The mystery is solved! I’ve finally finished piecing together my Morewood Mystery Quilt! This is not a pattern I would’ve chosen on my own, but I really enjoyed participating in the quilt-along and I’m pleased with the final outcome! Plus, I learned a lot during the process.
Here’s a closeup of the fabric that is a better representation of the actual colors.
It’s so neat to see all the variations of this quilt!
If you’re interested in seeing more of the mystery quilts, check out the Link party
. Participants can add their quilts up until the 12th of this month.
There will be another mystery quilt-along starting up in July. I’ll post the info here for all those who might be interested.