Scavenger Hunt Contest - Use Those Fabric Scraps Craftalong 2020 - CLOSED

Whew, just finished this scavenger hunt … one item was challenging to find, I thought, and I’m still not sure if I got it correct.

4 Likes

And we have 10 entries to date…keep them coming! :smiley:

4 Likes

Add me! I’m sending my entry now.

2 Likes

Today’s the last day for contest entries!

If anyone is still waffling, there’s still time…do it today :smiley:

2 Likes

The Scavenger Hunt Contest is now closed and drumroll please…we have a contest winner!

The random number generator has selected lucky #11.
Congrats! Please contact me via Private Message to claim your prize.

:clap: Thanks to everyone who participated! :clap:

3 Likes

Congrats!

Thanks for making a fun challenge @loves2experiment!

2 Likes

Hooray! After this weekend, happy news is most welcome! Thanks for hosting the scavenger hunt @loves2experiment! I sent you a message :grinning:

7 Likes

Woohoo! Congrats!

2 Likes

@loves2experiment are you still going to post the acceptable answers … I have to know what all was considered Rainbow.

2 Likes

Congratulations craftADDchick!

I will cherry pick and post a few examples of answers that were submitted when I get some laptop time this evening :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Here are some of the answers I received for rainbow. It should probably be noted that I accepted answers that were super colorful :slight_smile:

https://forum.lettucecraft.com/uploads/db2588/original/2X/c/caa23ed1d8db79b2d25f1614806c8d3786bbe113.jpeg

https://forum.lettucecraft.com/uploads/db2588/original/2X/c/c7ba3fbed8f5f131b116a5dfc2de4205a4c51cfe.png

2 Likes

Here’s the bundle of joy that I received as my Scavenger Hunt prize! I would have been thrilled with any one of these items, so I was over the moon when I opened the box. It was like a clown car of fabric goodies- there was so much packed into the box!

There’s a mini quilt kit, a small jelly roll, 2 science & school-themed pieces of fabric, a needlebook, some charm squares, ribbon that has “Hand Made” printed on it in different fonts, a travel thread catcher, and a fabulously scrappy drawstring bag!

Thanks, so much @loves2experiment! I had a lot of fun with the scavenger hunt, and was delighted to win the prize! And, such an awesome prize, it was!

7 Likes

:heart_eyes: that’s an awesome prize!

1 Like

Oohh jealous. That’s a fabulous prize

1 Like

Awesome prize!

1 Like

So much scrappy goodness! I spy sushi fabric! :laughing:

1 Like

ha ha Now you have more supplies to make scraps and post all over the board! Congrats…what an awesome prize!

1 Like

Woah. I’m super jealous, too!! That is an EPIC gift!! Good for you!!

1 Like