COMPLETED: Ongoing ATC swap August 2020

Ongoing ATCs rise again! Signups & claiming all month August 2020.

(photo here)

Discussion and Gallery thread is here: Ongoing ATC swap gallery & discussion 2020
Please make sure you are Watching this thread, or check it regularly.

From the old c’ster thread: This is an ongoing swap, with your level of participation determined entirely by you, with a minimum of one card for the month. People of all levels of card making are welcome. Sign-ups are open all month. Please make sure you are not late or flaky in any of your other swaps, and that you have good communication.

Artist trading cards can be made by anyone, from any material, with any method. The official card is the size of a rectangular baseball card, 2.5 by 3.5 inches done in a cardstock weight paper. This swap tends to openly interpret what that means. We have seen cards made from nature, sewn, woven, and knitted, pop-ups, movables, mini books, stained glass, clay, and even a 4-d dollhouse room. Preferences can be mentioned when you make a claim.

Definitons:

atc: artist trading card.

ac: artist’s choice, in claiming the creator chooses any theme but sticks to requests like flat cards only or hand-drawn only.

tbd: to be determined, in claiming the artist will pick from the theme list later.

kid card or card made by kiddos: only allowed where the theme list specifically mentions that they would like a kid card. Kid cards are always welcome as extras and should be posted in the gallery.

bulky: are cards that will not fit in a plastic baseball card sleeve

Swap name: Ongoing ATC August 2020
Lettuce Craft member who is organizing this swap: thanate
Sign-up date range: August 1 through August 31 2020
Send out Date: 2 weeks after the day you claim
Limited to a certain number of people? no

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? no

Additional Age requirement? no

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:

Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:

Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO

Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Questionnaire:
*Name of swap: Ongoing ATC Swap – August 2020
*Lettuce Craft username:
*Email address:
*Your real name AND Mailing address including the country (written as it would appear on the envelope):

*Are you at least 16 years old?
*Have you read the entire swap information for this swap?
*Have you met the Participant Conditions?
*Have you checked in with the gallery/discussion thread?
*What is the exact size of an atc?
*Do you have access to a camera or scanner so you can post pictures here of what you receive?
*Are you aware that if a card is lost in the mail, you are required to resend?
*How soon should you post pictures of the cards you receive?
*When sending sent/received messages to the swap organizer, there are four pieces of information that must be included about each swap. What are they?

CLAIMING:
You may begin claiming as soon as the organizer has approved your questionnaire. You may make as many claims as you like during the month as long as you have fewer than 10 claims outstanding (ie, that have not been SENT). After you make a claim, you have 2 weeks to send it; if you look at a calendar, your “due date” will be two rows down. Please keep track of your claims; the organizer will do this also, but in case of confusion it’s always easier not to have to keep scrolling back upthread in search of stuff! :wink:

New swappers: If this is your first swap, you are allowed one claim to start. Once that card has been RECEIVED, you may make up to 10 claims just like everyone else.

Claims are made chain-style:
Swap Organizer posts a list of themes.
Swapper A chooses a theme from Swap Organizer’s list, and posts their own list of themes.
Swapper B chooses a theme from Swapper A’s list, & posts their own list.
etc…
At the end of the month the Swap Organizer will make a last claim and close the swap.

Your claim should look something like this:
I claim ATC Maker for “happy theme”, due (2 weeks from today)
3/1/1 (3 claims outstanding/1 sent/1 received)

Hi I’m Swapper, from Country! Please don’t send me anything 3D or with fiery death.

My themes are:
Ponies
Hearts
Sandcastles
Tomatoes

After you have claimed, please message the person you claimed to ask for their address.

Then make your card & send it! :green_heart:
Because this is a swap of tiny papercrafts, you do not need a postal receipt. However, if your card does not arrive within 2 weeks, you will be asked to make and send a new one. (Given the pandemic & the crap USPS is dealing with, we’ll play this by ear, but we want everyone to get their cards!)

When you send or receive please be sure to message the organizer and the person your are sending to/receiving from with the following info:
*to (who is getting the card)
*from (who sent the card)
*due date
*theme chosen

this can be super simple:
I sent today!
due 8/14, from Swapper to ATC Maker for happy theme

When you get a card, post a picture to the gallery! You have 3 days from the day you receive to do this.

Feedback will be given when all your claims have been received & all the pictures you are responsible for have been posted.

Please post your general questions, encouragement, and other chatting in the gallery/discussion thread also. (For specific questions message the organizer.) This thread should contain claims only.

Enjoy your ATCs!

4 Likes

Swappers:
@thanate 5/5/5 :rainbow:
@megwell 3/3/3 :rainbow:
@Lynx 5/5/5 :rainbow:
@pioneer9 4/4/4 :rainbow:
@Reinikka 6/6/6 :rainbow:
@bluebird 8/8/8 :rainbow:
@irid3sc3nt 4/4/4 :rainbow:
@curiousfae 2/2/2 :rainbow:
@jemimah 2/2/2 :rainbow:

:rainbow: (done with swap!)
:package: (sent, with date)
:gift: (received!)

Claims:

8/15:
megwell to thanate for little good things :package: 8/14 :gift:
Lynx2Lancer to megwell for artist’s choice :gift:
Reinikka to Lynx2Lancer for artist’s choice :package: 8/10 :gift:
pioneer9 to Reinikka for jellyfish :package: 8/3 :gift:
Lynx2Lancer to pioneer9 for plague doctor :package: 8/3 :gift:

8/16:
megwell to Lynx2Lancer for artist’s choice :package: 8/14 :gift:

8/17
pioneer9 to megwell for artist’s choice :package: 8/10 :gift:

8/20
Lynx2Lancer to pioneer9 for peaches :package: 8/8 :gift:
thanate to Lynx2Lancer for birch trees :package: 8/17 :gift:
Lynx2Lancer to thanate for little good things :package: 8/8 :gift:
Reinikka to Lynx2Lancer for artist’s choice :package: 8/10 :gift:

8/21
bluebird to Reinikka for tbd :package: 8/17 :gift:
Reinikka to bluebird for tbd :package: 8/10 :gift:
Lynx2Lancer to Reinikka for artist’s choice :package: 8/10 :gift:

8/23
Reinikka to Lynx2Lancer for artist’s choice :package: 8/10

8/24
megwell to Reinikka for tbd :package: 8/21 :gift:
bluebird to megwell for tbd :package: 8/17 :gift:

8/26
thanate to bluebird for tbd :package: 8/17 :gift:

8/28
bluebird to thanate for tbd :package: 8/17 :gift:

8/29
Reinikka to bluebird for tbd :package: 8/19 :gift:
thanate to Reinikka for jellyfish :package: 8/17 :gift:

9/2
Reinikka to thanate for enchanted forest :package: 8/19 :gift:

9/8
irid3sc3nt to Reinikka for jellyfish :package: 8/27 :gift:
bluebird to irid3sc3nt for tbd :package: 9/3 :gift:

9/9
pioneer9 to bluebird for tbd :package: 9/1 :gift:
bluebird to pioneer9 for tbd :package: 9/3 :gift:

9/10
irid3sc3nt to bluebird for pebble :package: 8/28 :gift:
bluebird to irid3sc3nt for tbd :package: 9/3 :gift:
irid3sc3nt to bluebird for cute mice :package: 9/1 :gift:
pioneer9 to irid3sc3nt for black or orange cat :package: 9/1 :gift:

9/11
irid3sc3nt to pioneer9 for moose :package: 9/5 :gift:

9/12
curiousfae to irid3sc3nt for something halloween :package: 9/11 :gift:
bluebird to curiousfae for tbd :package: 9/11 :gift:

9/13
jemimah to bluebird for tbd :package: 9/8 :gift:
thanate to jemimah for tbd :package: 9/14 :gift:
jemimah to thanate for tbd :package: 9/8 :gift:
bluebird to jemimah for tbd :package: 9/9 :gift:
curiousfae to bluebird for tbd :package: 9/11 :gift:

9/14
thanate to curiousfae for tbd :package: 9/14 :gift:

(Edit as of 10/7: we are waiting on two cards getting to jemimah in New Zealand, and mail delays getting into the country are known to be ridiculously long, so for the moment we’re still waiting instead of trying to resend.)
Cards have arrived!! We are done!! :grin:

Hi! I’m Ann, currently in Maryland. I prefer kid-safe (creepy/nature is fine, profanity/R-rated not) & no unsealed microplastics, but otherwise have fun! :slight_smile:

Themes for me:

rain
little good things (something that makes you happy)
**cave paintings/paleoart (see https://www.pinterest.com/interfacemasque/doggerland-paleoart/)
skeletons/bones
oak trees
North American plants & wildlife
Chesapeake Bay (watershed and/or ecology)
archaeology
prehistoric animals
labyrinths
good rocks
enchanted forest (the potentially dangerous kind, see: https://www.pinterest.com/interfacemasque/wild-things-out-of-the-wild-wood/)

Themes for my 7 year old daughter (fave colors PINK, red, gold, & purple):

flowers (any kind!!)
dinosaurs
magic potion making
Animal Crossing- New Horizons or Pocket Camp
Zelda: Breath of the Wild

I claim thanate for little good things, due 8/15

Claims (total for the month): 1
Sent (in transit): 0
Received: 0
Outstanding: 0

I’m Megan in Indiana, USA. Nothing political, preachy, Covid-related, or shedding glitter, please. I’m not a fan of vulgarity for vulgarity’s sake, but if you’ve got a great quotation you want to use with a swear word or something in it, go for it. (Except the c-word; no time for that.) I’m going to start keeping my cards in sleeves, so I appreciate low bulk, but that’s not a deal-breaker.

Here are my themes this month:

-I’ve decided to start a TV Sleuths collection! Send me your fave, or I can provide a list of some of mine.
-artist’s choice
-trivia
-robot unicorns
-misheard song lyrics
-snark (general, housewives, Statler and Waldorf, whatever)
-InspiroBot quotation: https://inspirobot.me/
-adult merit badge
-rubber duckies
-Northern Lights
-currently reading/current musical jam
-mythical places

I claim megwell for artist choice due Aug 15.

Claims (total for month): 1

Hey, I’m Laura and I live in Ohio. I’m pretty open in regards to cards. I keep them in 9-pocket sleeves. For the sake of keeping things separate from “real life,” no politics or religion please.

My themes:
-Artist Choice (always a favorite)

• Animal Crossing Portrait cards (right now my island has: Skye, Alice, Filbert, Sheldon, Bob, Gladys, Muffy, Jitters, Truffles, and Rodney (he’s leaving tomorrow!! Woot!) I’d also like Pascal, Leif, the Nooks, Isabelle, Flick
  • Impractical Jokers (Scoopski Potatoes, Where’s Larry?, Don’t stop letting people not help, chicken, family, manager, you know it, refuse you lose, I have a foolproof plan, a portrait of each of the 4 jokers, 38. Lives alone. Has 3 cats, etc)
  • rosy-breasted grosbeak
  • my dog, Mia, who crossed the Rainbow Bridge this June.
  • merit badges
  • snarky housewife
  • birch trees
  • the beach

Thanks a bunch!

I claim Lynx2Lancer for Artist Choice - Due August 15

Outstanding: 1

Hello ATC swappers! I live in beautiful Washington state. I keep my cards in baseball card sleeves so please try to keep the bulk down. Please no X-rated nudity or curse words. And please nothing political or preachy religious :stuck_out_tongue: Otherwise have fun and feel free to interpret my themes in any way you like. :grin:

Themes:
~ Artist choice
~ Found poetry
~ Coffee and/or coffee cups
~ Skunks
~ Jellyfish
~ Foxes
~ Fairies with unusual wings
~ Fairies around the house
~ Red Riding Hood (traditional or altered)
~ H.G. Wells (quotes, stories/books)
~ Classic Sci-Fi stories
~ Nerdy
~ Book pages
~ Literary quotes (esp Lord of the Rings, Cloud Atlas)
~ Inspired by famous works of art, Some Pins of my Favs

I claim Reinikka for jellyfish - Due August 15

Hi! I live in NJ, USA. I have a huge ATC collection that I’m always looking to add to. Please no overtly religious or political cards. Also I store my cards in baseball card sleeves in a binder, so no bulky or movable (i.e. ones that open or pop-up) cards, please.

I am scent-sensitive (i.e. cigarette smoke, perfume, etc. bother my nose).

*Themes I’m collecting in all mediums, so do whatever you’re best at (hand drawn, mixed media, stamped, collage, digital, whatever):

-vintage aviation
-vintage medical textbook-esque
-steampunk
-gargoyles
-cameras
-Australia
-Canada
-England/ UK
-lighthouses
-the TV show Pushing Daisies
-the Canadian TV show X Company
-the TV show Justified, particularly the characters Tim and Raylan
-The Hunger Games (prefer your own version of the characters/ scenes based on the books, rather than based on the movie actors)

*Themes I’d prefer hand drawn cards for:

-human eyes
-sloth
-llama
-moose
-plague doctor
-gnomes
-peaches
-Henry Foss from the TV show Sanctuary
-Carlos, Alec, or Brad from the TV show Continuum
-the TV show Lucifer
-any character from the Umbrella Academy (the Netflix series, not the comic book version)
-the TV show Being Human (UK version)
-the BBC show Sherlock
-any character from the TV show The Office (US version-- so far I have Michael and Dwight)
-Little Red Riding Hood, preferably with a slightly dark and/ or whimsical twist

Thank you for claiming me!

I claim pioneer9 for plague doctor, most likely. Due Aug 15.

Claims (total for month): 2
Outstanding: 2

Hey, I’m Laura and I live in Ohio. I’m pretty open in regards to cards. I keep them in 9-pocket sleeves. For the sake of keeping things separate from “real life,” no politics or religion please.

My themes:

• Animal Crossing Portrait cards (right now my island has: Skye, Alice, Filbert, Sheldon, Bob, Gladys, Muffy, Jitters, Truffles, and Rodney (he’s leaving tomorrow!! Woot!) I’d also like Pascal, Leif, the Nooks, Isabelle, Flick
  • Impractical Jokers (Scoopski Potatoes, Where’s Larry?, Don’t stop letting people not help, chicken, family, manager, you know it, refuse you lose, I have a foolproof plan, a portrait of each of the 4 jokers, 38. Lives alone. Has 3 cats, etc)
  • rosy-breasted grosbeak
  • merit badges
  • snarky housewife
  • birch trees
  • the beach

Thanks a bunch!

I claim L2L for artist’s choice, due 8/16

Claims (total for the month): 2

I’m Megan in Indiana, USA. Nothing political, preachy, Covid-related, or shedding glitter, please. I’m not a fan of vulgarity for vulgarity’s sake, but if you’ve got a great quotation you want to use with a swear word or something in it, go for it. (Except the c-word; no time for that.) I’m going to start keeping my cards in sleeves, so I appreciate low bulk, but that’s not a deal-breaker.

-I’ve decided to start a TV Sleuths collection! Send me your fave, or I can provide a list of some of mine.
-artist’s choice
-trivia
-robot unicorns
-misheard song lyrics
-adult merit badge
-rubber duckies
-Northern Lights
-mythical places

I claim megwell for artist choice (probably one of your actual themes, but I haven’t decided what yet!) - Due August 17

Sent (in transit): 1

Hi! I live in NJ, USA. I have a huge ATC collection that I’m always looking to add to. Please no overtly religious or political cards. Also I store my cards in baseball card sleeves in a binder, so no bulky or movable (i.e. ones that open or pop-up) cards, please.

I am scent-sensitive (i.e. cigarette smoke, perfume, etc. bother my nose).

*Themes I’m collecting in all mediums, so do whatever you’re best at (hand drawn, mixed media, stamped, collage, digital, whatever):

-gargoyles
-cameras
-Australia
-Canada
-England/ UK
-the TV shoe Endeavour
-the TV show Pushing Daisies
-the Canadian TV show X Company
-the TV show Justified, particularly the characters Tim and Raylan
-The Hunger Games (prefer your own version of the characters/ scenes based on the books, rather than based on the movie actors)

*Themes I’d prefer hand drawn cards for:

-human eyes
-sloth
-llama
-moose
-peaches
-Henry Foss from the TV show Sanctuary
-Carlos, Alec, or Brad from the TV show Continuum
-the TV show Lucifer
-any character from the Umbrella Academy (the Netflix series, not the comic book version)
-the TV show Being Human (UK version)
-the BBC show Sherlock
-any character from the TV show The Office (US version-- so far I have Michael and Dwight)

Thank you for claiming me!

This seems to have stalled already, so I’ll claim again.

I claim pioneer9 for peaches due Aug 20.

Claims (total for month): 3
Sent (in transit): 2

My themes:

• Animal Crossing Portrait cards (right now my island has: Skye, Alice, Filbert, Sheldon, Bob, Gladys, Muffy, Jitters, Truffles, Tucker, and Rodney (he left!). I’d also like Pascal, Leif, the Nooks, Isabelle, Flick
  • rosy-breasted grosbeak
  • merit badges
  • snarky housewife
  • birch trees
  • the beach

Thanks a bunch!
[/quote]

I claim Lynx2Lancer for birch trees, due Aug 20

1/0/0

Hi! I’m Ann, currently in Maryland. I prefer kid-safe (creepy/nature is fine, profanity/R-rated not) & no unsealed microplastics, but otherwise have fun! :slight_smile:

Themes for me:

rain
little good things (something that makes you happy)
**cave paintings/paleoart (see https://www.pinterest.com/interfacemasque/doggerland-paleoart/)
skeletons/bones
oak trees
North American plants & wildlife
Chesapeake Bay (watershed and/or ecology)
archaeology
prehistoric animals
labyrinths
good rocks
enchanted forest (the potentially dangerous kind, see: https://www.pinterest.com/interfacemasque/wild-things-out-of-the-wild-wood/)

Themes for my 7 year old daughter (fave colors PINK, red, gold, & purple):

flowers (any kind!!)
dinosaurs
magic potion making
Animal Crossing- New Horizons or Pocket Camp
Zelda: Breath of the Wild

I claim thanate for little good things due Aug 20.

Claims (total for month): 4
Sent (in transit): 2

My themes:

• Animal Crossing Portrait cards (right now my island has: Skye, Alice, Filbert, Sheldon, Bob, Gladys, Muffy, Jitters, Truffles, Tucker, and Rodney (he left!). I’d also like Pascal, Leif, the Nooks, Isabelle, Flick
  • rosy-breasted grosbeak
  • merit badges
  • snarky housewife
  • birch trees
  • the beach

I claim Lynx2Lancer for Artist Choice - Due August 20

Hello ATC swappers! I live in beautiful Washington state. I keep my cards in baseball card sleeves so please try to keep the bulk down. Please no X-rated nudity or curse words. And please nothing political or preachy religious. Otherwise have fun and feel free to interpret my themes in any way you like. :grin:

Themes:
~ Artist choice
~ Found poetry
~ Skunks
~ Jellyfish
~ Foxes
~ Classic Sci-Fi stories
~ Nerdy
~ Book pages

I claim reinikka for tbd

1 total claims, 0 in progress claims, 0 in transit, 0 received

I live in the USA and I prefer flatter cards so I can store them in sleeves. My favorite styles of art are paintings & drawings (of all skill levels!), but please do feel free to do other styles. I love glitter & shine,
gold/silver leafing, metallic etc. I would prefer not to receive: political, nudity/pinups, curse words or blood/gore. Christian religious themes are fine. Thanks for claiming me!

My themes are:

• Chickens getting into trouble! (hens not roosters :))
• birds — songbirds, chickens (girls not roosters), magpies, crow & ravens
• a murder of crows (a group of crows, NOT the movie by the same name)
• cute mice (realistic or anthropomorphic)
• toadstools, mushrooms, toadstool/mushroom houses
• geodes, crystals, gemstones
• Pebbles
• rain, autumn / autumn leaves / pumpkins (not jack o lanterns), winter
• Stained Glass
• color glass: bottles, glass buoy, etc
• Eggs still in the shell — birds, dragons, etc.
• Faberge egg
• little red riding hood in the forest
• Walking Dead (show, not the comics)
• Harry Potter - themes: Potions, Luna, Hedwig, diadem, sword of gryffindor, Fawkes, Always, deathly hallows, dumbledore, snape, platform 9 3/4, owl mail, weasley letter with all the stamps, goblet of fire, hogwarts castle, hourglasses with gemstones for house points, mimblus mimbletonia, felix felicius, don’t step on the dirigible plums, invisibility cloak, floo powder, weasley is our king
• Hunger Games (based on the books, not movies)
• papercut style card similar to these by craftADDchick: Papercut Owl ATCs

The following themes are for hand drawn / painted please.

• fantasy/fantastical art & illustration
• Whimsical landscapes
• watercolor painting
• Inktober - Black and white ink drawing - Google Images: Inktober drawings on google images
• Rainy city streets (without cars), love the wet pavement, buildings, lights reflecting off wet streets etc. Example google images: https://goo.gl/TqLNjk
• neutral monochrome theme with a single color (example: greyscale with red as only additional color)

I claim bluebird for TBD - Due August 21

Claims (total for the month): 3
Outstanding: 3

Hello ATC swappers! I live in beautiful Washington state. I keep my cards in baseball card sleeves so please try to keep the bulk down. Please no X-rated nudity or curse words. And please nothing political or preachy religious. Otherwise have fun and feel free to interpret my themes in any way you like. :grin:

Themes:
~ Artist choice
~ Found poetry
~ Skunks
~ Jellyfish
~ Foxes
~ Classic Sci-Fi stories
~ Nerdy
~ Book pages

I claim reinikka for artist choice due Aug 21.

Claims (total for month): 5
Sent (in transit): 5
Received: 2

My themes:

• rosy-breasted grosbeak
  • merit badges
  • snarky housewife
  • birch trees
  • the beach

I claim Lynx2Lancer for Artist choice #3 - Due August 24

Claims (total for the month): 4
Outstanding: 4

Themes:
~ Artist choice
~ Found poetry
~ Skunks
~ Jellyfish
~ Foxes
~ Classic Sci-Fi stories
~ Nerdy
~ Book pages
~ Inspiring/uplifting/fun words/quotes/sayings/etc

I claim Reinikka for TBD, due 8/24

Claims (total for the month): 3
Outstanding: 3

-artist’s choice
-trivia
-robot unicorns
-misheard song lyrics
-adult merit badge
-rubber duckies
-Northern Lights
-mythical places

I claim for megwell for tbd

2 total claims, 0 in progress claims, 0 in transit, 0 received

I live in the USA and I prefer flatter cards so I can store them in sleeves. My favorite styles of art are paintings & drawings (of all skill levels!), but please do feel free to do other styles. I love glitter & shine,
gold/silver leafing, metallic etc. I would prefer not to receive: political, nudity/pinups, curse words or blood/gore. Christian religious themes are fine. Thanks for claiming me!

My themes are:

• Chickens getting into trouble! (hens not roosters :))
• birds — songbirds, chickens (girls not roosters), magpies, crow & ravens
• a murder of crows (a group of crows, NOT the movie by the same name)
• cute mice (realistic or anthropomorphic)
• toadstools, mushrooms, toadstool/mushroom houses
• geodes, crystals, gemstones
• Pebbles
• rain, autumn / autumn leaves / pumpkins (not jack o lanterns), winter
• Stained Glass
• color glass: bottles, glass buoy, etc
• Eggs still in the shell — birds, dragons, etc.
• Faberge egg
• little red riding hood in the forest
• Walking Dead (show, not the comics)
• Harry Potter - themes: Potions, Luna, Hedwig, diadem, sword of gryffindor, Fawkes, Always, deathly hallows, dumbledore, snape, platform 9 3/4, owl mail, weasley letter with all the stamps, goblet of fire, hogwarts castle, hourglasses with gemstones for house points, mimblus mimbletonia, felix felicius, don’t step on the dirigible plums, invisibility cloak, floo powder, weasley is our king
• Hunger Games (based on the books, not movies)
• papercut style card similar to these by craftADDchick: Papercut Owl ATCs

The following themes are for hand drawn / painted please.

• fantasy/fantastical art & illustration
• Whimsical landscapes
• watercolor painting
• Inktober - Black and white ink drawing - Google Images: Inktober drawings on google images
• Rainy city streets (without cars), love the wet pavement, buildings, lights reflecting off wet streets etc. Example google images: https://goo.gl/TqLNjk
• neutral monochrome theme with a single color (example: greyscale with red as only additional color)