Peek Behind The Curtains Challenge - CLOSED

6 Likes

Ooh, I have a 2nd entry, wrist pin cushions I posted in an along but never made a thread for.

4 Likes

Iā€™m still digging through my projectsā€¦ I often forget to post swap projects in their own threads, and sometimes thepoor things arenā€™t even photographed. I snapped plenty of pictures of these, so I really have no excuse!

7 Likes

Ok finally got around to posting some older projects that I did intend to post and thenā€¦well life happens.

8 Likes

WOWWEE! Thanks so much everyone who has been digging deep to find ā€œlost projectsā€ and posting them so far!

Now all yā€™all feel free to encourage/nag/badger those makers you know from swaps and -alongs who you donā€™t see when youā€™re looking at the project posts! :wink: :wink: :wink:

5 Likes

I dug up a couple.
Pumpkin Chili
Stamped Stationery

5 Likes

I just clicked through all the wonderful projects! There is so much we were missing out on!!!

2 Likes

Right!? Iā€™m so glad we did this Challenge and so thankful that people have been participating!

4 Likes

Here is my 3rd offering. Please be forewarned, itā€™s all made of swears!

4 Likes

Hereā€™s my first one:
Mini Harry Potter Book Chest

6 Likes

HA! I finally remembered to post this!

7 Likes
7 Likes

My turn!

7 Likes

I went and had a look through my photos, and thereā€™s a ton of things I havenā€™t posted. Iā€™m going to try to make more of an effort to post things when theyā€™re done!

Here are three things freshly posted, one recent project from the IYP swap, one bit of clothing I made for me, and one picture that was a bit different from my usual birdies.

7 Likes

Hey @photojenn, have you had a chance to create topics for the incredible teatowels and sketchbook you made for me in IYP yet? I know everyone would love to see them!

3 Likes

Hot dang! Itā€™s so cool that there are over 30 entries in this challenge! Even better is that this means there are over 30 awesome ā€œnew-old projectsā€ with their own topics. YEEHAW!!!

2 Likes

I forgot to take pictures before I sent :woman_facepalming: I think I have some on loom pics of the towels, do you mind if I use a couple of your photos?

3 Likes

Please do use them! Let me know if you want some more pics of anything too :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Just discovered another unposted project, so my third item is ā€¦

4 Likes

Here are two projects from the IYP swap.

Iā€™ll have to look through my photos for a third project.

6 Likes