Reginald with security bunny, needle felting

Haven’t been as active this week - giving myself a little time off. Hope everyone is staying safe & healthy!!

30 Likes

Reginald is insanely adorable! Ohh, I just want to pinch his cheeks! And his wee hands. And, his bunny!

2 Likes

Omg! I am in awe of your skills. I’ve done some needle felting so I know how hard it can be to get it to do what you want.
Reginald and his bunny are so wonderful!

1 Like

This is so stinking cute!!

1 Like

This sure makes me feel better about the world! So cute and it gives a sense of safety and security to me! awww…the bunny…

1 Like

Reginald is too adorable for words…and that security bunny!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oh my goodness! Reginald is so adorable. Holding his wee little bunny. Love them both. :heart:

1 Like

So, so sweet! Heart-meltingly cute! :heart:

1 Like

Ack! So dang cute!

1 Like

This is so cute. I love him so much. His little fingers. Those eager eyes. Perfection.

2 Likes

He is beyond adorable, you have some mad skills there! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh my goodness; your felted creations are always adorable, but that security bunny sends the cuteness factor through the roof! LOVE it! XD

1 Like

Thank you everyone!!

He has an armature which makes him posable which I’m still not convinced is a good idea. :wink:
If I’m going to continue to use armatures, I will want to reduce the length within the head. Interferes with sculpting the head as effectively as I would like.

7 Likes

So absolutely sweet. I am with Reginald. I need a security bunny.

1 Like

Awww, thanks for posting another picture of Reginald. His expression is amazing!

1 Like

This is all things sweet, adorable, and I want him and his security bunny - I love his face and eyes so much - so expressive!

1 Like

oh gosh! He’s amazing! You are a Beatrix Potter of felting!

2 Likes

The idea of a anthropomorphic racoon, with a little baby security bun toy of his own, makes my heart so happy, @Harlan. So.Happy.

I can’t wait to see where your imagination takes us!!

:heartbeat:

1 Like

You are awesome! Your project is one of this week’s featured projects!

1 Like

Wowzers!!! Thanks!!! :bouquet: :bouquet:

:mushroom: :rabbit2: