Quote Me on That Swap

Would anyone be interested in a Quote swap? I know I have several wonderful, sentimental, snarky, inspirational, or fun quotes that I love. I think it would be cool to see what we can do with them!
Plaques, tea towels, tee-shirts, tote bags, hooplas, you name it.
Would anyone else be interested in this? I was thinking 1 medium or two smalls? But feel free to chime in on a recommended size.

8 Likes

Yes, totally interested.

1 Like

Cool. There are so many things a quote can be put on. Notecards, pins, stickers, felt badges. The list goes on and on! Shrines, fridge magnets.

2 Likes

I think I’m interested in this one. Depends on timing!

1 Like

I was thinking of starting sign ups right after Valentine’s Day. Give everyone a month to craft. Does that sound good?

3 Likes

I think it does! :smile:

1 Like

Great swap theme!

1 Like

I’ll keep an eye on this; there are definitely some t-shirts I need that don’t seem to exist (for instance.) :eyes:

2 Likes

This sounds like a totally funny swap idea!

1 Like

I’d be interested in this, especially if someone wanted to add to my hoopla wall.

3 Likes

Yeah, that sounds totally cool.

1 Like

I am thinking sign ups will start about February 15th! Glad we had some people interested!

5 Likes

Okay, it looks like we are going to have a couple of other swaps opening up around this same time. I just opened the Easter Egg swap because that is time dependent or else people won’t get them in time for Easter. I am going to push this back until March 15th so that we can hopefully get more people. I know a lot of people don’t want to do too many swaps at once. At least I know I can’t always.
I hope that doesn’t mess anyone up, but you can pin quotes in the meantime!

6 Likes

I think the later date will work much better for me, for one. Sendouts for IYP are around then, so I should be ready for another swap.

1 Like

Exactly my thought! I am in that swap too.

2 Likes

If I’m eligible to swap by the time this opens, I’d love to play!

3 Likes

Sorry I have put this swap off a couple of times. We like to try to have at least one swap running at all times that isn’t an on-going swap, so I have been waiting to put this one in an empty space and the May The Fourth swap was time dependent, as well as the Easter one.
It looks like that might be soon unless someone else opens a swap. Hopefully, everyone has been collecting quotes to use!

3 Likes

Okay, we are live!
@Smmarrt @Abbeeroad @jemimah @thanate @Bunny1kenobi @Cindy @momiemae @silentblair @Magpie

2 Likes