Rainbow Reading Wrap

My niece would love a rainbow shawl. Love the bright colors and beautiful pattern.

I love the linen stitch with the rainbow colors, what a beautiful effect!

This. is. gorgeous! The great thing about a reading wrap is that it’s okay if there’s a little pulling here or a little stretching there. The colors are really what matter, right? And you nailed it!

Amazing! Even if it didn’t turn out quite the size/shape you were aiming for no-one will notice once it’s in use, right? I love the colors, too! Those are perfect to brighten up a winter day.

stunning! the combination is gorgeous!

well, my dear, that is absolutely perfect! and I misread the title as Reading Rainbow Wrap and I am a HUGE lover of Reading Rainbow and thought somehow you crocheted Lavar Burton!

Ohhhh, this is gorgeous!! I have a stash of chunky rainbow yarn that you’ve inspired me to hunt for and finally use. :rainbow:

The first thing I loved with this wrap is the colours of the rainbow, and of course the grey and white sort of tones it down, but in a great way, it really made me think of a grey day after the rain, and the rainbow finally shows up. Great design :smiley:

1 Like

I love the way the clouds have a different, airy feel to it and how happy it looks.

1 Like