Ornament share

Years ago on craftster I received a gorgeous ornament (sorry I cannot remember from who though) and this year I decided to make similar ones. I just LOVE :heart:

24 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you.

That is very cute! I love how the outside looks like a snowball :snowflake:

1 Like

Thank you.

This is so sweet. Love the inside color and the tree.

1 Like

Very sweet! I have such a soft spot for tiny deer and bottle brush trees. Yours are lovely.

1 Like

A very cozy and sweet vibe in this! I’m a sucker for a diorama and these type of ornaments are a favorite.

1 Like

@Onyxnox made those, I have one too hanging in pride of place :slight_smile:
Here’s her blog with lots of snowball ornament examples.

You made a great looking scene, love those tiny elements in the snow.

3 Likes

I think @kittykill has made some similar ones, too. Don’t know if those had the snowball exterior, though.

2 Likes

Thank you!!! It was driving me batty not remembering.

1 Like

Congrats! Your Ornament is one of this week’s featured projects. You are amazing!

1 Like

:heart:thank you

Were these miniatures that you collected over time or ones that you found at someplace like Michaels or AlphaStamps? And is that a plastic ornament with a circle cut out of it? It looks wonderfully cute. Like something I would get all the pieces for, then become a UFO. Ah, so many UFOs in my craft room.

1 Like

They have been collected and gifted. The ornaments are from Amazon. Plastic balls with a hole already in it. Thank you so much.

3 Likes

Adorable! Really well done. And that members are able to recognise crafts is just so amazing

2 Likes

I love these types of dioramas. The colors and scale are perfect.

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like