Pixel drawstring backpack

I made this bag to show off the fabric for a Canadian companies current pre-order order. I think This bag does a pretty good job
I love how all the pixel colours came together. I made this ith on my embroidery machine and from a stretchy cotton knit fabric so Its extra special. :laughing:

20 Likes

Cute bag!

How are you involved with the company pre ordering?

2 Likes

Wow! This is fabulous! I can’t even begin to understand half the things you did for this bag. It looks so complex!

The bag does do a fabulous job of showing off the fabric. I can see lots of Minecraft-themed projects being done with this fabric!

2 Likes

I love how you added the colored fabric with the embroidered stars, what a great idea to show it off in a creative way! Great job with the placement of all the embroidered stitches, it looks really good!

2 Likes

:blush:thanks
Its called Strike off sewing
They send me fabric to sew a project that shows off the fabric design as well as inspire people and I share my finished project online advertising the company
The company has the fabric available for preorder at that time so people can buy it and it is shipped to them in a few weeks after it has been printed.

2 Likes

It’s gorgeous! I love everything about it, the stitching, the colored fabrics, and the fun colorful zippers. It makes great use of the background fabric.

2 Likes

Super cute! I love the starry designs.

2 Likes

This is fantastic! So colorful and cheerful and nearly put together!

2 Likes

Awesome! I think it’s the perfect project to promote their fabric.

2 Likes

I am absolutely in love with this bag! it is so beautiful!

2 Likes

I was super impressed with the bag, and then you said it was stretch fabric and I am completely in awe. I have never sewn with stretch fabric. It intimidates me. I love the bag. It’s stunning!

1 Like

That looks like an incredible amount of work.

Worth it!

1 Like