COMPLETED: Creature Comfort Stuffie Swap SU:July 30 - Aug 10 SO:September 11th

s378306405316208982_p3_i1_w530

Swap name: Creature Comfort Stuffie Swap
Lettuce Craft member who is organizing this swap: gozer
Sign-up date range: July 30 - Aug 10
Send out Date: September 11th
Limited to a certain number of people? no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? no

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:

• Has been a member for at least one month
  • Has posted at least 15 times
  • Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time
  • Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps
  • Does not have any negative feedback
  • Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old
  • If within the US, understands that a Tracking number is required for this swap
  • If sending internationally, understands that a shipping receipt with address must be captured

Swap Details:
During these uncertain times, lets spread a little comfort in the form of a stuffie! Any medium is welcome. This swap is for one Stuffie. Extras may be sent but you should discuss this with your partner. Your stuffie should equal at least a medium.

To Clarify: Medium = 2 or more hours, $10-$30 dollars.
Participants must post on the thread at least once before submitting questionnaire and must post at least once a week to let us know you are still participating. Posting of pictures is also required for this swap. Pictures should be posted within 5 days of receiving your package.

When sending Questionnaire, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR USERNAME IN THE TITLE of your message.

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Comfort Creatures Stuffie Swap
LettuceCraft username
Email address
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)

In what mediums can you make stuffies (sew, knit, crochet, etc)?:
What mediums would you prefer to receive?:
What animals, creatures, or characters would you love to get in stuffie form? (Please give at least 5 options, but feel free to list as many as you want)
Are there any types of stuffies (theme, character, animals etc.) that you would NOT like to receive?
List your favorite:
Colors:
Styles:

Are there any colors, styles, patterns, etc. that you dislike?
Would you like to receive extras?
Any elements/fabric that should not be used in your stuffie? (fur/fake fur/leather/feathers)
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any allergens in your home?
Do you have a Pinterest?

Anything else you want your partner or the organizer to know?

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

8 Likes

Participants:

Sent: :package:
Received: :gift:
Pictures Posted: :framed_picture:
Late with Notification: :crossed_fingers:
Contact Organizer: :nauseated_face:
Meeting in person :partying_face:

@gozer :framed_picture:
@marionberries :framed_picture:
@artsycandice ::framed_picture:
@Lynx :framed_picture:
@grenouille78 :framed_picture:
@roler :framed_picture:
@Teachergirl :nauseated_face: waiting on Confirmation #
@Pookie :framed_picture:
@thanate :framed_picture:
@Camelama :framed_picture:
@EriChanHime :framed_picture:
@storerboughtcreation :framed_picture:
@Roots (N/A)
@QueenHobo :framed_picture:
@WingsoftheWind :framed_picture:

2 Likes

Partners:
@gozer -> @storerboughtcreation
@Pookie -> @Roots
@Lynx -> @thanate
@Camelama -> @QueenHobo
@roler -> @grenouille78
@Teachergirl -> @marionberries
@EriChanHime -> @artsycandice
@Pookie -> @WingsoftheWind

3 Likes

I am so excited! Thanks to everyone who voted for this swap. We are going to have such an adorable gallery!! I can’t wait to begin. :green_heart:

4 Likes

Yay!!

3 Likes

So much fun and comfort. Thank you for hosting! Sent in my info!

5 Likes

Yay! This is the one I’ve been waiting for!

4 Likes

Me too! I have a very specific wish! I am really hoping for my comfort creature to be a likeness to my furpup Mia who crossed the Rainbow Bridge in June. We miss her so much and that is the most comforting thing I can think of! (I do have other choices, obviously.)

I’m excited!

5 Likes

Oh, that would be a super sweet tribute. I’m sorry about Mia. :heart: I once made a friend of mine an amigurumi kitty to resemble his dear kitty that he had to have put down.

3 Likes

That is a great idea. :heart:
Do you have a picture you could share?

3 Likes

Here’s my sweet girl just a few weeks before we had to suddenly put her to sleep.

My daughter has been writing letters to Mia and carrying around one of her dog stuffies that she really hadn’t been too connected to before we said goodbye.

5 Likes

Oh man, I was hoping to join this one but I can’t :slightly_frowning_face:. I’m going to follow this swap closely though because I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with!

3 Likes

Signed up! I’d love a friend for Katsuyuki Moray if anyone’s interested! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

stares at plush horde on desk

I need this swap in my life :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I’m so excited! This was one of the 3 I voted for, so I’m really looking forward to it. It’s going to be a jam-packed weekend, so I may not get my questionnaire in until next week. But YAY! :heart:

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing your questionnaires! I think this is going to be such a cute gallery. I can’t wait to start working on one. I love making them.

4 Likes

I have made very few plushies that were just fabric squishy things. I tend to lean towards the art branch of creation and make something more for an adult to enjoy. If someone wants a child-friendly piece or is okay with an (likely mixed-media) art one… I will be asking my partner that, to make sure it will be user-friendly. :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m already making 3 stuffies, what’s one more🙂

4 Likes

I’ve been trolling patterns for my Pinterest. I have a feeling I will have to make a few extra studies after this swap too.

2 Likes

I was a little bummed that Animal Crossing wasn’t selected but this swap still gives me the opportunity to crochet something amazing, so I’m in!

3 Likes