COMPLETE: Lettuce All Raffle SU 2/4 to 3/18; SO 4/1

Me neither! I’m glad you signed up! Hi! waves

1 Like

Hi! I just joined this swap! Yea!!!

2 Likes

I hope your son is better now.

1 Like

Sigh. I just love tote bags and the shoes on there remind me of summer.

1 Like

I’m going to either make a market bag or a slow cloth style fabric and frame it. If I’m allowed, may I ask which people would prefer if they won something from me?

This is my first swap in a long while and I feel like I’ve come home.

1 Like

Meet “Spring Dancer,” a Spirit Doll decked out in her spring finery. She’s made of sticks from my frozen garden, fabric, yarn, polymer clay, a bit of paint, and bead and charm embellishments.
She can’t wait to travel on a light spring breeze to a new home. Spring days are full of promise.

11 Likes

Holy Smokes! Epic!!!

I never knew I wanted one of those till I saw yours! Now I realize I NEED one!!!

@LadybugsAndBees Welcome to the Raffle!
With this swap, you won’t be able to message the person that you are sending to. So you can’t really ask their preference. Both sound like fun, although my inner bag lady always leans that way.

1 Like

I like how all the different textures work together and love the glass leaves.

1 Like

Can you explain this to me.

This is fabulous! I love, love, love it.

1 Like

No, I know there’s not a partner to ask. I was just asking the group in general. Thx for your vote as to what to make!

Except mine would be more colorful both in fabric and thread and my stitches would be not just in straight lines for the entire piece.

There’s been swaps of this done on the old site.

2 Likes

Thanks! A piece of this framed sounds lovely.

1 Like

Thank you for your opinion. So far it’s one -one.

1 Like

Six days left to finish crafting and post a picture.

How is everyday doing?

1 Like

I’ve had this made since I signed up but didn’t know we were supposed to post right away. Whoops! Here’s what I made, folks!

I made a quilted tub in bright, happy spring colors to combat the grayness of winter. :sunny::tulip::deciduous_tree:

There may or may not be some extra goodies thrown in there when I send. I mean, what’s a container without anything to contain, right?:wink:

15 Likes

What a happy basket!

1 Like

That basket is a blues buster for sure!

1 Like