COMPLETE : Dinosaur Swap - S/U 1/28/21-2/11/21 SO 3/11/21

This is my board, just in case… https://pin.it/7EOt70T
I’ll have to work on my questionnaire then…

1 Like

Soooo joining this! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Filling out now… Rawr!

2 Likes

I have so many ideas for this swap. If they don’t fit with my partner I am going to make them for myself, actually, if they do fit I will probably make two. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I like this approach. :smiley:

1 Like

Okay, so I am just now looking at the dinosaur Pinterest boards that are linked above. You guys!!! Ermergerd!!! So darn cute. I might have to steal a pin, or twelve, or 100. Muahahahahaha!

1 Like

I’m so excited I worked on a little dino project this weekend.

2 Likes

I preemptively ordered a cool supply and it came in today. If I can’t use it for my partner, I will make something for myself with it. :smile:

4 Likes

I’m seriously tempted. Because dinos.

4 Likes

What more of a reason do you need? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, fossils are good as well. As is the happiness of not just getting bills and circulars in the mail. :wink:

4 Likes

I’m still working on my questionnaire… it takes a little longer because I have to ask my little boy some questions.

3 Likes

Finally sent in my questionnaire - whoop whoop :partying_face:

4 Likes

In working on my questionnaire. Apparently the whole family has to chime in. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Okay, my sign up is sent in and a Dino board is made.
It took awhile to fill out since Goose decided to brainstorm ideas while suggesting dinosaur types. For example…“What about a velociraptor chasing a laser pointer?”

1 Like

Boom, Q sent!

2 Likes

A fun dinosaur article about an 8yo and NPR

2 Likes

I haaave to do this! Questionnaire sent!

2 Likes

Today’s the last day of signups! Do we have any fence sitters out there? I’d love to have an even number of swappers for this one and we’d love to see more dinosaurs in the world!

I will partner everyone up tomorrow and send questionnaires out then!

6 Likes

I hope to have a dino pinterest up by then too!

3 Likes