Personal swap requests

1. I am so grateful for our new home and the swap forum that is under construction. I’m glad that @racky and @sweets4ever are taking it slow and building the best swap process that they can.
  2. In the mean time, I’m still itching to swap. At the old site we could put “I do personal swaps” or something like that in our signature line. We don’t have that here. What is the best way to do that? Would it be OK to make a thread where people could advertise personal swaps? Something like,”my name is Rose and I’m open for personal swaps. Here are the crafts I can do and here are the items I would like to receive. PM me if you are interested in swapping with me.”

Thank you!

11 Likes

Lots of good questions here; thanks for bringing this up. We’ll discuss this and get back to you asap. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

OK, here’s a good solution: put the fact that you’re interested in personal swapping in your user card in your profile. It will show up any time someone hovers over your profile. We’ll continue to have personal swap galleries for everyone to share their goodies.

Your usercard is the pop-up card like this:

If you enter a bio, the first portion of it will appear there.

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Can we have a personal swap gallery? Some of the best stuff ever was displayed in that gallery.

7 Likes

That’s a great idea @Averia!

2 Likes

Oooh, you are in our brains. :grimacing: Racky is creating one!

2 Likes

Your wish is my command; here you go! Lettuce Show Off Our Personal Swap Goodies!

Wouldn’t it be awesome if life were always so easy? :leafy_green:

12 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Did y’all see this?

One of the fields is for noting that you’re interested in personal swaps! Let’s go!!

6 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

I feel like you crossed your arms and did the ‘I dream of Jeannie’ blink & nod to make the gallery appear. It was awesome in my imagination. Thank you for that.

6 Likes

Thank you for doing this.

2 Likes