Scrappy bag - Talk Scrappy To Me Challenge Entry

I like the black separating those bright happy colors. Nice that you carried the color to the strap as well. A well made bag is just so useful. You can never have enough of them!

2 Likes

What a cool project! The pockets are a great finishing touch.

2 Likes

This came out wonderful! I love the colors contrasted with the black. And pockets!!

2 Likes

Listen to your mama! That bag came out great. Love the fabrics and the pocket inside really sets it off! Both of them. :wink:

3 Likes

:fireworks: Congrats! Your project is one of our features this week! :fireworks:

2 Likes

Thank you! And im glad to be back on. I hope I can make more projects!

3 Likes

It was super fun to plan and pick colours. (I actually made 3 different bag plans, it was hard to pick which
one!)

2 Likes

Ooh! I absolutely adore the pops of color with the black fabric. This is soooo gorgeous and it looks so handy and well done!

2 Likes

This is :musical_note:fab-u-LOUS!:notes:

Watch out, @Magpie , the student might out pace the master before you know it!

3 Likes

Very nice work. :green_heart:

2 Likes

That’s a very pretty bag!
Great job!

2 Likes

It’s just gorgeous! Can the ability to make perfect :grinning: patchwork be inherited?

4 Likes

Amazing work! The sewing looks impeccable :star_struck:

1 Like

The big polka dot pieces are such a fun addition. Good choice of fabric colors! Great final product!

2 Likes

Fantastic! And your mom is right!
(Also, she is one of my favorite peeps on this site:)
Inside pockets are a wonderful feature, IMO

2 Likes

I love the inside pop of color from the patchwork pocket! You did a great job of heeding her advice to make a bag! This is both fun and functional.

2 Likes

Haha! I dont think I’d ever be as good as my mom, shes amazing. :laughing:

4 Likes

Aww :blush:

2 Likes

Good luck in the scrappy contest @Pigeon !

1 Like

Hey everybody, this awesome bag is entered in the current scrappy contest! Please go vote for your favourite project, whatever you like best!

1 Like