COMPLETED-Owl Post Swap (Signups CLOSED; Sendouts 5/15)

After a frustrating, but rewarding, Sunday, I’m done! Will hit the PO one day this week.

2 Likes

Arrggghhh. A key component of mine just failed. Am now in the traditional swap lament of “this is terrible! I should just tell them i’ll order something from etsy for them cuz at least that wont suck! Whyyyy did I subject this poor partner to my crafts!? Waaah!”

Like ya doooo.

Back to the drawing board for that part. I’m gonna need better snacks.

Oh no! I hate that! Craft what you feel like crafting, this isn’t any fun unless it’s fun for you too :heart::sparkles:

I believe in you dear. I’m certain you’ll shake this off, and create something amazing.

Thanks, guys. You know how it is… you spend long, sticky nights together you expect them to be there the morning. Dangit, E6000 you made me a promise! I stayed up past my bedtime for you! Lol

1 Like

ooh you’re making me blush now :blush: will this project be NSFW? lol

2 Likes

Haha! thinks if should change it up again to make it saucy… lol

2 Likes

ok! my problem child is finished and I’m looking at my extras idea. I like this part best! weeee!

I am putting on finishing touches.

Since we have a sender, here’s our GALLERY!

I clearly haven’t made it to the PO yet…any day now, Abbie. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

My package has postage, and I’ve scheduled a pickup for tomorrow morning. I love having a swap package on its way into the world!

Reminder: Sendouts are May 15th. That’s next Saturday, so just over a week from now!

2 Likes

I posted my goodies in the gallery for all to drool over, enjoy!

Meanwhile, and threw out my back and lost two whole days of crafting. I should be fine for our official deadline but am bummed to miss my personal one of today. Hopefully monday!

5/11 ETA: OK, So it wasn’t Monday but I’m just about finished with the second thing and everything else is in the box to go so we’re good for deadline. Now if I could just get the dog to stop trying to crawl into my pockets every time I sit down I’d be done already! Lordy, She is a needy little bugger!

Well, having spent the last 3 days trying to make a project-adjacent element, and majorly failed, I am sending as is. Luckily the item works on its own, so accepting that this is the way things were meant to be!

Parcel is all wrapped up and ready to pop to the post office in the morning.

2 Likes

I’ve sent! Weee!

2 Likes

Reminder! Sendouts are tomorrow, May 15th!

1 Like

Packing everything to send tomorrow!

@momiemae, my package for you should arrive today! I’m not sure why a Priority box sent last Saturday took so long to get to you, but hopefully it arrives safe and sound.

Got it today. Thanks so much! I ma posting in the gallery!

I think Sheep’s package is going to arrive today! Meeeeep! Gosh I hope it makes it ok! (AND that she likes it! swap anxiety intensifies) Eeeeeeek!

1 Like