COMPLETED - Positive Affirmations swap

GALLERY!!!

We could all use more Positive affirmations in our lives & they can be added to so many items, the possibilities are endless! Here are a few of the lovelies exchanged in a previous round of this low-pressure swap.
All crafting styles and skill levels are welcome.
We’ll be sending:
-A small hand crafted item
-A treat
-A personal note.
-Extras are not required to keep it as simple and easy as possible but of course you can negotiate with your partner.

Since this is a small swap with many flat options, I’m requesting flexibility with international partnering to keep the swap is open to everybody. Please don’t be daunted by this, a hoop, chocolate bar & card from Canada to Ireland or Germany costs about $10cad. It may take a few days to arrive but sharing encouragement with each other is so worth it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

To sign up, please copy, paste, & fill in the below in a message to me titled Positive Affirmations Sign Up.
Swap name: Positive Affirmations
LettuceCraft user name:
Email:
Address:
Pinterest (or other):
Are you at least 16 years old?
Have you read the entire swap information for this swap?
Have you met the Participant Conditions?
Have you commented in the signup/discussion thread?
What crafts would you like to make?
What crafts would you like to receive?
Fave colours/patterns/styles:
Anything you would not like to get:
Any allergies or allergens:
List some treat options:
Please have either a pinterest board or list 5 positive affirmations here:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
Anything else you’d like to share?

Swap name: Positive Affirmations
Lettuce Craft member who is organizing this swap: @Magpie
Sign-up date range: Sept 15-26
Send out Date: Oct 16
Limited to a certain number of people? No limit
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No restrictions
Additional Age requirement? No
*Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions: *
Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
Has posted a comment in this thread and will check regularly for swap updates YES/NO
If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Partners:
@Magpie@jemimah
@jemimah@Magpie
@Magpie@Kwality570
@Kwality570@Magpie
@Kwality570@calluna
@calluna@Kwality570
@Cyn-energy@Abbeeroad
@Abbeeroad@Cyn-energy
@Cyn-energy - @kayrun
@kayrun@Cyn-energy
@kittykill@Reinikka
@Reinikka@kittykill

5 Likes

This is definitely something I need in my life. Will put together my Q after work!

3 Likes

Don’t have time, energy or money for big swaps but this is just perfect, a positivity swap :grinning: I’ll work on the questionnaire later tonight :grinning:

5 Likes

I’ll get my questionnaire worked up soon! I’m so excited for this one.

3 Likes

I am so signing up for this! I need it.

4 Likes

I need motivation to make something positive for some one else…it has been a tough summer but it can be a positive fall!

6 Likes

Happy to have you all! This will be wonderful, I’m so excited to see all your positive inspirations. Feel free to share your affirmations, links, pinterest boards etc. People will be uplifted even if the swap timing doesn’t work for them right now.

3 Likes

I love the idea of this swap but I’m a bit overwhelmed with life and everything else at the moment so I’ll have to watch from the sidelines. Looking forward to seeing the gallery!

4 Likes

Remember a small items = 2 or less hours of crafting time. Anybody wanting to do more is encouraged to discuss with your partner so everything is agreed upon & equitable.
If 2hrs is a squeeze I want you to know you are welcome to join up & feel good about crafting within that window. It’s about the sentiment y’all, happy happy happy!

6 Likes

Just signed up!

3 Likes

oh goodness…I was so busy thinking of ideas for this swap that I forgot that I have to work today!

lol I will sign up later tonight…off to do payroll…but in a much better frame of mind…love seeing people get excited about a swap!

4 Likes

Me too!

5 Likes

Love love love the idea behind this swap!
And I want to let anyone know (who might be waffling due to time pressure),
I am happy to receive ANY sort of positive affirmation, even if quickly done,
as long as it’s crafted with love & good intentions!
Gotta get my act together to sign up :smiley:
Thanks so much for hosting!!
:heart:

6 Likes

Much agreed! If you scribble an affirmation on a scrap of masterboard in 45 seconds, and do so with mindfulness and good vibes, I’m happy. :+1:

6 Likes

I wish I wasn’t RIGHT IN THE THICK OF MOVING!!! :tired_face:

So many swaps I’d love to do if the timing was better for me…

5 Likes

2 hours babe. One of my fave packages from before times was that beautiful set of rainbow ATCs. Those things are made out of anything, like, say, packing material… everybody needs a 2 hour break from work now & then… :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Hmm… fair point. I’ll give it more thought.

5 Likes

“I think I can, I think I can, I think I can…” I’ll probably sign up tomorrow :wink:

5 Likes

Welcome to the swap @Abbeeroad, @calluna, @Cyn-energy, @Reinikka! Now that @kittykill & @gozer helpedme figure out the spreadsheet we are ready to cook!

9 Likes

Every day in every way, you have time to do what you love.

6 Likes