COMPLETE - Prayer Flag Swap April 2020

It was the worst timing. I know it isn’t about me, but I couldn’t even hug her and say goodbye. It just seems like such a sad way to pack up and leave. I’m heartbroken for all of them.

5 Likes

How about a chrysalis? All the suggestions are good and she will love whatever you make.

4 Likes

Hi!!
So glad I thought to check back on the swap situation & I saw that this fun one
is a GO!
Glad to see some of my buddies here also :slight_smile:
and getting some ideas for things to try on my 2nd ever prayer flag swap – I hope I can please my partner!

7 Likes

I have no doubt that you will do so!

4 Likes

I love prayer flags. Simple easy to make and lovely. I can’t wait. Swapping again!

6 Likes

I finished the prayer flags for my friend. Thank you all for the beautiful theme ideas.

9 Likes

I have Zoom meetings at work but I will make partners and send info later tonight.

Last chance for anyone still on the fence…

And yay for the swap button at the top of the page! @sweets4ever @mr.sweets4ever

11 Likes

Partners are posted in the first post. I used Random.org to make partners. Next round, you can request your partners.

Let me know if I missed anyone when I sent out the questionnaires - this system is not easy to copy, paste and flip back and forth the between 2 tabs.

10 Likes

@Smmarrt, you messaged me twice haha :joy: But that is way better than not at all :wink:

Let the fun begin!!

@lifeinpigtails, Hi partner!! It is my day off today, so I can start doing some good old stalking following you! :grin:

4 Likes

@Smmarrt I didn’t get a message

@Abbeeroad Hello partner 🙋

4 Likes

Hi @Wulf :wave: I went down the rabbit hole of your pinterest last night. Lol
I deliberately didn’t put mine because I wanted to see what you made of my prompts on your own :smiley: just have fun with them!

3 Likes

I just sent you my q! Hiya! :smile:

4 Likes

Hi, Helen! @GMPNQ :wave:

3 Likes

I was shocked to see a partner’s questionnaire in my Inbox just now. Turns out I wasn’t seeing replies to the swap thread. It was set to ‘normal’, and not ‘tracking’. (Sorry, as a mod I had to turn down my settings like mad, because I was getting SO MANY messages about the boards I do patrol.) So glad to be surprised with a partner today. And so excited that my partner is the lovely @seeuudee!!! We’ve been in the HPC together for so long, but I can’t remember if we’ve ever swapped before. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Yay @renstar! I have some ideas already for your flag!

5 Likes

Yay! I thought I was the only one… I was doing the same last night. I’m hoping the idea in my head will make it to the flag!
Right after we got partnered, i saw about the van Gogh painting. :cry:
Happy crafting everyone! Tuesday in quarantine is a good day to craft… it is Tuesday, isn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I think that it is very true! But I see it this way: you should try things, better fail than not trying at all. I love Van Gogh’s paintings so much.

Please if you have another idea, you got inspired by Pinterest, just go for it! I was thinking about listing one theme ‘partners choice’

I had so much fun when I saw one thing on one of your pinterest boards that I actually received in a swap! :grin:

I have a few ideas but I’m not sure which it should be… I will think about it some more.

4 Likes

@Ewulotta - Sorry! Sending info now.

4 Likes

Excellent, happy swapping again. Funnily enough your last flag to me is on my desk. I loved the colours in it.

Looking forward to getting started

4 Likes

That was one of my all time favorite swaps because both of you had the same colors!

I have since moved from the snow and now have sand…a lot has changed since that swap!

3 Likes