Peek Behind The Curtains Challenge - CLOSED

:firecracker: I am loving seeing so much enthusiasm and SO MANY new topics already! DY-NO-MITE!

5 Likes

Ooooo - I think I have a couple!

2 Likes

Here are two I never made individual posts for until now …

6 Likes

Yes, I love that everyone is suddenly posting all these things!!

2 Likes

I started browsing to see what I had posted, and realised this project (made in 2022) was missing:

Kind of a big one. I took it off long enough to take a picture.

I’ll see what else I can find.

5 Likes

It seems I did start and finish things in the window of opportunity. Now to decide what to share…

Disclaimer: I don’t think I have ever posted a separate post for things I have created, more just posting on the various *-alongs and snapshot, if this is not the case then let me know and I’ll amend.

My foodie trials are in full force this year, this and my “Jam curry” have been faves:

And some pouches from the start of 2020

8 Likes
6 Likes

Ooh, I have a 2nd entry, wrist pin cushions I posted in an along but never made a thread for.

4 Likes

I’m still digging through my projects… I often forget to post swap projects in their own threads, and sometimes thepoor things aren’t even photographed. I snapped plenty of pictures of these, so I really have no excuse!

7 Likes

Ok finally got around to posting some older projects that I did intend to post and then…well life happens.

8 Likes

WOWWEE! Thanks so much everyone who has been digging deep to find “lost projects” and posting them so far!

Now all y’all feel free to encourage/nag/badger those makers you know from swaps and -alongs who you don’t see when you’re looking at the project posts! :wink: :wink: :wink:

5 Likes

I dug up a couple.
Pumpkin Chili
Stamped Stationery

5 Likes

I just clicked through all the wonderful projects! There is so much we were missing out on!!!

2 Likes

Right!? I’m so glad we did this Challenge and so thankful that people have been participating!

4 Likes

Here is my 3rd offering. Please be forewarned, it’s all made of swears!

4 Likes

Here’s my first one:
Mini Harry Potter Book Chest

6 Likes

HA! I finally remembered to post this!

7 Likes
7 Likes

My turn!

7 Likes

I went and had a look through my photos, and there’s a ton of things I haven’t posted. I’m going to try to make more of an effort to post things when they’re done!

Here are three things freshly posted, one recent project from the IYP swap, one bit of clothing I made for me, and one picture that was a bit different from my usual birdies.

7 Likes