COMPLETED: Creature Comfort Stuffie Swap SU:July 30 - Aug 10 SO:September 11th

I was shocked about Animal Crossing not getting picked too. People who love that game sure do love it.
Glad your here though!

1 Like

I have never played it. An entertaining moment I had with not knowing about it was that several years ago, in an atc swap, my partner had “animal crossing” on their theme list. Well, I did my research and came up with a cute idea that depicted the black silhouette of an animal on a yellow triangle. :roll_eyes::grin:
Yup. I created an animal crossing sign that you might see on the side of a road. :rofl:

6 Likes

Hilarious! :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

I thought for sure it would be picked. I ended up putting Animal Crossing wishes stuffs on all my swap sign sign up stuffs anyway…heh

2 Likes

That’s the problem with obsessions! Not everyone knows what you are talking about. I mean, how many times have you mentioned C-ster or Lettuce Craft and gotten blank looks? Lettuce what??? How uninformed they folks are. :tipping_hand_woman:

2 Likes

This swap sounds like an ideal way to get an Animal Crossing plush, just saying :wink:

3 Likes

Ok, sent my Q.

1 Like

I am really tempted…

2 Likes

It’s going to be so much fun to make these. You know you’ll wish you did!

1 Like

I have two bags of stuffing that came from my couch remodel in March that I would be more than happy to send off to some of my fellow comfort creature makers if you need some filling! If you click the link and scroll down a bit, you’ll see what it looks like. I won’t use it up any time soon, and I’d love to get it out of my garage and not in the landfill! If you’d like some, just send me a message. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

dooo eeeet!

2 Likes

I decided to crochet myself something Animal Crossing while we wait for partners. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Share what you create! We’d love to see it.

2 Likes

Yay! I have been waiting for a stuffie swap. Found my bag o’ stuffin’ in my craft supply bins last night!

4 Likes

Just sent in my (super long) questionnaire! I’m of the mind that I would rather give more info to my partner, and then they can choose what is useful to them, rather than being vague. :laughing: I am so excited for this swap! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

I just signed up today! I’m super horrible about remembering to check the current swap boards, and I tend to just miss deadlines. I made it this time! Yay!

I’m super excited to participate in this swap and see who I get paired up with!

5 Likes

Getting so excited

4 Likes

Getting closer to partners and some creature comfort. Kittens help, but when they are finally at their forever homes, I’ll need a soft cuddly thing to help me along. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

I signed up today :smiley: Can’t wait to welcome a cuddly stuffie in my home :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Do you foster too?! I hospice foster of older cats. My current lady is 15 and an absolute sweetheart.