Peek Behind The Curtains Challenge - CLOSED

Here is my 3rd offering. Please be forewarned, it’s all made of swears!

4 Likes

Here’s my first one:
Mini Harry Potter Book Chest

6 Likes

HA! I finally remembered to post this!

7 Likes
7 Likes

My turn!

7 Likes

I went and had a look through my photos, and there’s a ton of things I haven’t posted. I’m going to try to make more of an effort to post things when they’re done!

Here are three things freshly posted, one recent project from the IYP swap, one bit of clothing I made for me, and one picture that was a bit different from my usual birdies.

7 Likes

Hey @photojenn, have you had a chance to create topics for the incredible teatowels and sketchbook you made for me in IYP yet? I know everyone would love to see them!

3 Likes

Hot dang! It’s so cool that there are over 30 entries in this challenge! Even better is that this means there are over 30 awesome “new-old projects” with their own topics. YEEHAW!!!

2 Likes

I forgot to take pictures before I sent :woman_facepalming: I think I have some on loom pics of the towels, do you mind if I use a couple of your photos?

3 Likes

Please do use them! Let me know if you want some more pics of anything too :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Just discovered another unposted project, so my third item is …

4 Likes

Here are two projects from the IYP swap.

I’ll have to look through my photos for a third project.

6 Likes

WOOHOO all you LettuceCraft-ers! We have almost 40 new-old topics! That’s almost 40 entries into the drawing!

:alarm_clock::spiral_calendar: :timer_clock: WE’RE IN THE LAST FEW DAYS OF THE CHALLENGE! :alarm_clock::spiral_calendar: :timer_clock:

REMEMBER to get your entries in before midnight US Pacific Time on April 19, 2023!

7 Likes

I found a third project

Thanks for organizing this challenge, it was fun to look back through past projects and finally make some dedicated posts for them :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It has been so fun seeing all the projects that somehow missed their chance at a starring role earlier!

3 Likes

I have posted a second project - Quilt as you go bags.

@Kwality570, I bet you have a ton of projects that you haven’t created individual posts for. If you have time, you should definitely share some of those creative endeavors!

6 Likes

I bet @AIMR has some projects she could post too!

Eta - and @bluebird!

5 Likes

:alarm_clock: :fly: :fly: :fly: TIME FLIES WHEN YOU’RE MAKING THINGS :yarn: :scroll: :sewing_needle: :art: :birthday:

We’ve just over a day and a half until this Challenge closes! I just know some of you have made some superb crafts that you have not given their own topic. Please share with us before Midnight on April 19 2023, US Pacific Time.

PeekChallengeApril2023

3 Likes

Adding my contributions!

2022 Reading Wrap-Up: 2022 Reading Stats Journal

2021 Marvel Quilt: Marvel Quilt (2021)

May have one more to add later if I can compile all the pictures properly

7 Likes

Here are my three:

I have so many more pieces in my photos. :slight_smile: I had forgotten about some of them! I hope to get the photos all edited and slowly add them over time. :slight_smile:

6 Likes