Peek Behind The Curtains Challenge - CLOSED

I dug up a couple.
Pumpkin Chili
Stamped Stationery

5 Likes

I just clicked through all the wonderful projects! There is so much we were missing out on!!!

2 Likes

Right!? Iā€™m so glad we did this Challenge and so thankful that people have been participating!

4 Likes

Here is my 3rd offering. Please be forewarned, itā€™s all made of swears!

4 Likes

Hereā€™s my first one:
Mini Harry Potter Book Chest

6 Likes

HA! I finally remembered to post this!

7 Likes
7 Likes

My turn!

7 Likes

I went and had a look through my photos, and thereā€™s a ton of things I havenā€™t posted. Iā€™m going to try to make more of an effort to post things when theyā€™re done!

Here are three things freshly posted, one recent project from the IYP swap, one bit of clothing I made for me, and one picture that was a bit different from my usual birdies.

7 Likes

Hey @photojenn, have you had a chance to create topics for the incredible teatowels and sketchbook you made for me in IYP yet? I know everyone would love to see them!

3 Likes

Hot dang! Itā€™s so cool that there are over 30 entries in this challenge! Even better is that this means there are over 30 awesome ā€œnew-old projectsā€ with their own topics. YEEHAW!!!

2 Likes

I forgot to take pictures before I sent :woman_facepalming: I think I have some on loom pics of the towels, do you mind if I use a couple of your photos?

3 Likes

Please do use them! Let me know if you want some more pics of anything too :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Just discovered another unposted project, so my third item is ā€¦

4 Likes

Here are two projects from the IYP swap.

Iā€™ll have to look through my photos for a third project.

6 Likes

WOOHOO all you LettuceCraft-ers! We have almost 40 new-old topics! Thatā€™s almost 40 entries into the drawing!

:alarm_clock::spiral_calendar: :timer_clock: WEā€™RE IN THE LAST FEW DAYS OF THE CHALLENGE! :alarm_clock::spiral_calendar: :timer_clock:

REMEMBER to get your entries in before midnight US Pacific Time on April 19, 2023!

7 Likes

I found a third project

Thanks for organizing this challenge, it was fun to look back through past projects and finally make some dedicated posts for them :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It has been so fun seeing all the projects that somehow missed their chance at a starring role earlier!

3 Likes

I have posted a second project - Quilt as you go bags.

@Kwality570, I bet you have a ton of projects that you havenā€™t created individual posts for. If you have time, you should definitely share some of those creative endeavors!

6 Likes

I bet @AIMR has some projects she could post too!

Eta - and @bluebird!

5 Likes