Ongoing Wish Swap Spring 2023 Gallery

Gorgeous journals @Reinikka!! They look fabulous, and so inspiring!

I hope you’ll have a lot of fun using them @MightyMitochondria :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Wow! Such awesomeness!

Tomorrow is the last day for claims! I will do some housekeeping today or tomorrow.

4 Likes

So glad you like them! The wrinkly paper is napkin with mod podge over the top. I had so much fun making these for you :heart:

3 Likes

Napkins with Mod Podge?? You paper crafters are wizards!

4 Likes

I received the sweetest painting and fabric flower pins from @jemimah. I love all of it! Thank you so much! I wore the polka dot pin yesterday and got so many compliments on it.

14 Likes

Those are so you! What pretty fabrics…love the colors.

Of course, the art work is also fabulous and looks like it would fit into your tea cabinet!

3 Likes

Yay! I’m so glad you like your package. It’s always a joy to craft for you, you are an inspiration!

4 Likes

That’s not @jemimah’s usual bird but it’s adorable!

5 Likes

The flower pins are fab! Those fabrics look great layered together :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@Cindy i received my mug rug! My husband got it from the mailbox late last night/early morning! Thank you so much! It’s really pretty and i love green! I’ll get pictures up soon!

5 Likes

I received some paper and fabric supplies from @Cindy :heart:

Lots of fun paper bits, and assortment of bird postage stamps, and some stickers for my kiddo:

And a bunch of wonderful fabrics with text and stamps and things all over! Cute hedgehog fabric and some ribbon & lace:

I love it all! Thanks Cindy :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Finally able to get this uploaded! I received this wonderful beauty mug rug from @Cindy a couple of days ago. My very first one! I absolutely love it! It’s so bright and vibrant! Will go great when i change my room’s decor to cottage-core ! Thank you very much! :heart:

10 Likes

I love these colors!!

4 Likes

I love the quilting pattern and the mix of pattern! Really beautiful!

4 Likes

Gorgeous packages @Cindy! Those postage-themed things are especially perfect for Reinikka, and your sewing is beautiful as always :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Oooooh! I love that! :green_heart: I need to check my list to make sure I still have potholders on it :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Those colors are great! All that paper-so fab!

6 Likes

I received the most fabulous package from @Reinikka today!

The packaging is so pretty and you know that lace is getting used in a future project.

Look at this tote bag. These vibrant colors are perfect for summer. In the second photo I folded it to show the lining, outer fabric, and bottom. They fabric combination is the best. :heart:

If the bag wasn’t enough, she also sent these delightful mushroom and heart cards. Look at the scrappy fabric along the bottom edges. I love them SOOOOO much!

Thank you so much, Reinikka! I adore everything!!

13 Likes

These are such beautiful projects @Reinikka! That tote bag is so cute and cheerful!

4 Likes

love those greens in that mug rug @Cindy and i love that floral pattern…the black outlining on those flowers really pop @Reinikka!!

and @MightyMitochondria’s missing mystery package FINALLY showed up today!! definitely well worth the wait!! i love it…its just the right size for a small wip - like a dish cloth or socks…and the colours are fantastic!!! she made me this nifty little zippered pouch!! and fantastic card (@jemimah ) - “shitake happens” - i love it!!

and the lining - a vintage dishtowel:

thank you again, @MightyMitochondria for the awesome package!!!

10 Likes