ROUND 3: Craftalongs Challenge - Lettuce Help Our Communities CLOSED

You guys are AMAZING!!

1 Like

What an awesome superpower for these times! You are an incredibly generous person with your skills and time!

I love seeing all the beautiful fabrics you are using to try to cheer people up…we will get through this…I am hopeful.

1 Like

Title: 7/16/20
Masks for: Family and Friends
Pattern Link to Share: women’s are 8x8 fabric with pleats and pipecleaner at the nose. Men’s are 9x9 and kids are 5x7. 9 in this batch.

Title: 7/20/20
Masks for: A friend and my kids. 7 in this batch.
Pattern Link to Share:

2 Likes

Title: Boy Masks
Masks for: My friend’s 3 sons
Pattern Link to Share: Magpie’s Quick and Easy Mask with Darted Front

Title: Backup Masks
Masks for: 2 for my mom, one for my son

4 Likes

Probably the last I’ll get in this round.

Title: Manly Masks
Masks for: 2 for my FIL, 2 for my BIL

1 Like

Title: 7/18 Masks
Masks for: Charities in WA
Pattern Link to Share: https://www.craftpassion.com/face-mask-sewing-pattern/#face-mask-pattern

Title: 7/19 Masks

Title: 7/20 Masks

Title: 7/21 Masks

Title: 7/22 Masks

Title: 7/23 Masks

Title: 7/24 Masks

Title: 7/25 Masks

Title: 7/27 Masks

And here’s a photo I took recently of all the different designs we had “in stock” at the time:

This week I’m going to send a few to some friends and Pokémon coworkers, and then a big batch to the local food bank, who would like to give them out with bags of food. They’ve requested children’s sizes, so we just started making those too! Haven’t finished any yet though.

2 Likes

I have to say that I am just so humbled by your charity and making these for your community…

1 Like

I got some new fabric and had make more masks! Posting just to share, not an entry

4 Likes

great fabrics!

Title: 7/29/20
Masks for: My husband’s cousin’s family. 16 masks in this batch.
Pattern Link to Share:

Title: 7/30/20
Masks for: My kiddos. They each had something in mind that they wanted. :wink:
Pattern Link to Share:

4 Likes

Announcing our winner for Round 3! The winner was chosen by random number generator, out of all the entries posted.

Entry #67 - @jillybeans 7/30 Masks!
You have won a $20 Amazon gift card, plus a special surprise from @Abbeeroad.

Please send me your email address AND your shipping address, so I can send your e-gift card to you, and Abbeeroad can send you a special bonus prize.

And thank you to everyone who participated in the Challenge. We had 67 entries, with a total of over 500 more masks! (I got tired of counting at 500, so I gave up. Trust me, it was a LOT!)
:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

And just so everyone knows the drawing was fair, here are screen shots of both numbers coming up in Google’s random number generator.
Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 3.21.33 PM

5 Likes

Yay! Great round, all! Congrats @jillybeans!!

2 Likes

Congrats, to a super mask maker!

1 Like

That’s awesome! Way to go!! XD

Btw, may I request a continuing thread, not as a contest but just as a place to keep posting our masks? It helps me feel accomplished to be able to post my masks somewhere, which is always a great motivating factor to keep cranking out more. XD And I love seeing all the fun fabrics and stuff everyone’s using!!

1 Like

Like a mask-a-long!

2 Likes

Hey guys! I started a mask-along thread! Post your masks, patterns, tips, and tricks!

4 Likes

Wow! Thanks, guys!! <3

1 Like

You’re very welcome! Be sure to send me your email address AND your shipping address, so I can send your e-gift card to you, and Abbeeroad can send you a special bonus prize.

1 Like

I got it! Thanks @MistressJennie and @jillybeans :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks, @MistressJennie for hosting these challenges these past few months…I, for one, really appreciated the distraction and the motivation of this group challenge!

I am glad we are carrying on…and hopefully, to more fun masks (seems like an oxymoron!)…rather than for needed masks!

3 Likes