COMPLETE - Paper Embellishment and Ephemera Swap

I recently received some supplies from 10DotStudio (?) in Poland and she just wrote “scrapbook paper” for the contents, even tho it was washi tape and other stuff.
So I have learned to keep it simple. @jemimah - Your package will say “Paper” to keep it easy, okay?

3 Likes

It’s sometimes a challenge to come up with what to write on the customs form for swap packages - I like to be honest but not use obscure craft terms that may look suspicious :rofl:

1 Like

I have one last item drying and then ready to ship so maybe tomorrow? I am very nervous about this one as its truly my first paper swap!

Simple is best! I think I’ll just put “paper” or “set of paper crafts” or similar rather than itemising different little bits.

I’m making good progress, should be mailing on time!

I just took another look at my partner’s pinterest, and now I have about 50 things I want to make! LOL
I am easily overwhelmed & was hoping to get finished up in time to mail tomorrow morning, (and be early for once) but it may be Monday after all…

1 Like

The gallery is open!

I can’t wait to see all of the paper goodies!

1 Like

I know - I’m in a free class about collage fodder and there’s so much more I could have made!

1 Like

Collage fodder?

2 Likes

Oooh…that looks like fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just signed up :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing the link :hugs:

2 Likes

I just posted one of my finished fodder lessons in the Paper & Mixed Media craft-along.

I made the paper dolls, too, but they are in my swap package so I won’t show pics yet.

4 Likes

Finished some things last night but I don’t feel like I’m done completely. The post office is open until 8 or 9 tonight so I’m going to make one more item after work & send at the very last minute.

2 Likes

I’m finished!!
I tried some things I’ve never done before, and I’m satisfied, so I hope my partner will be also.
Heading to the PO in a bit~~

1 Like

Well, my packages are packed and in the outgoing mail, so I guess I’m done… (I think I exceeded the swap guidelines, but I feel kind of disorganized about it.)

3 Likes

You can take another day if you need it…we are all patient here.

3 Likes

LOL I feel the same way!

The _____ and _____ projects weren’t totally to my liking, so I kept working & tossed 3 of each in there, hoping my partner would like at least one of each!

@geekgirl, be on the lookout! I have a tracking # in the car.
cc: @Smmarrt

I decided to make another thing rather than go to the post office tonight. I figured they won’t ship out until midmorning tomorrow anyhow so why not just use the time to be crafty. I wrapped things up & wrote notes, usually I run out of time for that part so I’m pretty happy about getting it done.
Still have swap anxiety but this pile looks nice at least.

8 Likes

Pretty pkg!

And no swap anxiety allowed! Everything looks great!