Paper & Mixed Media Craftalong 2020

YAY, I’m so excited!

2 Likes

It was so great to see you ladies! These are quickly becoming my favorite craft meetups :). I’ll post a picture of my super bright page in the morning when there’s better lighting.

1 Like

I agree…and lol…always nice to learn about new supplies I must have!

2 Likes

Here’s my page!
Fingerprinting was fun!

8 Likes

I really like the black bars at the top and along the side. This was fun, but definitely out of my normal color range…but it was also relaxing and easy to do while chatting with you guys…that was the best part!

Here is mine. fingerpainting

6 Likes

These pages are fantastic!!

1 Like

We missed you! They were fun because you could use your fingers!

1 Like

nooooooooooooo

Hey @Smmarrt can you share a link to where you found this info. I haven’t had any luck finding it.

Here’s my page from last night. It feels unfinished so I think I might borrow @geekgirl’s idea and go back in and add more doodling.

6 Likes

I love how yours says Creep. Lol

Looks like we used the same small circles stamp :slight_smile:

I love the colors though. And I like how you can see the text underneath.

1 Like

I used this video as inspiration to make these tiny tags.

6 Likes

@geekgirl and @AIMR

Now I’m singing TLC

1 Like

I buy everything you recommend…lol…

@photojenn–I love the brightness of your colors…and those white squares…those are really nice!

1 Like

I think I saw it on Instagram - but I think she does the demoes on Facebook. I usually catch the replay but she is scheduled for 7 pm CST on Thanksgiving.

Join
MaryBeth Shaw
for a special Thanksgiving livestream on StencilGirl® Products’ Facebook page at
www.facebook.com/StencilGirlProducts
at 7pm CST!

This video will be posted to StencilGirl® Products’ Facebook page afterwards for those who are unable to watch live.

3 Likes

Ooh I love those pages @geekgirl @photojenn and @AIMR the colours and shapes are so happy making.

@geekgirl I love those little tags, fortuitously I got some little paper images in the mail yesterday. Once I clear my workspace of my current miniature, I’m doing them. And once I get these pesky lectures out of the way :nerd_face:

2 Likes

@geekgirl I loved your mini tags and did a set of my own…I thought I would make a dent in my stash, but uh, no! lol I used one ONE political junk mail postcard…I did use a few of my saved items from forever ago! Nice to see them used instead of in a box!

I used book pages, watercolor pens, calendar cut outs (butterflies), distress inks, brads, yarn and ribbon scraps, washi tape, and rubber stamps.

Lots of fun and kept me occupied yesterday while my husband cooked Thanksgiving dinner! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

They look great!

That’s the issue with a lot of paper crafts. You can use trash and junk to make cool art but often you don’t use much of the stash at all!

2 Likes

And, of course, you have to buy supplies to use up your junk! lol I bought a set of those paint crayons you told us about…

I am going to do the one video you did with the dry wall tape and junk . That one looked like a lot of fun to use up some scrap papers and stuff! Keep them coming…you really have inspired us!

1 Like