COMPLETED Santa's Sack Swap - SU 9/23-10-7 = SO 12/5

Working on my q!

2 Likes

I was filling out my questionnaire and lost part of my Wish List on Pinterest. I was trying to clean it up. Ugh. Oh well. It was just for inspiration anyways.

3 Likes

Filling out my Q, trying to figure out what to put in the purchased stocking stuffers section. :thinking:

3 Likes

I know, right? I just put in things like pens, footie socks, hair elasticsā€¦
Edited to add: blank ATCs, a condiment bowlā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™m always running out of black embroidery thread. Or losing my lip balms.
Gel pens donā€™t last forever, need replacements!

3 Likes

I put one thing on my list then immediately bought it because I decided I needed it for a project :joy:

7 Likes

Glad Iā€™m not the only one who does that!

4 Likes

After two attempts at filling out my questionnaire and losing them both, I finally finished and submitted one.

4 Likes

I put pens down too! I didnā€™t think of footie socks! Good idea! Or hair bowsā€¦ Or fingernail polish(is that doable? I wear the less expensive stuff) anyways, lots of good ideas! :+1:

3 Likes

I wish I could see everyoneā€™s lists before i filll out my own. Such great ideas! I also love snazzy, inexpensive nail polish! I could find fun Christmas combinations. :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Drat, now I wish Iā€™d put ā€œfun footy socksā€ on my list in the sign-up. I love a cute pair of socks.

4 Likes

here are some ideas I compiled from the Qs I got already. I always like seeing other peopleā€™s lists! Like I have ideas but it never occured to me to list fun chip clips. I use clothes pins but it wouldnā€™t hurt my feelings to get a fun chip clip. or fat quarter, etc. and those are things I wouldnā€™t have thought to put on my list.

You can go to your Sent Messages and edit your message that you sent with your Q and add to your list. You have until 10/7 to edit!

Pens: cute or fancy pens, ball point, gel pen, posca pen
Candy, chocolate, Pez candy dispensers, licorice, local treats
miniatures
Stationary
ATC blanks
hair accessories
socks
condiment bowl
candle
craft supplies
soap
lip balm
lotion
jewelry
coffee
tea
bath bombs
coffee, tea, cocoa
soap dish
Fun shaped bag clips
stickers
keychain
wonderclips for sewing or equivalent
fat quarters
glue

6 Likes

This is great! Thank you! Iā€™m gonna write this stuff down.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s hoping my fall swap arrives in time to join this one. Christmas is my favorite

4 Likes

I did a search for stocking stuffers on amazon. a couple of ideas -

these look cool. Maybe not this exactly as its pricey for a stocking stuffer but I bet Target or Walgreens has single packs of something similar
Foot Sockies

Multitool pen

Measuring tape keychain I have something similar. it is so useful.

foldable ruler keychain

That Purple Thang

If you are a sewer - Tailors chalk these look cool, I kinda want some even though I donā€™t sew that much.

3 Likes

I have that Purple Thang. It, surprisingly, comes in handy!

6 Likes

Me too! Itā€™s great for encouraging small pieces to stay in place when sewing and for pushing out corners.

Finishing my Q this morning (for real this time).

5 Likes

Just added ā€œreusable gift tagsā€ to my list of desired smalls. Theyā€™d be so perfect with our gift sacks!

4 Likes

Oooh, good call!

2 Likes

thatā€™s a good idea

2 Likes