Round 6 Swap Idea Thread March 26th-April 3rd

You should join! It’s a great way to get rid of extra supplies (as long as you have at least 5 handmade things to put in your shop). I can imagine your fandom fabric would go quickly.

7 Likes

I think a new thread is a good idea, set it up like the happy mail with links to everyone’s intros. Then we can post pics of things on our intros of that we want to get rid of and update it as we go along, and list things we are looking for, too. If we keep our own info updated then everyone always knows how to help, and also knows what’s available to ask for. I’m not sure if the lounge is the best place tho… new people to the site would have a harder time finding something like that.

Just a thought! STS is a good idea, too, but that would limit participation somewhat as well. I’m not doing the STS this round, for example, but I do have things I’d happily part with!

7 Likes

DONE! The Use It Or Lose It -along is ready for y’all to jump in on. I’ll add my photos when I get home. I have so much stuff, for real. Please take my supplies! LOL :smile:

8 Likes

Super excited for this one! I’m glad I have a little bit of time before it starts, though. :smiley:

2 Likes

If anyone wants to join the Ongoing Wish Swap and Green Thumb Swap are open.

5 Likes

Shop The Swap is open for signups :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Signups for the Quilt Block Swap are now open!

1 Like

I will get the Paper Ephemera Swap up soon - hope you all some a spot left for it.

4 Likes

Hey Everyone! The Cryptozoological Swap is now up. Sign ups will go until May 10th. Don’t miss out! It’s a fun, low stress swap that is perfect for Spring.

6 Likes

And the May ATC swap is up as well:

1 Like

Hi swappers! The mods have given special dispensation to let the Ongoing ATC swap run monthly, so if you’re in for papercrafts (or anything else small & flattish) consider joining us for June!

5 Likes

The Ongoing Wish swap is going through June if anyone wants to jump in.

7 Likes

Am I being an impatient 5-year-old to wonder when the Round 7 Swap Ideas will start congregating? Yes. Yes, I am. :joy:

5 Likes

Me too. I know we usually start planning for the big holiday swaps around this time and I am itching to start!

4 Likes

haha I was thinking today when will round 7 start???

4 Likes

Glad it’s not just me. :laughing: :heart:

2 Likes

Get out of our heads! :crazy_face: The swap mods were just talking about this a few minutes ago. We will start a thread about round 7 hopefully today, if not then later this week.

13 Likes

This is so freaky since we were JUST talking about it!

2 Likes

Seriously…we’re all on the same wavelength :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was also thinking about it so great minds think alike?