COMPLETED: Happy Mail Swap: S/U: 7/29-8/7 - S/O 9/8

You could do a blank address stamp label for the address and stamp.

2 Likes

I’ve been debating on whether to do this swap as it is new to me. After looking at the other galleries I have some ideas on what to make so I had to break down and sign up. Now I’m all excited to find out who my partner is and what they like!

2 Likes

My arm has been twisted :sweat_smile: I hope my partner likes masterboards! I’ll probably turn them into other things like tags or embellishments…

2 Likes

Yeah, just stick with painting, stamping, drawing, and stickers/tapes in the outside so there aren’t pieces falling off or catching on the postal machinery. Put a sealant over media that might bleed, or cover the entire envelope with packing tape (doing that makes it safe to add whatever papery pieces you want, too)

2 Likes

Oh I meant just in general. I’m definitely waiting to see what my partners likes are before crafting for the swap. It would suck if I make a ton of pink butterflies to find out they hate pink and butterflies lol.

Here they are. I made a post about them.

1 Like

Thank you! Totally taking this idea - I have a dragonfly punch and feathers and, and, and… :grin:

1 Like

oh dragonflies and feathers would be so cool

Going to have to sit this one out. I’ve been waffling, but I’m just not ready to venture into the PO yet for a DC (and can’t print at home). I will be eagerly awaiting the gallery, though :hugs:.

2 Likes

So happy to be joining, thanks for giving me a nudge @geekgirl!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Partners are listed on the 2nd post of this thread and I have emailed out all the questionnaires. Let me know ASAP if there is any issue!

Also, when filling out my own questionnaire I realized I must have been in a hurry. I had favorite color listed twice and no where did I have people list what type of goodies they might like. So your homework assignment is to email your partners to see what types of happy mail items they may want!

4 Likes

Woo hoo! A weekend of stalking & planning crafts - I love it. :grin:

1 Like

Yay! Partners! Hi @jemimah :wave:t2: :grinning:
Thanks @geekgirl

1 Like

Yay!! so many ideas already!!

1 Like

Danggit… I missed it… I will be stalking the gallery!

has anyone started crafting yet?
Since we had an odd number I took 2 partners cause I know many don’t like round robins. and I made something for @smmarrt this weekend that I was really happy with and hope she will like as well.

Then I started something for @SonjaBoo and maybe I used up all my crafty mojo on the first item because after the 3rd remake I gave up and maybe I will revisit it tonight!

1 Like

I have so many ideas for my partner. I’m excited to get started.

1 Like

I haven’t started crafting, yet! I may work on my envelope today to get me in the zone. I have a feeling my energy will get sucked out of me tonight and tomorrow because of school/union issues, but I’m hoping to dodge as much of that as I can.

I got something little done today! I hope she likes it!