Peek Behind The Curtains Challenge - CLOSED

And three from me makes 50!

More spring sewing projects

Sleeveless summer dress

Socks, socks, socks

9 Likes

Faaaa-aaaa-aaaan-tastic! I guess we better set a stretch goal then.

How about 60? Can we get 10 MORE BY MIDNIGHT TONIGHT? (US Pacific Time)

5 Likes

This is not an entry because I already have 3 in the mix. But my friend sent me this photo today and it prompted a post

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing it here AND making a post with it - even after doing all three of your others!

3 Likes

Ok, one more from me if we are doing foursies!
Flaming heart needlebook

6 Likes

Nothing would ever get done around here if it weren’t for the last minute…

7 Likes

One more from me!

Mini Pattern Review: Blythe Dresses - 1 Pattern 4 Ways

8 Likes

@kittykill your recent posts would be perfect for this challenge!

2 Likes

Getting in under the wire!
Here are my 3 entries

8 Likes

Last one, just to get it out from my drafts.

8 Likes

Oh good, I’m not the only procrastinator!

7 Likes

But I didn’t get around to it. I have excuses!

3 Likes

Here’s one from me!

5 Likes

I just added my third project:

5 Likes

:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar: YOU ALL ROCK SO HARD!!! :guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

WHOA! Can you believe that you all came up with SIXTY-ONE (61) QUALIFYING ENTRIES!?
And 2 extra-bonus projects to boot! DAG, YO!

All entrants, please verify that I have you down for the right number of entries. Pop up to the original post. At the bottom is a list names - one for each entry - make sure your name is listed for the correct number of projects you entered, please. If a correction is necessary, please make note in this thread. THANK YOU!

I will enter that whole list into a drawing app later today (April 20, 2023). EEP!

:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

7 Likes

So many awesome projects! I’m glad this is a random drawing and we don’t have to vote!

4 Likes

So true! This would be a super tough vote!

Way to show up, LC!!! :metal:

6 Likes

Heck, it would be a whole other challenge just to set up a poll! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: A poll of that magnitude might break LC!

7 Likes

Really amazing challenge, just incredible amount of wicked good projects. Great idea, so glad you did this. You should get a prize or badge for modding this monster!

2 Likes

ACK! I have 2 more but I thought I had another day. I’ll still post 'em later.

1 Like