Swap name:Vintage Halloween Swap 2020
LC member who is organizing this swap: kittykill
Sign-up date range:729/20-8/5/20
Date to send item by:9/8/2020
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):nope
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? no
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.
Details of swap:
Everyday is Halloween! Do you love vintage and Halloween? No matter what era you like, from 1890’s to 1980’s, this swap is for you! Come join in the fun with other bats, cats, ghouls and goblins!
You will need to craft ONE MEDIUM ITEM ( if you and your partner want to spoil each other, go for it-but it is not required)
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
What are your favorite Halloween things? (pumpkins,trick or treaters,cats,bats,colors,etc.)
What year vintage Halloween do you like? Victorian? 1940’s? 1980’s?
What types of things are you interested in making?
I would love to have this….
I would scream in fear if I got this, so please don’t send it to me…
Extras are the best! Let’s go overboard!: YES/NO
Least favorite colors:
Do you like cute, creepy or scary Halloween?
Are you willing to check in every week and thank you partner in the gallery?
Let your partner know a little bit about yourself! Style, favorite things, are you a vintage collector, pinterest or blog links.