Sari Silk Purse Fobs

These were created as a special request for over very own @MareMare. She had some special bags that she wanted fobs for, and I had a wonderful time working on them.

The first is shades of purple and pink, with silver findings to go with a grey leather bag. It features recycled sari silk, deerskin leather, luster glass pony beads, Czech glass & Swarovski crystal beads, Vintaj arte metal charms, and a pink druzy quartz stone.

The second is shades of turquoise and green, with antique bronze findings to go with a brown leather bag. It also features recycled sari silk, deerskin leather, luster glass pony beads, Czech glass and Swarovski crystal beads, a Vintaj key charm, and a druzy turquoise and indigo sunburst stone pendant.

22 Likes

These are fantastic!! I want some too now! (Though when i think about it more, the cats would destroy these in seconds!)

Lovely combinations, and interesting additions, and just all around hitting all my “Ooooo!” buttons!

1 Like

Hmm, maybe all beads and charms and chain, and no silk to tempt the kitties…

They’re so pretty and will look great on purses! Love the color combinations :slight_smile:

1 Like

They are very pretty!

1 Like

And now I wanna accessorize my wristlets…hmm.

2 Likes

I love them!

1 Like

Beautiful! Love the colors and the addition of the stones

1 Like

Gorgeous! I love how vibrant the colors are!

1 Like

I love every bit of the design of them both! The colors, the proportions, the ratio of hard to soft components.

2 Likes

These are gorgeous! They look like magical talismans of some sort with their beautiful colors and shiny baubles.

Sooo pretty!

2 Likes

These are beautiful! Perfect use for silk scraps!

1 Like

Congrats! Your Sari Silk Purse Fobs are one of this week’s featured projects. You rock!

1 Like

These are beautiful! I would pick a favorite, but both are gorgeous.

2 Likes

Oh Wow, I love these

1 Like

These are gorgeous!!

1 Like