Scrappy Fabric Bead Art Doll

There’s an upcoming class to learn tips, tricks and inspiration for turning fabric scraps into small treasures like this little mojo dolly. I hope you’ll join us! If you can’t make it for the scheduled time a video will be available for future viewing. Either way, the $5 fee goes to support Lettuce Craft so I do hope you’ll sign up.

16 Likes

I love this. Can’t wait to play with my scrap pile. :heart:

1 Like

How cute is that little doll??!

1 Like

I am so looking forward to this class…I have so many ideas already on how to use up the beads! I will add this one to the list…I love making little trinkets to attach to other projects or to hang in my room or give away!

Thanks for sharing your many ideas…can’t wait!

2 Likes

I’ve got quite the collection of hands and feet charms for making dotees etc. Any round bead or object works for a head too. These are fun to make and even more fun to sent off in the mail. I imagine friends opening them and having a WTF is this weirdness moment :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I made this bead doll ages ago for Phizzy…used watch parts and beads…you can get quite creative using what is considered “junk” by some! lol

2 Likes

She is fabulous! She’s got my hair, lol.

1 Like

lol and Phizzy’s!

1 Like

Just a couple more hours to sign up for the scrappy fabric bead class if anybody wants to make their own little mojo dolly!