Putz-style Housewarming Box Card

I’ve made this particular file a few times, but this was the first time for a housewarming card. The greens work better together in person than in the photos.

The “Congrats!” is actually in a bright lavender embossing powder which shows up nicely in person.

And my typical inserting-it-in-the-envelope shot!

When I have posted box card before, some people were curious about how they work, so I took a few pics of how they collapse, as viewed from the bottom.

BoxCardWorking01

BoxCardWorking02

BoxCardWorking03

I cut these using my Cricut Explore using files from svgcuts.com.

14 Likes

So perfect for a house warming!

1 Like

Thanks, I think so, too! It was part of a set of 5 Halloween cards, but so versatile!

2 Likes

Beautiful. If there were a Card Engineering degree, you would have it lol. I love the colors you chose.

Beautiful. If there were a Card Engineering degree, you would have it lol. I love the colors you chose.

Awww, you! I don’t do any of the designing or engineering of the cards’ construction, though. I just pick papers and follow directions. I’m not saying that to be modest, but to give the credit to the designers! In this case, that’s Mary Bonk of svgcuts.

1 Like

My hat is off to Mary Bonk. Out of appreciation for her skill and your talent, I think this gives new meaning to the term “Bonkers” :green_heart:

2 Likes

:joy:

Beautiful card and perfect for a housewarming.

Such a sweet little house.

1 Like

Thanks, friends!

Very cute; your color choices are spot on!

1 Like