COMPLETED-Owl Post Swap (Signups CLOSED; Sendouts 5/15)

Swap name: Owl Post Swap
Lettuce Craft member who is organizing this swap: MistressJennie
Sign-up date range: April 12-18th
Send out Date: May 15th, 2021
Limited to a certain number of people? No

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No

Additional Age requirement? No

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
Has been a member for at least one month: YES
Has posted at least 15 times: YES
Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
Does not have any negative feedback: YES

Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES

Has posted a comment in this thread and will check regularly for swap updates: YES
If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

:sparkles: :heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :steam_locomotive: :european_castle: :mage: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :heart: :sparkles:

:sparkles: :owl: :scroll: :gift: Swap Details: :gift: :scroll: :owl: :sparkles:
You want to send your wizarding friends a happy little surprise gift, but you don’t want to injure your poor owl doing it. What’s a crafty witch or wizard to do? Join the Owl Post Swap!

For this swap we’re giving poor Errol a break, and crafting just 1 Medium item for our partners. There is no strict theme for this HP swap, and all crafted items should be based on your partner’s questionnaire. This will be a simple, cheerful, stress-free swap, that will be low on postage costs, as there is only one item being crafted and extras are not part of the requirements. (Note: Extras are not banned, but it will be left up to swap partners to decide if they wish to include them.)

:sparkles: :heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :steam_locomotive: :european_castle: :mage: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :heart: :sparkles:

Please answer the following questionnaire to help guide your swap partner. Copy, fill it in and send to @MistressJennie via PM Please do not reply here.

Owl Post Swap
LC username:
Email address:
Your real name and address: AS IT NEEDS TO APPEAR ON THE PACKAGE

Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of your own country? YES/NO
Confirm that you are at least 16 years old. YES/NO
Confirm that you understand that tracking numbers are required for packages within the US, and a photograph of the receipt from mailing is required for all international packages. YES/NO
Are you able to take photos of the package you receive to post in the gallery?

What are you favorite crafts to make?
**What kind of crafts would you like to receive? **
Any special wishes? (no guarantees)
Anything you really DON’T want to receive or already have? (i.e. animal products, etc.)

What house do you belong to/support?

Who/What is your favorite HP…
Character?
Class?
Magical Creature?
Spell/Charm/Curse/Potion?
Magical Shop?
Magical Item?
Book?
Movie?
Actor?
Quote?

Do you wish to make/send extras?

Do you or anyone in your home smoke?
Do you have pets?
Are you allergic to anything?

Patterns/Symbols/Motifs:
Materials:

DISLIKES
Colors:
Patterns/Symbols/Motifs:
Materials:

Anything else to tell your partner? (Great place for a Pinterest link, clothing or jewelry sizes, etc.)

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Participants:
:woman_mage: MistressJennie
:lion: Abbeeroad
:green_heart: AntBee
:badger: momiemae
:yellow_heart: sheepBlue
:european_castle: seeuudee

Partners
MistressJennie <—> momiemae
Abbeeroad <—> seeuudee
AntBee <—> sheepBlue

Link to the GALLERY!

4 Likes

I think I am ready to commit to swapping again. I’m going to go over the q’aire tonight!

2 Likes

I will be joining this one!

2 Likes

What day is it? What month are we in? Did I sign up for this yet?

Yipes!

I just sent my info over. Good grief! I keep blinking and days have gone by!

1 Like

I signed up!

2 Likes

Well I was going to close the signups this morning, and do partnering, but we only have 4 participants! So I’m going to post a reminder in the HP Craftalong, and keep the signups open a little longer. Help spread the word to anyone you think might be interested!

1 Like

Have had the questionnaire partially finished since sign ups started and thought I had missed my chance :smiley:

1 Like

And that makes six of us! If no one else is on the fence, I’ll go ahead and close signups.

Weeeeee!!! :man_dancing: :dancer: Here we gooooo!!

Partners have been posted, and questionnaires have been sent. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

2 Likes

I may have just ordered supplies for this swap. No turning back now! :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m rummaging around between bouts of toddler wrangling. And dog wrangling. They are both off the wall today!
Happy crafting!

2 Likes

I did some Pinterest exploration this morning, and browsed some tutorials.

1 Like

Finally got a chance to do some friendly stalking and have ideas…letting it bubble away in the noggin for now.

2 Likes

I’ve created my base! Now to fill it out…

1 Like

I think I can do this all from stash. Because I buy too many supplies. Still thinking about what I want to do.

I started mine… then fell down a Pinterest rabbit hole and switched gears and then got another new idea…

Sooo, let’s call it: still in the planning stage lol

1 Like

A thing I ordered to use on the thing I’m thinging for Sheep arrived today. Weee!

1 Like

I had a supply arrive today as well! :tada:

2 Likes

I’m sharing previews with Abbie and Jennie and can’t wait for my medium to come together!

2 Likes