro example. [Winter, Valentine, St. Pats, Spring, Easter, Summer, 4th of july, Fall, Halloween (cute not gory), Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, and birthdays. (For birthdays I have this table runner as a jumping off point.)]
~ Anything for my dog, Teddie. We’re celebrating our 11th anniversary this month. She and I were partners before we allowed the husband and kid to join our club. :slight_smile: There are pics of her in the “show us your pets” thread, but note that she inherited her boxer mother’s broad ribcage yet her yorkie father’s wee legs. She isn’t corgi-level short and stout, but she definitely is an odd mix of medium to large dogs. She looks small but is about 40 lbs.
~ Anything gnomes, especially David the Gnome style (Think little Santas). We have several wee gnome homes and fairy houses around the house and yard.
~ Anything pretty and organizey for the craft “room” shelves. I mostly knit and crochet but have bits and bobs of all kinds. And now that the child is of crafting age I have an abundance of child appropriate supplies as well. My craft room has a bit of an April Cornell thing going on right now and a dominant color is the cornflower blue of the old Holly Hobbie “blue girl” stuff.
~ Anything for tea parties. Pre-Covid we had visits regularly with a friend or two and would bust out my china cups and saucers for a wee snack and chat. I really hope Covid releases its hold on us all while my daughter is young enough to want to do that with her old mom and her friends. In the meantime she and I can have fancy tea parties with a reluctant Ted.
~ My dining set was my grandmother’s (read: Old and large) we use table runners and candle mats/place mats and always cloth napkins. Anything in that category would be fun.
~ A big wish would be a piece embroidered with “I will try to be understanding…” which is from my wedding when I was saying my vows and it came out sounding like “I’ll try but…” and the whole room erupted with laughter. It is the most cherished moment of that day for us because it is so “us” and every single person there was part of that laughter-filled slip of time. Now and then when one of us is being annoying (usually him) he’ll say it to bring some levity to the moment. It could be a throw pillow (you could do just a cover and I could buy a form so you don’t have the bulk to mail) or a wall hanging, tea towel, a loose bit of fabric that I might stitch onto something… anything really. We got married in 2014 and I’ve wanted one since then but don’t know how to embroider.
~ A full sized apron for a plus sized woman (I’m about 5’6” and a size 22) I love the pioneer looking ones that cover your whole front and also the 40’s/50’s style that are almost like house-coats. I’ve lost many a shirt to fry-pan splatter.
~ A small print or tile for my kitchen with the quote “Wash the plate not because it is dirty nor because you are told to wash it, but because you love the person who will use it next.” (Mother Teresa/St. Teresa of Calcutta)
~ Felt/fabric play campfire for the daughter’s play tent.
~ Anything hearts especially fabric and felt ones

Supplies

~ Waldorf kite paper
~ Wooden lucet like this one
~ Anything a young child can craft with safely
~ Yarn winder (to make yarn cakes. mmmm cake.)
~ Craft felts in various colors

Misc

Anything for outside play
I love milk chocolate caramels, Dove milk chocolate promises, hershey kisses
Anything star wars for the husband
Anything that looks like it belongs on a movie set for a Harry Potter film

Anything you wish to send will likely be a fun thing to receive. Thanks!

I claim @AntBee for TBD (maybe a party or holiday something? I reserve the right to change my mind; I’m SO inspired by your list. May need to alter mine and steal some ideas from you.) Due 1/22.
2 claims
0 sent
0 received

I am also Pam. Currently living in Illinois, with plans to relocate to the east coast by 2023. Allergic to latex (rubber bands, balloons). No shedding glitter, please; it makes DH go insane. I’m trying to cut down on sugar, so please don’t send me chocolate or candy. My ears are not pierced. Otherwise, have fun! Many thanks in advance for claiming me.

Wishes include:
Masterboards
Pillow—knitted, crocheted, embroidered, quilted, appliquéd, whatever! I can stuff it to save postage for you. My craft room is multi-yellow/sage green/pale pink colors, and my living room is deep maroon/taupe/olive)
Decor, hoops or wall art for my craft room
Crafter patches
Old-fashioned crocheted potholders; geometrical or fruits/veggies are better than florals
Thread catcher
Holiday decor items
Small trash bin for my car
Coin purse
Tissue holder for my purse
Handcrafted stamps
ATCs- see my list of themes on the ongoing swap page for ideas
Set of blank art cards
Table runner or placemats
Scissors case
Some kind of basket or holder to set on the kitchen table to hold vitamins, S&P shakers, etc.
Vintage-Valentine decor
Blank journal (lots of lined space for writing)
Cheery ironing board cover; I love yellow, but anything cheery would do.
Surprise inspired by my Pinterest (BEWARE…I am a mad pinner; my boards go on and on endlessly! I’m magnifisweets there.

Pinterest

Pam Ryan (magnifisweets) - Profile | Pinterest

Non-crafted items
Ephemera for paper crafting
Wool (or mostly wool) felt scraps
Glue dots or roller-style adhesive
Black or white Signo Uni-Ball pens
Vintage children’s books (bad condition no problem)—preferably Little Golden Books from the ‘60’s or before, but anything with sweet/charming illustrations will do
Blank greeting cards/envelopes
Jigsaw puzzles
Amazon or Hobby Lobby gift card
Crochet or Craft magazines or vintage (non-clothing) crochet patterns

1 Like

i claim @endymion for a tissue holder for her purse. unless of course i change my mind and make something else. i like the idea of reserving my right to change my mind…she also has a very inspiring list!!

due 22 jan

claims - 1
in transit -
received - 0

this is pretty much my same list from last time, with a few additions.

i am mel, in ontario, canada. my crafting medium is mainly knitting and i have yarn obsessions. my favourite colours are mostly the greens, but i like blacks and neutrals too. other than yarn, my favourite things in life are coffee, chocolate and beer. i also drink tea (but not roibbos - that one and i do not get along!!)
crafty ideas:

• things with trees, rocks or water
  • sweary, snarky goodness, your medium of choice
  • full body type apron , xl size - doesnt have to be exactly like this, just an idea
  • i love handmade kitchen items - towels, dishcloths, whatnot
  • small cookbooklet of your favourite tried and true recipes!!
  • anything sewn - this is something i cannot do…i would love a small curtain for my laundry room
  • handmade notecards or other paper goodness (i do not do paper things either!!)
  • i like foxes. alot.
  • table runner
  • a sign that says, “get off my lawn” - your medium of choice. its a joke around here that makes me laugh
  • whatever you would like to make i would be sure to love!!

(i will likely come back in the near future and edit this…its hard to think of ideas for craftiness right now!!)

craft supplies:

• would like to try some resin out, but i’m not sure where to start
  • yarn. i love dishcloth cotton, or any other yarn, any weight.
  • stitch markers or other knitting notions are always appreciated.
  • i would also be interested in some cross stitch fabric, any colour.
  • love to make bath and body stuff, so if you had your hands on small amounts of beeswax or various butters (cocoa, shea, mango, for example) i would LOVE LOVE LOVE that!!
  • i consider coffee a craft supply - i can’t craft without it. just saying. i like a darker roast.
  • i also love the idea of some regional specialty, coffee, candy, whatever from your area!!!

my pinterest - lots of rude swears on here, please be prepared .

I claim Mel for some sweary goodness. Not sure yet but something sweary. lol - Send by 1/26

Claims - 1
In Transit - 0
Received - 0

I am Melissa from Northeast Pennsylvania. I am a crafter of many mediums and have a huge love of paper/stationery/notebooks/etc. lol I am a mom to 4. Daughter 26, Son 20 and twin boys 6.

Shirt size small

Crafted Goodness:
Some mini crochet hearts
Some mini crochet flowers
Mini flowers in any medium
mini hearts in any medium
Anything sweary/snarky . Anything. lol Jewelry, shirt, sign, hoop.
A fun retro style apron
A half apron
Handmade Journal
Handmade Notebook
Cold Process Soap

Non-Crafted:
Wool for wet felting
Ephemera for paper crafts
Any cute/fun pens
Any cute/fun stationery
Any cardstock for paper crafting
Any dies for paper crafting (used is A-OK)

Anything inspired from my pinterest:

2 Likes

I claim @MelissaLeeDesigns for tiny crocheted goodness! (Send by Jan. 26)

Claims - 1
In Transit - 0
Received - 0

Hi, y’all! I’m Erin from central Texas, USA. This is my first time joining the OWS, although I’ve always enjoyed the galleries, even going back to the previous site. I live in a tiny condo with my “new” (we’re coming up on our 1-year anniversary the day after Valentine’s Day) husband. I currently work from home, and I love collecting a ridiculous variety of things that I stuff in curio cabinets (because I hate dusting even more than I like collecting). I enjoy watching movies, playing computer and board/card games, and reading as many books as humanly possible. Some of my crafting has been on hiatus as we traveled to see family over the holidays, and as we are still working on our home. Looking forward to easing back in!

Crafty Things I’d love to get:

-I love sewn and stitched/embroidered things, especially, like ornaments and Hooplas (hooped or framed or flat)

-I enjoy tiny clay or pottery things

-I love little dolls (sewn or hard-sculpted or felted) or figures or art dolls or anything that could go in a curio cabinet

-I definitely adore fridge magnets of all kinds

-I love Christmas ornaments of all kinds (except no Santa, please), especially poinsettias, holly, and snowmen/snowflakes

-Egyptian mythological creatures, favorites including:

• Ammit the Devourer (particularly the cute little version from “The Kane Chronicles” books, examples here and here – not my art)

-The Set animal (from the same book series; so hilarious, and also not my art, but here’s a cute one)

-Weird/creepy-cute things in general :laughing:

-Alligator Loki!!! So cute! I like the realistic version as well as various cartoony/cute versions

-Crites (the titular fuzzy eating machines from the 80’s horror film “Critters” and its sequels) – I like the first and second movie the best

-Xenomorphs (from the Alien movies) & Predators (from the Predator franchise)

-Skeletons and skulls (either traditional or sugar skull style) – I live with a life-sized medical skeleton named Hezekiah, who dresses in fancy clothes and gets different hats for different holidays/times of the year

-Zombies (both the drippy, Night of the Living Dead kind and the cutesy, cartoony greenish kind)

-I particularly like things where traditionally scary creatures are doing cutesy things, like having tea, or petting fluffy animals, etc.

-Natural forest-y and flower things and creatures:

-Mushrooms (particularly toadstools and Death’s Caps)

-Hanging wisteria

-Hydrangeas (particularly the lavenders, greens, and blues)

-Red and orange poppies

-Luna moths

-Rabbits/bunnies (particularly lops; I used to have a white short-eared lop with grey ears, nose, and tail)

-Japanese things (I used to live there!):

-Torii shrine gates (the red-orange ones)

-Koi no bori (fish kites for Children’s Day celebrations)

-Kodama, Soot Sprites, and Dust Bunnies from “Princess Mononoke,” “Spirited Away,” and “My Neighbor Totoro”

-Tanuki and Kitsune from Japanese mythology

Supplies I’d love to get:

-I am trying to learn stamp carving, so any blank carving blocks (like the weird pink stuff) in various sizes would be awesome

-I would really enjoy trying some rinse-away stabilizer, too! I learned about it in a local embroidery group, and it’s been on my list ever since, but I haven’t had a chance to track it down

-I would adore some genuine wool felt in different colors for making ornaments/small dolls, etc. I only have easy access to acrylic felt, and it isn’t strong enough for some things

-I embroider a lot, so nice embroidery floss would be great (I don’t need hoops, though!), especially in variegated colors and things like that I don’t usually buy for myself

Colors: I love all greens & purples (Japanese wisteria is my favorite flower), oranges (I also love red-orange poppies and Red Death Cap mushrooms), earthy tones, dusty pastels (think Japanese Mori Girl pastels, rather than Easter egg pastels).

Patterns/Symbols/Motifs: I like abstract and floral patterns, as long as the individual motifs are very tiny

Materials: I like pearls, green things (green stone beads or things like that), copper and brass colored bits, layered felt designs…

Treats/Extras I’d love to get:

-I adore teas (both caffeinated and non), and things like Earl Grey and citrus/spice based things are my favorites (I don’t like chamomile or other floral flavors of any kind, though)

-I also loooove chocolate, with or without nuts (hazelnuts are my favorites), preferably milk chocolate—I also love it paired with mint/peppermint or peanut butter or caramel (but not fruit!)

-I also enjoy coffees (both caffeinated and non) now, as well—chocolate, hazelnut, peppermint, caramel, and flavors like that would be fun!

-I have a postcard collection from around the world, and would love anything local to you

-I like nifty stickers/badges/pins from around the world or anything geeky/nerdy/science-y

General About-Me Info:

Allergy-related - I am allergic to dogs/cats/most animals with fur; cigarette & similar smoke/odor; basically all scented products (I am extremely sensitive to smells and even many natural oils, like lavender or rose, can make me sick). HOWEVER, if you have pets/animals but keep them away from the craft area/item being made, I should be totally fine! Cleaned animal fibers (like real wool) used for crafting are also completely safe. I do not have any food allergies/sensitivities, thankfully.

I have a non-smoking home with no children or animals, and I use unscented beauty and laundry products (free & clear laundry soap and white vinegar only). The only allergen I have/use that I can think of is gluten, which shouldn’t be relevant for most types of crafting.

-I really would appreciate it if whatever object(s) I receive were fairly physically small, as my tiny condo just added a husband to it and display space is limited!

-I personally love to sew (fabrics and felts), embroider, and crochet, and I dabble in simple, silly clay work sometimes. I’m not a good cross-stitcher, knitter, or paper-crafter, and I draw like a distracted 7-year-old. 2D art is not where I shine. :wink:

-I am also totally happy to answer questions for my partner, even if I want the end swap gift to be a surprise.

• My Standard Disclaimers: Please nothing with overt sexual content or obvious sexual nudity, and please nothing with current religious or political content or swearing. Also, please, no personal care products, like soaps or scrubs. My skin is so picky that I can’t often use these kinds of things, even if they are unscented and beautifully made. I’m not big on girly-fantasy stuff, neon, animal prints, or rainbows. And please, I beg you, no glitter! :joy:

I claim EriChanHime for a curio to add to her collection.

2 claims
0 sent
0 received

I’m Emma and I live in Michigan with my partner where it is currently way too cold. I tend to gravitate towards neutral color palettes with a poppy accent color (think black and white with a red accent), love grays too. For the color accents I love deep jewel tones typically, mustard yellow, yellow-orange, leaf green, I could go on. I dabble in a lot of different crafts but have been knitting most recently. My pinterest can be used for a style/taste guide. I have a pretty strong sensitivity to scents so unless it’s of the mint family, please do not include. Also I am full on soaps, lotions, and candles so no need there.

CRAFTS

SUPPLIES

• petri dishes for an art project
  • collapsible yarn swift
  • decorative metal sheet
  • Easy Cast resin

I also enjoy your local treats, chocolate, hot sauce, etc if you feel like sending

2 Likes

I claim @sheepBlue for some bomb all-natural lip balm + lip scrub and Rit/fabric dye. (Send by Jan 27)

1 claim
0 sent
0 received

I’m Molly in the USA! I live with my husband & 3 kitties. I grew up in an artsy/craftsy family and have a long history with a little bit of everything. I work more than full-time at my day-job though, so now when I have time for creating I just spend time doing exactly what I want— which is usually fabric related! Lately I’ve fallen in love with hexies and the paper piecing method.

I like such a variety of colors; bright patterns mostly! I love bright folk art patterns, also vintage books, cameras and scarves/brooches and film noir. My tastes are a little all-over the place, you can definitely use my pinterest as a style/taste guide. If I were to pick one solid color (especially for something to wear) it would be pine or kelly green.

Dislikes: Floral fragrances, Dead/skull/creepy things, clowns, etc. Glitter

Wishlist - Crafted
-Granny Square Portrait of one of my cats; I’ll send you pictures and some info if chosen! https://pin.it/2D4GrEP
-Pencil/Pen holder bookmark in earth tones (for a co-worker)
https://pin.it/18jSeHb
-Project/WIP Zippered Pouch w/a vinyl window; Like this but in fabrics I’d like
-Wrist pincushion (Sewn or felted)
-Bedside Caddy - Doesn’t have to have this many different pockets! Just a few big ones and a few littler ones. In bright happy colors or vintage floral pattern (for my mom) https://pin.it/mt74Ws2
-Embroidered flower necklace https://tinyurl.com/4bw6nkar or from this pinterest board
-Embroidered/felted earrings; don’t have to be exactly like these, just love how bright and happy they are! Earrings
-Peacock or peacock feather necklace or earrings (Could be embroidered, painted?) For a friend
-Sheepy art/craft for my mom; anything inspired by this this this and this are all great ideas for her. She loves mixed media and all arts/crafts methods.
-Screenprinted tote bag. Love the mushrooms on this one but maybe in a bright color instead of brown; would also love cameras, stacks of books, art nouveau, anything inspired by my Pinterest; also anything very random and delightful. (Toast, avocados, storm troopers, etc.)
-Sewn tote bag; any design/color inspired by my pinterest! All of mine seem to have disappeared
-Surprise inspired by my pinterest! This pinterest board has some other craft wants

Supplies
-An electric/battery operated pencil sharpener! (Could use two)
-Bias tape maker kit
-Micro-line Markers
-Pack of 12x12 cork boards
-Thimble; would also like to try a leather thimble
-Emery powder
-Flying Geese quilting ruler - Wing Clipper
-Designer fabric scrap packs; anything with rich color and dense patterns; can be from Etsy or your own stash!
-Acrylic Paint Set
Brush Set (Somehow mine go missing)
-Gift card to etsy, amazon or fabric.com
-Sponges

Treats/Extras
-Chocolate is always a win for me!
-I love unusual/weird snacks and foods and like being surprised
-I do love vintage scarves and brooches; maybe you came across one and it’s not your thing? I’d love to help you re-home it. :grin:

I claim MollyGoRound for acrylic paint set Due 1/28
claims-2
In transit-0
Received-0

I’m Pam. I live in the Pacific Northwest with my husband who owns a vintage collectible toy store and my three dogs: Maisy, Iggy and Monty. I work part-time as an assistant for a forensic psychologist, as a SOC engineer/Threat Hunter for Portland Community College and I’m am in school for computer science/cyber security. I love everything vintage up to the 1950’s. I love indoor plants and my garden (in the summer time). Right now I am all about thinking of warmer weather, spring and bright colors. I love silly horror movies from the 1950-1980’s.

Crafty items:
A crafted item(painting, collage) of my dogs
Any surprise from my pinterest board (https://www.pinterest.com/kittykill/ )
Anything with crows (painting, print, collage, stuffed animal)
Anything with Snow White
Bath bombs, bath salts
An embroidery or cross stitch with cuss words or sassy saying. I think I want to do a wall of swear words. LOL!
Barrettes for my hair
Home Sweet Home items. I am doing an entire wall of Home Sweet Home theme.
Amigurumi anything! LOL! I have several pinned on my crochet board
Anything garden related. I have a lot of little fairy gardens in the backyard and also a lot of tropical plants-tiki stuff.
vintage Halloween crafty stuff
Felt dolls
pincushion
handmade twine (see pinterest for ideas)
journals
wrist warmers/fingerless gloves
leg warmers
pinup girl headband: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/235242780523610914/
Anything Valentine. I do a display for my mantle.

Anything from or inspired by my favorites on Etsy: Please check first, I just bought a ton of new patterns.

Etsy

Pam Pedersen on Etsy

Find the perfect handmade gift, vintage & on-trend clothes, unique jewelry, and more… lots more.

Jewelry:
Jewelry from my pinterest board: https://www.pinterest.com/kittykill/jewelry/
Brooches
Locket
Rings

Clothing
Painted flats or sneakers with wonder woman, hearts, or crows
bloomers
PJ bottoms

Misc:
Vintage tea cups
Enamel pins
Any books from my pinterest list
Jigsaw puzzles! I love them!
Scented wax melts
Something special from your hometown (candy, tea, whatever your hometown is known for)

Supplies:
Aunt Martha tea towels
Vintage linens (table clothes, napkins, hankies, tea towels)
needle minders

MINIATURES!!! I have a tea cabinet and love to make little miniature scenes so any miniatures would be fun.

1 Like

I claim kittykill for amigurumi something, and possibly a miniature. Due 1/29

Claims - 1
In transit - 0
Received - 0

Hi, my name is Ann and I live in Sweden with my husband and two cats, Chilla and Chaplin. I live in a newly developed suburb south of Stockholm. We’re back to masks at work and plenty of work from home again… Both humans and cats enjoy watching birds at the bird feeders in the garden.

Some of my hobbies are knitting, crocheting, letterboxing (or geocaching when I can’t find letterboxes), videogames (mostly on ps4 and switch) and snorgling the cats. Most of my crafting lately have been more or less visible mending. My husband paints miniatures, mostly Warhammer 40k, so we’re both crafty.

Pre-loved supplies and re-used/repurposed parts of a craft is welcome. Heavy scents can set off my husbands migraines, but there are no allergies in the household. I don’t drink coffee, but it smells kind of nice.

Please note: The postal system can be a bit unreliable lately. Letters and packages that are too large for the mailbox will be left next to it unless there’s paid tracking or an extra fee paid by the sender to have it picked up at the post office. I’m not sure yet what this will mean for international packages. Your best bet is probably to send something fairly flat in a padded envelope, or to use some kind of sign on delivery option (but that would get spendy). I’ll try to get more info.

Ok, on to the good stuff!

Pinterest if that gets your creative juices flowing: http://www.pinterest.com/annchen82/ Warning! It’s pretty massive, and some boards are mostly for my own inspiration. I don’t expect copies of the pins, but hopefully something on it can inspire.

Colors I like: http://www.pinterest.com/annchen82/colour-texture-scents/

Crafted items

A surprise! If you love making it I’m sure I’ll love receiving it.

Art/hoop/badge/embroidery with the word NEJ and then the universal no symbol over it No symbol - Wikipedia Like this, but with the word ”nej” No sign icon stop saying prohibition symbol Vector Image

Lavender bag decorated by you. I can fill it myself for a flatter package.

Microwaveable heat bag filled with rice or other grains (again, I can do the filling to save on postage). Perhaps a longer skinny one for my neck or smaller handwarmers. Any size really.

Stationery set. Letter paper + envelope or notecards. I write a lot so I tend to get envelopes left when I’ve used up a set. 2 sheets to an envelope would probably fit my writing style.

A mug rug

A bag for carrying around cloth pads. I use a simple drawstring one at the moment but it’s starting to look a bit ratty. I’d like it to fit 4-5 pads at least. Bonus if it’s got some kind of built in wet bag for used ones, but I do have a separate wet bag so that part is optional.

Something for the garden

I’m a sucker for project bags. And I’m not a monogamous knitter/crocheter so I use a bunch. Do I need more? Noo… but…

Socks. (I know, usually not really a medium item but someone might want to make them…) I think I’m an US size 8.

Small decorative dish for setting down my used tea bag or tea strainer.

Something tiny.

Embroidery needle storage thingy. Needle book?

A cat toy if you don’t mind your lovingly crafted item being kicked around by furry hooligans. They like catnip but are unimpressed by valerian.

Kitty place mat for Chaplin, he’s a messy eater so having a placemat that’s washable or wipeable saves on mopping the floor. He will ”help” by licking the floor, but a placemat is nicer.

Potholders. Bonus point if they’re on the larger side since my husband has big hands.

Reusable mesh bags for veggie shopping (sewn, knitted, crocheted, whatever works).

Something soothing to occupy my hands during meetings.

A mouse pad for the home office. My mouse doesn’t work consistently on my desk… annoying.

Bottelcap pin cushion or other small pin cushion for my mending adventures.

Fun cloth masks. Looks like they’ll be needed for a bit longer.

Adult merit badge

Something silly

Supplies

Colorful mercerized cotton, partial skeins are ok. I like Catania from Schachenmayr SMC and Catona from Scheepjes. One is listed as sport and the other as fingering on ravelry but I could swear they’re the same thickness… Anyhow, that’s what I’ll use it together with so similar thickness and shine would be nice.

Embroidery needles. (Starting to dabble and I’m not sure what’s good)

Needle felting things. I keep breaking the hardware, he he.

Small amounts of wool for needle felting. I mostly use it to mend smaller holes in wool clothes so a little goes a long way.

Crochet hooks with comfy handles. I mostly use hooks in the 2 mm to 5 mm range. I hold my hooks more like a knife than a pen if that makes sense.

A small sewing project (pattern or kit) I can pull off as a beginner. I’ve got a good machine but I’m not sure what would be a good/fun beginner project. I know the basics so a bit of a challenge might be fun.

Extras

Local to you candy/treat

Tea is always welcome

If you can combine those two and get Bali’s best tea candy I’m totally here for it!

I claim Annchen for something stationery related. - send by 2/3

Claims - 2
In Transit - 0
Received - 0

I am Melissa from Northeast Pennsylvania. I am a crafter of many mediums and have a huge love of paper/stationery/notebooks/etc. lol I am a mom to 4. Daughter 26, Son 20 and twin boys 6.

Shirt size small

Crafted Goodness:
Some mini crochet hearts
Some mini crochet flowers
Mini flowers in any medium
mini hearts in any medium
Anything sweary/snarky . Anything. lol Jewelry, shirt, sign, hoop.
A fun retro style apron
A half apron
Handmade Journal
Handmade Notebook
Cold Process Soap
Rice Bags (with two 6 year olds, they are always needed)
Lavender or Lavender bath bags

Non-Crafted:
Wool for wet felting
Ephemera for paper crafts
Any cute/fun pens
Any cute/fun stationery
Any cardstock for paper crafting
Any dies for paper crafting (used is A-OK)
Anything for my boys (both 6 and like all boy stuff)

Anything inspired from my pinterest:

Pinterest

Melissa Socci (mlsocci74) - Profile | Pinterest

See what Melissa Socci (mlsocci74) has discovered on Pinterest, the world’s biggest collection of ideas.

1 Like

I claim MelissaLeeDesigns for something sweary and some felting wool - send by 2/3

3 claims
2 sent
0 received

CRAFTS

SUPPLIES

• petri dishes for an art project
  • collapsible yarn swift
  • decorative metal sheet
  • Easy Cast resin

I also enjoy your local treats, chocolate, hot sauce, etc if you feel like sending

1 Like

I claim @sheepBlue for at least 1 mask + some fun supplies.
1 claim
0 sent
0 received

I’m Leann from Michigan in the US. I’m married and have a furry dog, Hazel. I am allergic to nickel in jewelry, but otherwise have no allergens. I have a whole pinterest board dedicated to swapping and would love to see any interpretation you see of the items! https://www.pinterest.com/leannavananna/crafties-id-love/ Most of the items on my list are represented there somehow.

Themes/Things I like: monochromatic, black and white combined with pops of color, polka dots, ombre, woodland creatures, rainbows, positive affirmations, cute monsters, whimsical/cute items, kawaii, abstract art, happy mail, ATCoins, small amigurumi, dogs, birds, sloths, cacti, happy mail

Things I prefer not to receive: Items made with recycled jeans or bed sheets (it creeps me out to think of anything made with something that may have touched someone’s naked cha-cha), jewelry (I don’t really wear any on a daily basis and I’d hate for something made with love to sit in a jewelry box), coffee mugs or drinking glasses (cupboard is already overflowing), all embroidery or cross stitch items preferred hoopless so I can frame instead, no snacks although tea is always welcome!

Colors I like: rich jewel tones, black and white mixed with color, greens, magenta, mustard yellow, and robin’s egg blue

Some things I would love to receive:

• Colorful prayer flags with positive affirmations
  • Adult Merit Badges
  • Crochet or knit slippers – My feet are size 8.5ish. I love these, but wouldn’t need the leather bottom http://smpcraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/slipper-boots.pdf Anything similar would be great also. I have some others listed on my pinterest in the crafties I’d love board.
  • Anything specified from my Undercover Fandom board on pinterest. Items specified in each entry. T-shirts would need to be women’s L.
  • Handmade soaps or lotions, just no floral scents, please
  • A resin pendant with the letter L in it. No chain, just the pendant due to the nickel allergy. If the little attacher part that the chain goes into is nickel, that’s okay…a little bit shouldn’t be an issue.
  • Microwave bowl holders
  • A loaded pocket or other happy mail item
  • Fun, colorful rainbow stuff
  • Fun dinosaur items
  • Brooches inspired by those on my pinterest
  • Suncatcher
  • A few large wool dryer balls