I claim Ewulotta for a surprise! I have way to many ideas!
In Transit: 0
Hi everyone! I’m Valerie from Belgium. I live together with my boyfriend and our 3 guinea pigs Toedels, Toshi and Hub in our new home! We recently moved and I finally have a room for me and my craft stuff!
My crafting hobbies: clay, sewing (± beginner), hat making (beginner), drawing/painting, glass etching, wood burning (beginner), “I could make that”, etc.
Themes I like:
- Migraine (well, I don’t like it, but it would be nice to receive something that helps or makes fun of it?)
- Teal, ruby red, emerald (jewel tones), black, … colour combo’s I like
- Roses, Dahlia’s, Cherry blossoms
- Music, I sing and teach kids to sing as well
- guinea piggies: Toedels (4 years), Toshi (1 year) and Hub (1 year)
- Zero Waste (no fruit carrying bags, I have enough of them! ^^)
- Curly hair
- Series/Film: Crazy ex girlfriend, Ru Paul’s Drag Race, Sherlock, Pitch Perfect, When Calls the Heart, Anne with an E, Harry Potter …
- Girl Power
- Thrifting! Antique markets, Vintage, …
Things I don’t like:
Neon colours, religious items, coffee, …
- Mask with a music(al) theme. I prefer not the rectangle shape but the other one
- Cloth pads (the all in one kind please)
- Wet bag
- Mug rug ( I didn’t understand why, but since I work on a wooden desk, I do)
- Homemade bath bombs (we finally got a bath!!!)
- Scrubbers for the kitchen
- Handmade soap (I love peach, fresh smells, fruit smells, …)
- A decal for a water bottle: with a funny saying or a pun or to keep track of my water drinking. (I have a glass bottle I reuse for this and just glass)
- embroidered quote, I am someone who has quite some anxiety so a quote to help me with this would be lovely (this can be a decor item!)
- TM patches: which shows things I like but in a subtle way. Jewel tones would be awesome! I would love to make an elegant bag.
- A decor item that fits my tiny window sill (must be no deeper than 9,5 cm, it can be wider)
- I want to make a wall of things I love so something I can hang with a theme I like would be awesome! This can be as small as the OTT stuff
- a bowl holder for the microwave. We always burn our fingers ^^’
- Hat holder (examples on my Pinterest)
- A thermal bag to keep my food cold when I get back to work! Preferably with a rectangle bottom
- Macrame plant hanger
*Socks (size 39 European). No scratchy yarn please
*Slippers (size 39 European). I have difficult feet so one with a thicker sole would be very nice! ~Thank you Ewulotta
My Pinterest (inspiration, not to be copied exactly)
Etsy wish list
Etsy list digital patterns : Not much on there yet!
Used supplies are fine!
- Pentel fude tough side pen
- Posca pen (every colour except white and silver)
- leather fabric (small pieces are okay)
- A leather tool kit! I’d love to make a leather wallet for my boyfriend.
- Guinea pig theme fabric
- Leather paint (I have a pair of shoes that walk pretty good but has seen better days)
- Hat pin or supplies to make a hat pin!
- an old felt hat that you don’t want anymore (size 58 would be awesome)
- online gift card (It has to be for a shop that sents from inside of Europe, otherwise customs will be huge) ~ Thank you Kittykill!
- Sewing magazines /sewing pattern (dresses, sweaters, …)
- Metallic wax in gold, silver or copper
- Paper which you can use with alchol markers
- Alcohol markers
- Always curious to try out candy and tea! (Especially to try Red liquorice !)
- Big fan of hot chocolate (has to be the milk chocolate kind though, because of migraines)
- Images of vintage sewing models (people) or sewing rooms
In Transit: 1