COMPLETE: Lettuce All Raffle SU 2/4 to 3/18; SO 4/1

OK, my list of “I want that” is starting. Love the rainbow flags

7 Likes

I agree! Those flags are so bright and cheerful!

I was really gung-ho for this swap, but then my son ended up in the hospital for a week and was released just over a week ago. While he was hospitalized, I didn’t give this swap any thought. Since then, I’ve been trying to get things back on track at home and have only given this swap a little bit of thought. But @PrincessP’s bright, cheery flags are inspiring me! I don’t know if I’ll be able to participate, but the creative juices are definitely flowing again!

5 Likes

I was just thinking my craft room needed something bright and cheer to hang… :thinking: :wink:

3 Likes

@AudiobookLover Hoping your little love is doing better!

My proportion was way off, but I’m fixing it.

3 Likes

He is, thank you! He’s been playing happily the past few days, so I thought I’d take advantage of that to work on my raffle item today. So, of course he has not been playing as contentedly and there is a lot more toy banging today :roll_eyes::laughing:.

I am making progress though and am really hoping to have a finished product by tonight or at least some time next week!

Were you able to fix your proportion problem?

1 Like

Here is my prize. I was going to wait for better pictures, but it is supposed to storm for days, so I might pay more later.

Growing things brighten my day, so I wanted to show that and use the brightest yarns.

13 Likes

I think I got it fixed. At first, the stem was way too long and looked odd. I’m glad that your little love is well enough to be banging things about.

2 Likes

Ooo and ahhh, such a cute little sprout.

2 Likes

Your little plant would brighten any room!

2 Likes

So cute!!

2 Likes

Hmmm… giving this one a think…

2 Likes

Done, but the weather is gray, very gray, and so the photo shot will just have to wait. We should have sunshine by Wed. Can I last that long?

3 Likes

My offering is this tote bag … it’s 10 x 14 with a flat bottom. The handles are long enough it can go on your shoulder.

11 Likes

@marionberries I can’t wait to see it!

@Cindy That tote looks perfect for sunshine filled carefree days!

2 Likes

Me neither! I’m glad you signed up! Hi! waves

1 Like

Hi! I just joined this swap! Yea!!!

2 Likes

I hope your son is better now.

1 Like

Sigh. I just love tote bags and the shoes on there remind me of summer.

1 Like

I’m going to either make a market bag or a slow cloth style fabric and frame it. If I’m allowed, may I ask which people would prefer if they won something from me?

This is my first swap in a long while and I feel like I’ve come home.

1 Like

Meet “Spring Dancer,” a Spirit Doll decked out in her spring finery. She’s made of sticks from my frozen garden, fabric, yarn, polymer clay, a bit of paint, and bead and charm embellishments.
She can’t wait to travel on a light spring breeze to a new home. Spring days are full of promise.

11 Likes