Rainbow Love Door Hanger

I created this!

I used these from Michaels craft store (except the rhinestones).

I used E6000 to adhere everything.

Happy Pride month!

(Yep, it’s in the wrong order, but I haven’t decided if I’ll correct it.)

25 Likes

It’s awesome! What a fantastic way to show everyone that love lives there. :heart:

2 Likes

I think I’m referred to as an “ally” but whatevs, I think it’s important to show my support for my friends/family/neighbors/strangers in small ways. They don’t have to wear a mask here. Rainbows are fun as all get out, too.

4 Likes

OH NO! I JUST REALIZED I PUT IT IN THE WRONG ORDER. ROYGBIV. Is it really noticeable?

5 Likes

Honestly, and firstly, I did not notice the order switch. And actually just had to go back twice to see what you meant correctly. And I live with a 4 year old who chants the color order on the regular.

But, that said, if it will irk you every time you look at it or in any way tinge the creation in a negative vibe then I totally support your need to re-order them.

4 Likes

Love it!

2 Likes

This is wonderful!! And I definitely didn’t notice anything out of order.

2 Likes

Yes! LGBTQ+ -Friendly. I like your hearts, especially the rhinestones and didn’t notice the colors switch. Such a vibrant door-brightener! Rainbows do that!

1 Like

This is so simple, yet fabulous! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Cheerful and meaningful! LOVE! (is love) :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Love the rainbow strip that holds all the hearts together. The colors being out of sequence doesn’t bother me at all.

3 Likes

I noticed, but it’s part of who I am to notice these things! :laughing:

However, just because I noticed, doesn’t mean it doesn’t look great!

1 Like

I think it turned out very pretty. The color order doesn’t bother me. It’s about accepting everyone, right? Accept the color order is unique too. :rainbow_flag:

1 Like

So bright and beautiful! It looks soooo great!

1 Like

:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: Congrats! Your beautiful Rainbow Love Door Hanger is a Featured Project this week! Happy Pride month indeed. :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :orange_heart: :heart:

3 Likes

So cute! What a great idea. I need to do something like this.

1 Like

It’s super simple if you don’t think too hard about it. There’s ways it could be improved, but I wanted something on my door that day.

1 Like

Love this! Making one!

3 Likes