COMPLETE - Paper Embellishment and Ephemera Swap

oh, those look neat!
and I believe I could even handle that type of papercraft –
you may remember that I am really a beginner in this space
(totally a knitter, but I may start to branch out!)

and I just about squeeeeeeed when I saw the darling houses you made!
that is something I would like to do, for sure!
I really need to sign up for this

2 Likes

You got this!

2 Likes

Ok, I think I’m caught up on enough things I might be able to justify signing up for this… :laughing:

2 Likes

I got a gel print block and a small die cutter for Christmas but I haven’t really made anything yet. Maybe this would be a good opportunity to try out some things :grin:

3 Likes

I was a member back when we were on crafster.org. I haven’t been able to join any swaps here since most of them requires you to have already done at 2 swaps. How strict is that rule? I’ve done so many swaps back in the day, specifically the STS swaps. Are you able to look up my swaps and my ratings on crafster.org? I went by the same user name reese52. Thanks!

3 Likes

So far c’ster swap history carries over.

Yes, here it is:

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks!

I forgot to ask (or I didn’t consider) if swappers want one or two partners. One person already volunteered to take two partners. I can also make two swap packages. Let me know if this is something you’d like to do…

1 Like

I am so normally the more the merrier swapper but for this one unless you really need one I’d prefer 1. I am dipping my toes into the paper arena here and don’t want to disappoint 1 let alone 2

3 Likes

I’m in for 2, I think.

1 Like

I think I’d prefer just one partner but if you give me @Magpie than I can easily do two cause I already made something for her anyway :rofl:

1 Like

Okay, totally understand…but I think you’ll find this is easy, once you get started.

1 Like

I’d be happy with 2!

1 Like

How ever the numbers work out. I’m flexible.

1 Like

Last day to sign up is tomorrow…

Tagging
@kittykill
@megwell
@Reese52
@WingsoftheWind
@loves2experiment

2 Likes

I’m going to sit this one out & ogle the gallery. Next round.

Thanks for the reminder!
I sent in my request…can’t wait to work on papery things :smiley:

2 Likes

I think I’m going to pass on this one. I think it was wishful thinking that I could swing this swap. I am scheduled to move into our new place June 1st and was hoping that would be enough time to find my box of crafting stuff and still make the send out time frame. I look forward to seeing the gallery. Maybe the next time. Thanks!

2 Likes

I think I have to pass. It bums me but maybe next time.

1 Like

I sent partner info. Let’s get started!

Sorry that you can’t join in this time but I hope to swap with some of you in the future!

4 Likes