Positive Affirmations Swap

As we move out of summer into autumn, how are you all feeling about another round of Positive Affirmations swap?

I’m thinking sign ups starting very soon and running until Sunday Sept 26, send outs Saturday Oct 16th which makes for 3ish weeks of crafting time. I know there are some Halloween swaps going on but this one is a small, low-pressure swap that’s open to all crafting styles and levels. It’s one small item, a treat & a personal note. Extras are not required to keep it as simple and easy as possible but of course you can indicate if you’re hoping to include them in your package and I’ll try to pair you up accordingly.
Here are a few of the lovelies exchanged in a previous round of Positive Affirmations.

2 Likes

This was one of the last swaps I remember doing on the old site… I might be interested in joining :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have a feeling that once you start collecting pins you’ll feel really inspired about it. That’s what happens to me & I just love it.

1 Like

This is just my style. I’m in, whenever it runs. :heart:

2 Likes

I’ve had my eye on this swap since before we were evicted from Craftster, but I’d probably be more likely to join a post-holidays version. My swap mojo is just not clicking lately.

2 Likes

I agree with @megwell. I honestly won’t have any time for this swap right now. My life is crazy busy and I’m planning on hosting another round of the ongoing ornament swap which is all I’ll be able to handle beyond my current duties. I’d probably be in a better place swap wise after the holidays, but I’ll happily cheer on the gallery if it gets going now.

1 Like

I’d totally join this one! I loved the previous rounds. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are about 6 of us confirmed so it will run now but February’s looking good for another round if you can’t make this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

FYI all, if it at all matches my partner’s Q I’ll be using some of the scrappy beads I made for the upcoming class I’ll be teaching this Saturday. I hope you signed up, there are a couple more hours to send kittykill a message if you want to join in!