Paper & Mixed Media Craftalong 2020

I’m ok with it if you are just posting it here!

I’m good with whatever!

I’m good…

I would love to see all our pages as a gif or collage :slight_smile:

I recently started up my YouTube channel again and now I’m thinking about doing some art journal pages :upside_down_face: So far I’ve only been making masterboard and ATC videos but I think I could venture into art journaling without too much difficulty :sweat_smile: I definitely enjoy watching other people make them :slight_smile:

Side note: I finally found my missing art journals! They were under a pile of other craft supplies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I’m happy for you to do that :grinning:

for any paper crafters who haven’t seen it - there is a Happy mail swap going on. Signups end tomorrow at 5 pm eastern time!

And I posted a thread on how I make some simple butterfly embellishments

4 Likes

I have been super tempted to sign up for the happy mail swap, but the mail to and from NZ is extra slow atm. If someone didn’t mind a possible longish wait, I would love to happy mail swap with them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There were so many good swaps to choose from, I wasn’t able to join in the happy mail swap this time.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a long wait! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @craftADDchick
I talked @jemimah into joining and now we have several options for her when I partner people up later today!

3 Likes

Thanks @geekgirl and @craftADDchick! I’m super excited to be in the swap! :smiley:

1 Like

Well, if @geekgirl can advertise, so will I!

2 Likes

I was following a video (it’s a paid video so I can’t share the link) but this woman had a great idea if you need a quick stencil just for basic shapes and designs

Take any scrap paper, fold in half. Cut out shapes like you would for a snowflake. Unfold. And that’s it!
So easy.

9 Likes

Good idea! I like combining pre-done stencils with handmade ones…I got that set you recommended and am playing around with those…lots of fun!

2 Likes

Super clever!

2 Likes

Wow! So simple and so effective! Genius!

1 Like

I love that idea! The possibilities are endless!

1 Like

Now you’re tempting me too!!! :smile_cat:

What a great idea! And, if it gets coated with enough paint, it makes it more durable. Like @AIMR so got a set of the stencils you recommended, but I just haven’t been in the mood to do anything creative at all. I did buy some stencil material and I’m thinking I might attempt to cut some alphabet stencils to use for journal pages. @calluna had mentioned that she got some at the dollar store, but I haven’t stopped in there to look. Hopefully, I can get my Silhouette to cooperate!

1 Like

what a freaky diky fun idea! i wanna do it!

1 Like