COMPLETE: Ongoing Wish Swap Summer 2022 (6.20-7.31.22)

Discussion/Gallery: OWS Summer 2022 Gallery/Discussion - #10 by kittykill

LC member who is organizing this swap: kittykill
Sign-up date range: 6/20/22-7/31/22
Claim date range 6/20/22-7/31/22(some claims made near the end of the month will have a ship by date in the following month)
Date to send item by: 2 weeks after the date of the claim

Limited to a certain number of people? Nope! Bring it on!

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? Everyone is welcome!

Swap Organizer herself meets these conditions:

• Has fully read the swap Info Guide: YES
  • Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
  • Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
  • Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
  • Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:

• Has been a member for at least one month: YES
  • Has posted at least 15 times: YES
  • Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
  • Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
  • Does not have any negative comments: YES
  • Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
  • If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
  • If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap:

This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month.

The size of the claim should be a medium item. This means 2 or more crafting hours (this is not cooking time, drying time, etcā€¦ waiting around for something to set upā€¦it is craft time for the average crafter) or supplies worth at least $20.

ABOUT SENDING AND RECEIVINGā€¦

1. When you send to the person you have claimed, you MUST PM the organizer with the delivery confirmation # or if you are outside the US, you need to either PM the customs number on your receipt from the post office or upload a copy of your post office receipt.
  2. When you receive a claim, you MUST PM the organizer so she can update the main list.
  3. We are asking that everyone post once a week in the discussion/gallery boardā€“so that we know youā€™re still here with us. Obviously, if you join mid month, you would only need to post for the weeks you are in the swap (the last 2 weeks cuz you werenā€™t in the swap during the first 2 weeks).
  4. Feedback will be given once all of your packages have been received.
  5. Please include craft, supplies and misc items on your list-just in case the swap slows down. The more on the list, the more the swap will keep going.

You can make 3 claims at one time. Once you have sent and shown proof it was sent, you can claim again.

If you want to participate, information to send to: kittykill

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Ongoing Wish Summer 2022 (6.20-7.31.22)
LettuceCraft username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:

1. Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (If not, please read carefully to be sure you do not claim someone outside your country)

2. Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)

3. Do you understand that you are claiming for at least a medium sized item? For this swap a medium sized item means 2 or more crafting hours or over $20 worth of supplies.

4. Do you agree that you will PM the organizer when you send and when you receive, and if sending, PM the delivery confirmation # or a pic of the receipt if you are outside the US?

5. Do you understand that you should post once a week in the discussion thread?

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZER (kittykill) VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Do not post in this thread until you are ready to make a claim. All discussion needs to be kept in the discussion/gallery thread. Please post at least once a week in the discussion thread.
Discussion/Gallery thread:

When you PM the organizer for sending and receiving please include the name of the swap (including the round) and the due date of the claim.
I.E. Sally ----> Suzy for a pink pony saddle due out Jan 1

Please pay close attention to your partners hope list and allergies, likes, dislikes etc. Make sure your own allergy information and your country are prominently displayed in your post.

Do not claim someone while waiting for approval. You may claim as soon as you get approval confirmation.

Have your list including 10 medium crafted items AND 10 supply items ready before making your swap claim (the more you have, the better your chance of getting claimed quickly). Add misc items such as tea, candyā€¦

Please include your claims status: How many claims you have made in total, how many are in transit and how many have been received by their intended recipients.
You can do it the old way 3/2/1 or this way:
Claims: 3
In Transit: 2
Received (the recipient received-not how many you have received): 1

Please keep in mind that DC#'s are required for all US to US claims and receipts are required for all international claims. If you can not provide a receipt and the item does not arrive you will need to resend the claim.

If you have questions, please PM kittykill.

Participants:
kittykill
AntBee
jillybeans
Bunny1kenobi
Teachergirl

:mailbox: sent
:heart: received

Claims:
kittykill to ErinChanHime: Due July 8th: embroidery. :heart:
Jillybeans to kittykill: Due July 11th: etsy inspired :heart:
Bunny1Kenobi to Jillybeans: Due July 11th: :heart:
kittykill to Bunny1Kenobi: Due July 20th: supplies :heart:
bunny1Kenobi to kittykill: Due July 20: jewelry :heart:
Jillybeans to Bunny1kenobi: Due 7.25: supplies :heart:
Antbee to Jillybeans: Due 7.29: TBD :heart:
kittykill to Antbee: Due 8.4: tea party fun and hearts :heart:

6 Likes

This is for @EriChanHime. They were the last person from the previous swap.

Hi, yā€™all! Iā€™m Erin from central Texas, USA. I live in a tiny condo with my ā€œnewā€ (weā€™re coming up on our 1-year anniversary the day after Valentineā€™s Day) husband. I currently work from home, and I love collecting a ridiculous variety of things that I stuff in curio cabinets (because I hate dusting even more than I like collecting). I enjoy watching movies, playing computer and board/card games, and reading as many books as humanly possible. Some of my crafting has been on hiatus as we traveled to see family over the holidays, and as we are still working on our home. It has been awesome using this swap to ease back in!

Crafty Things Iā€™d love to get:

-I love sewn and stitched/embroidered things, especially, like ornaments and Hooplas (hooped or framed or flat)

-I enjoy tiny clay or pottery things

-I love little dolls (sewn or hard-sculpted or felted) or figures or art dolls or anything that could go in a curio cabinet

-I definitely adore fridge magnets of all kinds

-I love Christmas ornaments of all kinds (except no Santa, please), especially poinsettias, holly, and snowmen/snowflakes

-Egyptian mythological creatures, favorites including:

• Ammit the Devourer (particularly the cute little version from ā€œThe Kane Chroniclesā€ books, examples here and here ā€“ not my art)

-The Set animal (from the same book series; so hilarious, and also not my art, but hereā€™s a cute one)

-Weird/creepy-cute things in general :laughing:

-Alligator Loki!!! So cute! I like the realistic version as well as various cartoony/cute versions

-Crites (the titular fuzzy eating machines from the 80ā€™s horror film ā€œCrittersā€ and its sequels) ā€“ I like the first and second movie the best

-Xenomorphs (from the Alien movies) & Predators (from the Predator franchise)

-Skeletons and skulls (either traditional or sugar skull style) ā€“ I live with a life-sized medical skeleton named Hezekiah, who dresses in fancy clothes and gets different hats for different holidays/times of the year

-Zombies (both the drippy, Night of the Living Dead kind and the cutesy, cartoony greenish kind)

-I particularly like things where traditionally scary creatures are doing cutesy things, like having tea, or petting fluffy animals, etc.

-Natural forest-y and flower things and creatures:

-Mushrooms (particularly toadstools and Deathā€™s Caps)

-Hanging wisteria

-Hydrangeas (particularly the lavenders, greens, and blues)

-Red and orange poppies

-Luna moths

-Rabbits/bunnies (particularly lops; I used to have a white short-eared lop with grey ears, nose, and tail)

-Japanese things (I used to live there!):

-Torii shrine gates (the red-orange ones)

-Koi no bori (fish kites for Childrenā€™s Day celebrations)

-Kodama, Soot Sprites, and Dust Bunnies from ā€œPrincess Mononoke,ā€ ā€œSpirited Away,ā€ and ā€œMy Neighbor Totoroā€

-Tanuki and Kitsune from Japanese mythology

Supplies Iā€™d love to get:

-I am trying to learn stamp carving, so any blank carving blocks (like the weird pink stuff) in various sizes would be awesome

-I would really enjoy trying some rinse-away stabilizer, too! I learned about it in a local embroidery group, and itā€™s been on my list ever since, but I havenā€™t had a chance to track it down

-I would adore some genuine wool felt in different colors for making ornaments/small dolls, etc. I only have easy access to acrylic felt, and it isnā€™t strong enough for some things

-I embroider a lot, so nice embroidery floss would be great (I donā€™t need hoops, though!), especially in variegated colors and things like that I donā€™t usually buy for myself

Colors: I love all greens & purples (Japanese wisteria is my favorite flower), oranges (I also love red-orange poppies and Red Death Cap mushrooms), earthy tones, dusty pastels (think Japanese Mori Girl pastels, rather than Easter egg pastels).

Patterns/Symbols/Motifs: I like abstract and floral patterns, as long as the individual motifs are very tiny

Materials: I like pearls, green things (green stone beads or things like that), copper and brass colored bits, layered felt designsā€¦

Treats/Extras Iā€™d love to get:

-I adore teas (both caffeinated and non), and things like Earl Grey and citrus/spice based things are my favorites (I donā€™t like chamomile or other floral flavors of any kind, though)

-I also loooove chocolate, with or without nuts (hazelnuts are my favorites), preferably milk chocolateā€”I also love it paired with mint/peppermint or peanut butter or caramel (but not fruit!)

-I also enjoy coffees (both caffeinated and non) now, as wellā€”chocolate, hazelnut, peppermint, caramel, and flavors like that would be fun!

-I have a postcard collection from around the world, and would love anything local to you

-I like nifty stickers/badges/pins from around the world or anything geeky/nerdy/science-y

General About-Me Info:

Allergy-related - I am allergic to dogs/cats/most animals with fur; cigarette & similar smoke/odor; basically all scented products (I am extremely sensitive to smells and even many natural oils, like lavender or rose, can make me sick). HOWEVER, if you have pets/animals but keep them away from the craft area/item being made, I should be totally fine! Cleaned animal fibers (like real wool) used for crafting are also completely safe. I do not have any food allergies/sensitivities, thankfully.

I have a non-smoking home with no children or animals, and I use unscented beauty and laundry products (free & clear laundry soap and white vinegar only). The only allergen I have/use that I can think of is gluten, which shouldnā€™t be relevant for most types of crafting.

-I really would appreciate it if whatever object(s) I receive were fairly physically small, as my tiny condo just added a husband to it and display space is limited!

-I personally love to sew (fabrics and felts), embroider, and crochet, and I dabble in simple, silly clay work sometimes. Iā€™m not a good cross-stitcher, knitter, or paper-crafter, and I draw like a distracted 7-year-old. 2D art is not where I shine. :wink:

-I am also totally happy to answer questions for my partner, even if I want the end swap gift to be a surprise.

• My Standard Disclaimers: Please nothing with overt sexual content or obvious sexual nudity, and please nothing with current religious or political content or swearing. Also, please, no personal care products, like soaps or scrubs. My skin is so picky that I canā€™t often use these kinds of things, even if they are unscented and beautifully made. Iā€™m not big on girly-fantasy stuff, neon, animal prints, or rainbows. And please, I beg you, no glitter! :joy:
1 Like

I claim ErinChanHime for some embroidery.

1 claim
0 sent
0 received

Iā€™m Pam. I live in the Pacific Northwest with my husband who owns a vintage collectible toy store and my three dogs: Maisy, Iggy and Monty. I have been away for awhile but getting back into the crafty swing of things. I love everything vintage up to the 1950ā€™s. I spend the entire summer in my tiki/tropical theme backyard. Even though it is tropical, there are parts that are English garden themed. I love the sun and beach and try to enjoy the summer as much as possible. I collect a ton of things from miniatures to Disneyā€™s Haunted Mansion to Barbie. My Pinterest is the best way to get a feel of what I like.

Crafty items:
A crafted item(painting, collage) of my dogs
Any surprise from my pinterest board (https://www.pinterest.com/kittykill/ )
Anything with a beach theme
Anything with Snow White
Bath bombs, bath salts
Garden items for my backyard
Home Sweet Home items. I am doing an entire wall of Home Sweet Home theme.
Amigurumi anything! LOL! I have several pinned on my crochet board
blank cards (to use in swap packages and penpals)
vintage Halloween crafty stuff
vintage Christmas crafty stuff
Felt dolls
pincushion
handmade twine (see pinterest for ideas)

Anything from or inspired by my favorites on Etsy:

Etsy

Getting Awesome since 1970 by kittykill on Etsy

Find the perfect handmade gift, vintage & on-trend clothes, unique jewelry, and moreā€¦ lots more.

Jewelry:
Jewelry from my pinterest board: https://www.pinterest.com/kittykill/jewelry/
Brooches
Locket
Rings

Clothing
Painted flats or sneakers with wonder woman, hearts, or crows
bloomers

Misc:
Vintage tea cups
Etsy or Amazon gift cards
Any books from my pinterest list
Jigsaw puzzles! I love them!
Scented wax melts
Something special from your hometown (candy, tea, whatever your hometown is known for)

Supplies:
Aunt Martha tea towels
Vintage linens (table clothes, napkins, hankies, tea towels)
needle minders

MINIATURES!!! I have a tea cabinet and love to make little miniature scenes so any miniatures would be fun.

3 Likes

I claim kittykill for something etsy inspired

1 claim
0 sent
0 received

Hi there! Iā€™m Jill and I live in Spokane, WA with my hubby and 2 kiddos (8 & 6). We are a nerdy family. We love board games, video games, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Gravity Falls, and LOTR. My living room is LOTR/Hobbit/D&D themed. I love reading and baking/cooking and crafts! Iā€™m also a photographer and play D&D once a week with my family/friends. My husband and I are also into fireworks. He is a professional pyro and this year we are in charge of our townā€™s big firework show!

Crafty Things:
-XL nerdy themed loose fit tank tops (I love tunic style) or t-shirt for myself. (D&D themed, Harry Potter, NADDPOD, Dimension 20, Critical Role, Beetlejuice, Hocus Pocus or Star Wars)
-Pepe anything for my youngest (age 6)
-Llama anything for my girls
-Bluey anything for my youngest (age 6)
-Gravity Falls anything for my oldest (age 8)
-Baby Yoda anything for my oldest (age 8)
-Anything Bees/Bumblebees for me!
-Something Pinterest inspired:

-Cute photography props or accessories for my girls
-bath bombs/bath salts
-d&d/LOTR/Hobbit decor
-Harry Potter ornaments
-Hair bow for my kiddos
-Harry Potter Decor for my bedroom

Supplies:
-Cross stitch supplies
-faux leather
-essential oils
-things to tie dye

Extras:
-tea
-dice
-chocolate
-trinket shelves

I claim @jillybeans for something nerdy!

Claims: 1
Intransit: 0
Received: 0

Hi, Iā€™m Deanna from sunny Arizona! And I find it much easier to read about your wishes than to post my own! LOL!

I would love:

ā€¢hand drawn / painted ATCs
ā€¢Tiny things (miniatures make my heart go pitty-pat)
ā€¢Socks!
ā€¢Painted shoes or boots, size 7 (my Pinterest has lots of ideas)
ā€¢Long body tees that you embellished in some way (ladies size large or XL. Mid length sleeves would be awesome!
-notecards
-extra long pillow cases - bonus if they are gray and/or plum colored
ā€¢steampunky stuff- I have a pinboard on Pinterest full of ideas!
ā€¢tiny cross stitch projects that I can incorporate into other items. Theme ideas: bees, flowers, fairy tales, mythical creatures, blackwork (which could actually be done in any color that strikes your fancy)
ā€¢3 large wool balls for my dryer

Supplies:

ā€¢Iridescent or metallic acrylic paint
ā€¢Color shift / iridescent / metallic watercolors
ā€¢Micron or Posca pens (the super fine ones)
ā€¢Anything that would be useful for making miniatures
ā€¢Long crafting tweezers
ā€¢Glass seed beads
ā€¢Colored Aida cloth
ā€¢A 2 piece grommet tool (the kind that requires a hammer)
ā€¢Foam core
ā€¢Lite Brite pegs
ā€¢Fun and funky sewing buttons for my collection (vintage metal or glass buttons are gorgeous too)
Cam snaps

Honestly, my Pinterest is prodigious and most things Iā€™d want would be on there. Just be aware that boards in brackets showcase things Iā€™ve made or ideas I have for others. Pinterest.com/deannalaw

1 Like

I claim Bunny1Kenobi for some supplies (aida cloth, miniatures, buttons).

2 claim
0 sent
0 received

Iā€™m Pam. I live in the Pacific Northwest with my husband who owns a vintage collectible toy store and my three dogs: Maisy, Iggy and Monty. I have been away for awhile but getting back into the crafty swing of things. I love everything vintage up to the 1950ā€™s. I spend the entire summer in my tiki/tropical theme backyard. Even though it is tropical, there are parts that are English garden themed. I love the sun and beach and try to enjoy the summer as much as possible. I collect a ton of things from miniatures to Disneyā€™s Haunted Mansion to Barbie. My Pinterest is the best way to get a feel of what I like.

Crafty items:
Anything with Snow White
Bath bombs, bath salts
Felt dolls
pincushion

Etsy

Find the perfect handmade gift, vintage & on-trend clothes, unique jewelry, and moreā€¦ lots more.

Jewelry:
Brooches
Locket
Rings

Clothing
bloomers

Misc:
Vintage tea cups
Scented wax melts
Something special from your hometown (candy, tea, whatever your hometown is known for)

Supplies:
Aunt Martha tea towels
needle minders

MINIATURES!!! I have a tea cabinet and love to make little miniature scenes so any miniatures would be fun.

I claim @kittykill For some jewelry

Claims: 2
Intransit: 0

Hi, Iā€™m Deanna from sunny Arizona! And I find it much easier to read about your wishes than to post my own! LOL!

I would love:

ā€¢hand drawn / painted ATCs
ā€¢Tiny things (miniatures make my heart go pitty-pat)
ā€¢Socks!
ā€¢Painted shoes or boots, size 7 (my Pinterest has lots of ideas)
ā€¢Long body tees that you embellished in some way (ladies size large or XL. Mid length sleeves would be awesome!
-notecards
-extra long pillow cases - bonus if they are gray and/or plum colored
ā€¢steampunky stuff- I have a pinboard on Pinterest full of ideas!
ā€¢tiny cross stitch projects that I can incorporate into other items. Theme ideas: bees, flowers, fairy tales, mythical creatures, blackwork (which could actually be done in any color that strikes your fancy)
ā€¢3 large wool balls for my dryer

Supplies:

ā€¢Iridescent or metallic acrylic paint
ā€¢Color shift / iridescent / metallic watercolors
ā€¢Micron or Posca pens (the super fine ones)
ā€¢Anything that would be useful for making miniatures
ā€¢Long crafting tweezers
ā€¢Glass seed beads
ā€¢Colored Aida cloth
ā€¢A 2 piece grommet tool (the kind that requires a hammer)
ā€¢Foam core
ā€¢Lite Brite pegs
ā€¢Fun and funky sewing buttons for my collection (vintage metal or glass buttons are gorgeous too)
Cam snaps

Honestly, my Pinterest is prodigious and most things Iā€™d want would be on there. Just be aware that boards in brackets showcase things Iā€™ve made or ideas I have for others. Pinterest.com/deannalaw

I claim @Bunny1kenobi for tiny cross stitches

Claims: 2
In transit: 1

Hi there! Iā€™m Jill and I live in Spokane, WA with my hubby and 2 kiddos (8 & 6). We are a nerdy family. We love board games, video games, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Gravity Falls, and LOTR. My living room is LOTR/Hobbit/D&D themed. I love reading and baking/cooking and crafts! Iā€™m also a photographer and play D&D once a week with my family/friends. My husband and I are also into fireworks. He is a professional pyro and this year we are in charge of our townā€™s big firework show!

Crafty Things:
-XL nerdy themed loose fit tank tops (I love tunic style) or t-shirt for myself. (D&D themed, Harry Potter, NADDPOD, Dimension 20, Critical Role, Beetlejuice, Hocus Pocus or Star Wars)
-Pepe anything for my youngest (age 6)
-Llama anything for my girls
-Bluey anything for my youngest (age 6)
-Gravity Falls anything for my oldest (age 8)
-Baby Yoda anything for my oldest (age 8)
-Anything Bees/Bumblebees for me!
-Something Pinterest inspired:

-Cute photography props or accessories for my girls
-bath bombs/bath salts
-d&d/LOTR/Hobbit decor
-Harry Potter ornaments
-Hair bow for my kiddos
-Harry Potter Decor for my bedroom

Supplies:
-Cross stitch supplies
-faux leather
-essential oils
-things to tie dye

Extras:
-tea
-dice
-chocolate
-trinket shelves

I claim @jillybeans for ā€œllama anything for [the] girls.ā€

Claims: 1
Transit: 0
Received: 0:

Iā€™m Jen and I live in New England, USA with my husband, almost 4 year old daughter, and 11 year old dog, Teddie. Iā€™ve been a SAHM in a pandemic so the dog, kid, and I spend a lot of quality time in our backyard and at outdoor activities/events when we can. We love our library (outdoor storytimes! In New England! In Winter!) and reading in general. We donā€™t watch a lot of kid tv so she doesnā€™t know many of the favorite characters of her peers. She loves singing, dancing, classical music and orchestras and Disneyā€™s Winnie the Pooh (the 1977 and Heffalump ones are faves) and is currently obsessed with Mary Poppins. My husband is a Star Wars fella through and through with a particular affection for Vader. (The daughter loves watching videos of John Williams conducting The Imperial March and pretending to conduct along with him). We all love Harry Potter.

Ideas for Crafty Items:

1. We have nearly gone all paper-free in the kitchen so unpaper towels would be awesome, but maybe thatā€™s a big ask (I donā€™t sew, so no idea how much work that would be.) Or a reusable microwave popcorn bag thingee would be useful. Potholders and tea towels always welcome.
  2. Reusable seasonal, holiday and party decorations. Winter, Valentine, St. Pats, Spring, Easter (non religious), Summer, 4th of july, Fall, Halloween (cute not gory), Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas (non religious), and birthdays. (For birthdays I have this table runner as a jumping off point.)
  3. Anything gnomes, especially David the Gnome style (Think: little Santas). We have several wee gnome homes and fairy houses around the house and yard.
  4. Anything pretty and organizey for the craft ā€œroomā€ shelves. I mostly knit and crochet but have bits and bobs of all kinds. And now that the child is of crafting age I have an abundance of child appropriate supplies as wellā€¦
  5. Anything for tea parties. Pre-Covid we had visits regularly with friends and would bust out my china cups and saucers for a wee snack and chat. These are slowly coming back, especially in the good weather months. Although we are known for doing ā€œSnow Picnicsā€ not everyone is keen to join in. :laughing:
  6. My dining set was my grandmotherā€™s (read: Old, large and the table recently refurbished) we use table runners and candle mats/place mats and always cloth napkins. Anything in that category would be fun.
  7. A full sized apron for a plus sized woman (Iā€™m about 5ā€™6ā€ and a size 22) I love the pioneer looking ones that cover your whole front and also the 40ā€™s/50ā€™s style that are almost like house-coats. Iā€™ve lost many a shirt to fry-pan splatter and red sauce sputters.
  8. Anything hearts especially fabric and felt ones
  9. Daughter has a play structure (slides, a swing, 2 platforms) that I am planning to make make-believe/dress up bins for in different themes, so like, a ship theme, a castle theme, etc. to make the play structure represent different locations. Flags, banners, bunting, whatever comes to mind. Her name starts with ā€œEā€ so any insignia/monogram ideas could include the letter E or S for our last name.

Ideas for Supplies (second hand/from stash you might be downsizing is welcome, too.)

1. Anything a young child can craft
  2. Craft felts in various colors
  3. Larger safety eyes for dolls, stuffies.
  4. Needle threader for sewing needles.
  5. Supplies for mending clothes/stuff (darning eggs, etc.)

Misc Ideas/Inspirations

1. Anything for outside play (any time of year)
  2. I love milk chocolate caramels, Dove milk chocolate promises, hershey kisses
  3. Etsy or Amazon gift cards
  4. Anything star wars for the husband
  5. Anything that looks like it belongs on a movie set for a Harry Potter film
  6. A ā€˜string of pearlsā€™ house plant (or cutting)
  7. ā€œMade By Mom,ā€ ā€œMade by Ant Beeā€ labels (some including the year)
  8. Surprises. My pinterest boards might give an idea of things that catch my eye.

I claim Antbee for tea party fun and maybe a heart or two (that sounds very morbid).
1 claim
2 sent
2 received

Crafty items:
address labels-I am completely out
pretty cards to send to friends
Anything with Snow White
Bath bombs, bath salts
Felt dolls
pincushion

Etsy

Jewelry:
Brooches
Locket
Rings

Clothing
bloomers

Misc:
Vintage tea cups
Scented wax melts
Milk glass vases and other items

Supplies:
Aunt Martha tea towels
needle minders

1 Like