Scavenger Hunt Contest - Use Those Fabric Scraps Craftalong 2020 - CLOSED

:male_detective: :mag: :female_detective: :mag: :male_detective: :mag: :female_detective: :mag: :male_detective: :mag: :female_detective: :mag: :male_detective: :mag: :female_detective: :mag: :male_detective: :mag: :female_detective: :mag: :male_detective: :mag: :female_detective: :mag: :male_detective: :mag: :female_detective:

With more than 400 posts in the โ€œUse Those Fabric Scraps Craftalong 2020โ€ thread, itโ€™s time for us to take a closer look at all the inspiring project posts and ideas for taming our fabric scrap stashes. Scavenger hunt time!

The winner of this contest will receive a fabric-themed package from loves2experiment.

If you want to join in the fun, hereโ€™s the list of items you need to find:

1. Name of a LC member that begins with the letter M.
  2. Heart motif
  3. Quilt
  4. Zipper
  5. Teesha Moore patch
  6. Flower motif
  7. Pouch or bag
  8. Selvage project
  9. Bookmark
  10. Animal
  11. Jewelry
  12. Rainbow
  13. Fabric twine
  14. Diagonal
  15. Orange

Rules:

• Each member may only submit one (1) contest entry via Private Message to loves2experiment. To qualify, correct answers must be provided for all fifteen (15) items on the scavenger hunt list. Accepted contest entries will be listed in the first post of this thread.
  • Answers to all items listed on the scavenger hunt list must be found in the โ€œUse Those Fabric Scraps Craftalong 2020โ€ thread.
  • Answers should be unique, i.e. you may only use the answer once for each item on the scavenger hunt list.
  • Please include links to your find as appropriate (example: if blue was an item on the scavenger hunt list, an appropriate answer would be https://forum.lettucecraft.com/uploads/db2588/original/2X/0/0d8eb2689a6e4ffc8bfac0605b12965f797bef91.jpeg
  • If cheating of any sort is discovered, the applicable entry will be disqualified and excluded from the random drawing at the end of the contest.
  • One contest winner will be selected by random drawing. The winner will be announced on April 6, 2020 and we will contact the winner via Private Message to confirm and award the prize.
  • All entries must be received by midnight (EST) on April 5, 2020.

:male_detective: :mag: :female_detective: :mag: :male_detective: :mag: :female_detective: :mag: :male_detective: :mag: :female_detective: :mag: :male_detective: :mag: :female_detective: :mag: :male_detective: :mag: :female_detective: :mag: :male_detective: :mag: :female_detective: :mag: :male_detective: :mag: :female_detective:

Contest Entrants

1. Abbeeroad
  2. geekgirl
  3. Lynx2Lancer
  4. GMPNQ
  5. JoyfulClover
  6. bluebird
  7. AudiobookLover
  8. Edel
  9. Jeanne
  10. Homerof2
  11. craftADDchick
  12. AcadianDriftwood
  13. Donna
  14. mellybelly81
9 Likes

Ooh, this sounds like a lot of fun! Thank you for organizing this, @loves2experiment!

2 Likes

My pleasure! I adore scavenger hunts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How fun!

2 Likes

thisโ€™ll be fun

2 Likes

This sounds like so much fun!

2 Likes

This sounds great! Iโ€™ll do it a little later when Iโ€™m on my laptop. My phone is not amenable to this kind of thing, without me going dolally

2 Likes

Super fun!!

2 Likes

This will be so much fun! And, I hope the prize is scraps! :wink:

5 Likes

Yasss! We have our first two contest submissions :grinning:

LOL! That can certainly be arranged. I can throw in some fabric scraps in addition to the prize package I had in mind. Thanks for the awesome destashing idea :wink:

6 Likes

This is brilliant! :laughing: And only here could you have a contest about using up scraps and get people saying โ€œcan the prize be more scraps?โ€

8 Likes

Yes! Yet another reason why I adore my fellow lettuce headsโ€ฆwe totally get each other :smiley:

4 Likes

Does the item we find in the thread have to be a finished object?

2 Likes

I hope not! But I am guessing something close to finished-ish!

Thanks for this scavenger hunt, I missed a lot of photos posted first time around.

4 Likes

whoa! How fun! Since I have seen all of the projects, I pretty much knew all of them so I am going to watch the fun and see if my guesses matched up!

I do believe some of them had multiple correct answers to add to the hunt!

2 Likes

Nope, it doesnโ€™t have to be a finished object or project :slight_smile:

Yepโ€ฆjust like a regular scavenger hunt, there are multiple correct answers! That certainly makes things fun, no?

2 Likes

Iโ€™ve seen all the projects as wellโ€ฆjust sayinโ€™ :wink: @AIMR, thanks so much for starting this awesome craftalong. The only person who is ineligible for this contest, is meโ€ฆso please feel free to send in your submission if you wanna play! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I thought I had seen all of the projects, but there were a few I somehow missed! It was fun to go back and look at them. So inspiring, and I found at least one project idea I hadnโ€™t saved already!

Thanks for putting the scavenger hunt together, @loves2experiment!

5 Likes

Same! Itโ€™s so easy to overlook a post in a busy thread! This was a great opportunity to slow down and appreciate each project.

4 Likes