Pouch that can be a tray too

I made this pouch for @Jillybeans for the Make a Pouch and Fill It swap.

I wanted a pouch that would keep it’s cylendrical shape and could also open entirely and serve as a sort of tool tray. I can see someone using it for pencils, art supply, herbs and witchy things and the like…

It’s called the Venn Pouch and I got the pattern from Elaine’s Sweet Life. I struggled sewing the foam inside but I think I fudged my way through.

29 Likes

What a clever pouch! I like that you made it practical as well as pretty! I can see a lot of uses for this type of pouch.

2 Likes

It is such a beautiful pouch. I am in love! It will definitely be put to good use.

3 Likes

Great construction and I love the choices you made for fabrics/colors. Fabulous swap item!

2 Likes

What a cool idea and great execution. What an amazing little package you put together!!! I love the fabric and the zipper too. I love that you used a two-way zipper thing (or whatever it’s called). I’m in awe!!!

2 Likes

I love the peacock colored fabric and the zipper coordinates so well! I love that you challenged yourself with the pouch pattern to get the specific style you wanted. You may have struggled, but you had a beautiful end result!

2 Likes

Wow! looks really good

2 Likes

I love the functionality of it — how it opens completely to become a tray. And it looks great, too! Very nicely done!

2 Likes

This is way cool! Design, execution, fabric, zipper, colors…all of it!

2 Likes

The fabric and zipper are amazing! I love them! And I have never seen a pouch like that before. It’s a great design and you constructed it amazingly. I love it all the way around!

2 Likes

So incredibly cool

1 Like

What a great combination of utility and beauty!

2 Likes

This is so stunning! I love the zipper you used too. Beautiful.

1 Like

:cherry_blossom: Congratulations! :blossom: Your super cool craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :tulip:

1 Like

I like this, the fabric choices are lovely and opening flat is really clever

1 Like

Beautifully done, really excellent colour too.

1 Like

I love your fabric choices in this pouch :hugs:
Beautiful construction too!
I’ll check out the pattern because this is definitely something I could use :blush: