COMPLETED Santa's Sack Swap - SU 9/23-10-7 = SO 12/5

Struggling on my second small but hoping to send this week before the holiday shipping madness.

3 Likes

Finished my medium for one of my partners after many, many, many crafting fails and setbacks. Hoping to send to @Cindy this week. I just have one small to go!

5 Likes

Got my sack and all of my items done. Tomorrow I’ll take some pictures then wrap and send!

4 Likes

Sent! Are we opening our packages as soon as we get them or waiting until Christmas/closer to Christmas?

3 Likes

I need to wrap up the final touches on my medium and make my bag. I hope to make a big dent in those tasks this weekend.

3 Likes

My initial intent was that people would open right away so they could use their gift bag this year if they wanted to. But if anyone prefers to wait that is fine!

In fact there is already some pics in the gallery!

4 Likes

I opened mine as you can see. Lol I couldn’t wait! That’s a loooong time to stare at a package and not open it😂

3 Likes

I’ve bought my stocking stuffers, and my little items are finished. Now to get the medium one finished.

3 Likes

Cool, that’s what I thought but for some reason I started questioning it got nervous I was going to have to wait a month for you to open your package :joy:

4 Likes

Finally finished the medium! Now just need to make the actual sack and wrap everything.

3 Likes

I mailed today, hopefully beating the Christmas rush.

7 Likes

Woohoo! Mine is just about here! I still need to create the sack and wrap also! I’m getting excited to get it mailed!

3 Likes

Just need to finish my bag.

2 Likes

A little over a week for send outs!

3 Likes

I’ve made a lot of progress! I need to finish up smalls and bags for my partners!

1 Like

I have everything but the bag done, but i am currently at the hospital with my Dad. Covid. They told me that i will end up with it due to the amount if time i have been in his room. I am not leaving him alone. This will probably cause me to send late since i dont want to make the bag while i am contagious (and im only leaving the hospital to sleep). Its weird waiting to get sick. I am going to stay with my Dad until i show symptoms.

8 Likes

Sending healing thoughts your way!

1 Like

Hugs to you and your dad. :heart:

1 Like

Ditto! Sending all the health and healing vibes to you and your dad.

1 Like

Oh goodness. Sending hugs and prayers for a speedy recovery for both of you.

2 Likes