COMPLETE - Prayer Flag Swap April 2020

Yay this is the one I was waiting for!

4 Likes

Yay! Signing up now! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I wasn’t going to fill all 3…but GAH!! I’m going to think about it for a day…

5 Likes

Urgh.
I wasn’t going to swap, but you got me with this one!

6 Likes

So excited! I’ll work on my q today! Woohoo!

6 Likes

@Smmarrt’s suggestion of a prayer flag swap put me down a prayer flag rabbit hole. I think this is exactly the thing my soul needs right now. Thanks to her, I made this Hope flag . I chose the theme for other reasons, but it also speaks to our current situation. Smmarrt, thank you for feeding my spirit. :blue_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

I love this. And I totally agree! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yes!!! I want to join too!

Will fill out the questionnaire!!

3 Likes

Seeing your beautiful flag with that message made me realize how much I miss just creating from the heart…making these takes me to a different place…everything from looking for inspiration to new techniques to thinking of an appropriate word…we all need this swap…

7 Likes

Like with the Spirit Dolls we made a few years back, you fill your work with good thoughts and wishes and hope, and as the flag deteriorates, those good intentions are warming birds nests or floating out into the universe.

After the Boston Marathon bombing, school children all over the Boston area made flags that hung in the Main Library - it was a way of calming the children, and allowing them to channel their hope.

7 Likes
4 Likes

Pooh! :poop::poop::poop:

Hello, we are currently not providing access or use of our website/mobile application to our users in Europe.

I’ll pop down the Warren, see if I can find it down a different hole :rabbit2::rabbit2:

Think this might be similar Prayer flag info

3 Likes

I am in! This was the swap I voted for, and I was thrilled to see it appeared after all. (Though I wish it had been in addition to @Bunny1kenobi’s swap, rather than instead of it. But we know you’ll be back with Common Grounds, Deanna!) I’m not being greedy, and sticking firmly to only one swap to start. I have so many ongoing projects while I’m at home (and expanding steadily) that I don’t dare give myself more distractions.

8 Likes

MeMeMe.
After moving last year most of my previous flags had deteriorated too much to put up.

New flat (one year tomorrow!), new flags, new world crazy indoor life!

5 Likes

Hooray! I’m so glad you can join us! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

And questionnaire sent!! :smiley:

5 Likes

I’ve never made a prayer flag but it’s tempting…

5 Likes

Join us!! :grinning:

4 Likes

Yes! Jump in

5 Likes

There are all kinds of examples on Pinterest. You can make your flag as simple or elaborate as you want. The possibilities are endless! Plus, this swap is all about pouring your positive thoughts into the flag. It is about crafting from your heart. Please join us!

5 Likes