COMPLETED - Paper & Mixed Media Embellishments Swap

I will close this up at 9 pm PST and send out partner info. I’ve matched you all up in my head, but I’ll write it down to make sure it works out. I’ve swapped with many of you so I always look to match folks who maybe haven’t been partnered before.

1 Like

Partner info sent! Let me know if I missed anyone. Have fun creating!

2 Likes

yay! partners!

Here are the partners - for some reason, the list was condensed when I hit save edit. I added the spaces so I hope that helps.

LittleCogs >><< Myrthena

geekgirl >><< BeesKnees

Amfkinney >><<SonjaBoo

goatgoddesss >><< megwell

LovelyMiss >><< Smmarrt

very cool - several ideas I’m ready to get started on :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was able to work on this swap this weekend. so much fun! I tried a couple of new to me things.

@goatgoddess, I haven’t seen you in ages! So glad you’re in this swap! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Started my first ever ____ ____ today for this swap! Not really sure how it’s going, but you’ll have that :laughing:.

2 Likes

I’ve tried about 10 things but some will not make the cut. How is everyone else doing?

1 Like

I have a few things on the go with a more or less clear idea of what the final product will be. Still mulling what to do for the fifth item.

I’m having fun trying new creations for this swap. How is everyone else doing?

I used some new-to-me techniques for a couple of my pieces. Good fun! Doing swaps and happy mail pushes me to try new stuff. I am the sort of person that like to make things for others, but really lags if it is only for me.

2 Likes

Really got to dive in today! I like a few of them enough to send. :smile: I left my mess so I can pick it up again tomorrow after work.

1 Like

parcel has been send to LittleCogs
Myrthena

1 Like

I am almost finished too - just looking for 2 things in my mess of a desk. If I can’t find them, I’ll just move on to another project.

I will open the gallery tonight or tomorrow!

1 Like

I am overthinking this, and it’s making me nervous! I already have some nice stuff made, and I’m going to have a play with paper and paint tonight :slight_smile:

I’ve been unwell for a week, which hasn’t helped :frowning: Myrthena is being lovely and supportive.

1 Like

I think I am close to done. I need to think about packaging now.

Hope you feel better soon @LittleCogs !

2 Likes

I’m planning to send tomorrow or Saturday!

1 Like

My package arrived and it is lovely - thank you @Myrthena! I will post in the gallery tonight after work :slight_smile:

1 Like